Does Jow Forums do any drugs? If so what? For any reason?

Does Jow Forums do any drugs? If so what? For any reason?

Attached: IMG_0473.jpg (962x3270, 442K)

Alcohol - just sometimes for fun
Nicotine - in combination with alcohol
Cannabis - also just sometimes for fun
Caffeine - for the sake of it

Fun's a buzzword for when you can't justify something using facts or evidence. You use it because you're a bloody degenerate.

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (240x320, 14K)

why do i need to justify myself with facts for using drugs?

Attached: 1535882725743.jpg (800x807, 340K)

Stopped smoking cigs years ago and dropped alcohol and weed earlier in the year. Booze makes me feel like shit and is way too caloric, especially beer. Was dealing with a lot of anxiety a while back and weed was only making it worse so I ditched that too. Still drink a couple cups of coffee a day but that's about it now. I'm still open to using psychedelics but those are a once a year type of thing anyway.

Attached: shinji_mug_png.png (630x840, 505K)

i huff my fart sometimes

Attached: 1386542687475.jpg (449x600, 37K)

I eat one weed edible per night because weed suppresses the intensity of my dreams, and by dreams I mean nightmares. Believe it or not I was medically recommended to do this because I've suffered from horrific nightmares my entire life and the only other option was heavy usage of jew pills. Other than that I don't drink any alcohol or caffeine, or do any other drugs.

Cough Syrup

It's legal and although bizarre and dangerous it gives me a better high than weed ever did and doesn't couch lock me. Not to mention it lasts six hours. Apparently most people hate it, which is weird because I fucking love it. I feel like it opens my mind.

>DMT
never really had a good trip with it. Easy as shit to produce and sell though
>heroine
don't like it. Not the numbing, not the euphoria, not the paranoia. Nothing. The withdrawal is such a fucking pain too. Not gonna try again.
>meth
It's actually pretty good. Makes you feel real manic and excitable. It was like I could do anything and everything. I can see why the Nazis liked it. I would try it again if I get another chance. I didn't really feel any withdrawal symptoms
>shrooms
taste like shit. Good trip though. I can't really explain it because I forgot what happened
>coke
It's like meth but way more expensive and less effective. nah thanks.
>weed
just not my thing.

Attached: image_0.jpg (1280x720, 522K)

not really Jow Forums I'm just a weary traveler migrating from Jow Forums -> /ck/ -> /sci/

> caffeine

on the daily. Max daily consumption is 400 mg but I usually hang aroung 2-300 mg. source: coffee, green tea, pills. quit sips because it made my insides feel bad

> alcohol

I get drunk 1x every 1-2 months. otherwise I have a beer or 2 on the weekends. generally prefer darker beers

> cannabis

did this from 18-23. Grew out of it. Now DUDEWEEDLMAO seems childish, like a grown man watching capeshit

Phenibut

yes, I fell for a Jow Forums meme

Oh baby! I hope you're doing well now!

>alcohol
>weed
>LSD and shrooms
>coke
I only really drink and smoke though, other stuff rarely

Nitrosun(2 tabs) + Nitravet(2 tabs) : just to get high + it costs me 5 Indian Rupees per tab
Corex(1 or sometimes half): just to get high and it costs me 60 Indian Rupees per bottle
per day: 80 + 2 packs of cigarettes(240): 320: 5$ per day seems pretty good deal to me

Alcohol, weed and mdma once a month
Planning to take acid

>Amphetamines
Addy and vyvance. Vyvanse is my personal favorite drug. Still don't have a hookup, currently.
>Weed
If I'm about to go to sleep, then sure, why not. Every strain of bud I've smoked just puts me out anyway. Never buy on my own though because I'll just sit around all day and smoke and then masturbate like 5 times and go to sleep
>Alcohol
I can't work and be drunk at the same time. Generally a no for me aside from chilling with the boiz playing mario party 4, double dash, or Project M. Or a drink with dinner
>Psychadelics
Shrooms are okay, LSD is awesome. Microdose for a productive day, trip for a non-productive day. Don't like doing psychs with other people around though.
LSD makes me see aliens. Trip too long and you'll find "the hole" though. I once came into a sheet of acid. I was basically a zombie for a whole month. Not worth, but moderation keeps it fun
>Nicotine
I have an addiction. Don't smoke cigs unless I'm drunk but I puff on my juul all day. I accept the soi but it's better than cigs. Maybe not, actually, because I can go thru more than 1 cart in a day. Those carts get expensive after a while
>Caffiene
Barely counts. Usually 1 cup a day, sometimes more

I miss being in college. All the drugs I could ever want were within a few miles.

Attached: 1477458703090.gif (446x344, 1.32M)

Ganj messes with your rem sleep so you're fucking yourself in the long run

I'm terribly addicted to weed, caffeine and nicotine. Sometimes I feel pretty bad about that. But then I realize its the only thing stopping me from an heroing

Attached: download (7).jpg (299x168, 4K)

How is it?

Caffiene in the mornings and sometimes in the afternoon

The occasional beer or three in the evening

Cigarettes all day because I'm addicted and the stimulant effect

Got into snorting hardcore opoids ordering it off the darknet until i had a serious overdose and ended up in the addictions and mental health ward of the hospital for a couple weeks. Haven't touched the stuff since

Alcohol and caffeine mostly to relax and wake up as needed. I am trying to quit cigarettes because they don't provide any benefit.

I take nicotine gum/patches for the appetite blunting, cognitive and estrogen control benefits
modafinil on mondays/tuesdays
PRL-8-53 for the insane memory benefits + other things
that's it really. Maybe a klonopin before bed if I've had a tiring day or if I'm gonna have a hard time falling asleep.

pretty nice every once in a while.
i had to take much more than the recommended dosage for it to work but then it's not bad. it doesn't really have any heavy effect though like e.g alcohol. it just boosts your mood and lessens anxiety, without really altering your perception or messing with your motor skills. I like that.

bhenchod mera lund choos le tereko jannat pahucha dega free me

That makes all kind of sense, I really like that.

Weed, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, hippie-tier psychadelics. Just to change my reference frame

americans are institutionally drugged, its really scary from a foreigners pov

Attached: 56b381f5dd0895c4558b46ad-750-739.png (750x739, 129K)

>alcohol
Only when I'm with pals because it's just depressing alone
>weed
Only when I'm alone in my room otherwise I become paranoid and think people are watching/mocking/eyeballing/plotting against me

Attached: 1422354459032.jpg (470x437, 24K)

Have you tried slleeping with the lights on? I feel like i get a different quality of dream when i do this

To compensate for my small penis and lack of achievements in life

>lund choos le tereko jannat pahucha dega free me
bhaee bhej hee do apana land
Address: Bandra Kurla Complex, Opposite I.C.I.C.I. Bank, B Block, BKC Road, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051

Lotta poos in the thread

does it smell like shit in here?

Try lucid dreaming.

I smoke weed regularly. Sometimes few times a month, sometimes few times a week, sometimes every day of the week. I study a lot and need something for relaxation and dont enjoy alcholol that much. Also I take various psychodelics sometimes to expience different percpective on things, usually it's LSD/Ketamine, sometimes shrooms or dxm. Also I really like coke, but usually it's too expensive for me.

>meth
watch out bro. That stuff is subversive as fuck in making you an addict.

Yep. Curry Niggers

Yes I dab oil

I love getting high

I collect heady handblown glass pieces

what's up white boi?
can't digest your food without thinking about curry?

A-are you me?

Attached: do it.png (310x293, 109K)

get out of my board pajeet REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, I just hate subhuman pests stealing my work

Alcohol and I think I should stop. It's bad for your brain, liver, probably a lot more stuff. Gives me a good buzz though I become social and happy oh well

yeah everyone is subhuman who doesn't fit your bill
fuck off, burger cunt

People who shit in the streets and can't build a functioning society? Subhuman by mine and most others definitions

>People who shit in the streets and can't build a functioning society?
yeah it's pretty easy job to build a functioning society when the population of your country is 1.2 billion

Yes. Ibuprofen, for headaches.

Whites could do it

china

>alcohol
beer once in a while. Whisky sometimes.
>nicotin
Not smoking for 7 month. Then I go back to doing it for 2-3 weeks. I usually stop when it gets too annoying.
>Kratom
might get into it again to just turn-off on a sunday afternoon
>coffee
Gotta have that coffee mate usually substitutes the nicotine too.

Tried some other stuff, but usually uppers just make me paranoid nowadays because I fucked up and overdoses to many times.

Only thing that I really would want to try again are shroomes. Took half-dose twice. Good stuff. I consider everything else to be no good for my head.

Okay I might try DXM again - that stuff was just....beyond good or bad. Just very weird.

I dabble in /research chemicals/ desu
> DPT, AL-LAD, 1P-LSD, 4-HO-MET
I'd recommend 4-HO-MET if you are a beginner who's interested in novel psychedelics

Attached: 1535692529517.jpg (1602x829, 223K)

BEGONE POOS

Attached: loo.jpg (474x710, 26K)

caffeine because I'm addicted and get a major headache if I don't have a mug of coffee in the morning (I also like the taste of coffee, but I don't drink the more tasty expensive coffee every day) and nicotine because it makes me think faster (I'm pretty sure I'm also addicted, although I don't use it every day - I went without it for a couple of weeks once when I was on vacation and came back with a massive craving, but no headaches or anything)
nothing else, unless you count the occasional whiff of pot you get by virtue of being forced to live in a college town
I fucking hate these damned kids I have to put up with, I really wish I'd just done my degree straight out of highschool and gotten it over with instead of going straight into the workforce

don't compare india and china, it's like comparing cobra with rat snake
>brits tried
i thought you would say so

Caffeine. That's it.

I get that india really can't compete with china (which is pretty embarrassing by itself) but the gap isn't THAT large

Can you detail your DMT experience?

Codeine or dextromethorphan?

> coke
> alcohol
> weed
> lsd
> 4-aco-dmt
> dmt sometimes
> oxycodone
> ketamine ( mdma a few times a year
> 2cb
those are my 'regulars'. weed, ket, and alcohol are what I do most. because I'm bored and I can.

sounds like an expensive hobby

> It's actually pretty good. Makes you feel real manic and excitable. It was like I could do anything and everything
you'd probably like 3-meo-pcp or lsd. or 2/4-fa, which imo is a lot like coke but much cheaper

the dudeweedlmao thing makes me feel bad for enjoying weed. too many people care waaay too much about weed, I suppose every drug has its toxic users

4-ho-met fucked me up at a relatively low (~20-25mg) dose. I was so hot and tired and confused and dripping with sweat, I legit thought I was going to end up in the hospital. I had to turn a fan on and take a cold shower and I still felt like I was about to pass out. it tapered off after about an hour into a chilled high but hoo boy - never again. have you noticed any difference between 1p-lsd and lsd?

hello fellow ketamine horse

I'm sorry that happened to you user. opioids fuck everyone up eventually it seems

for what it's worth from a stranger on the internet, I hope things get better for you user

how curious, weed always gives me horrible nightmares if I take it in the evening

I've never tried LSD before, so I can't make the comparison between the two. From reading online, it seems that the three, ALD-52 included, are nearly indistinguishable from each other. People seem to prefer ALD-52 for whatever reason though from what I've read.

>I'm sorry that happened to you user. opioids fuck everyone up eventually it seems
It's ok, I got lucky really. Was snorting and apparently have low receptivity to opoids or something or that method is just not optimal because I never really got high. I was just doing it to chase a good feeling that never came, which is why I ended up taking too much. I thought the heroin was super weak or something, so I took A LOT.

but good thing is I don't really have a reason to go back to doing them, since they never really did anything for me in the first place

Kratom and Caffeine daily. Alcohol on weekends but going to quit it for a while for school.

>alcohol
I drink from time to time, not often tho, i can't take much of it
>weed
Almost daily, mostly before I go to sleep
>mdma
Just got into it this year, like it
>amphetamine
great for work to be productive, just dosing it little by little over the day
>LSD
don't have that much good experience with it, yet

Thats pretty much all i have experience with, did heroin once, but it's not really my thing any storries on 2-CB?

Yes.
>Caffeine
Useful stimulant.
>Alcohol
Necessary to appear normal in certain social interactions.

1p-lsd is implied to be a prodrug of lsd so I'm not surprised, thank you anyway user. may I ask why you prefer research chemicals when clean lsd is usually cheaper on the darknet?

mdma is a lot of fun but it's both neurotoxic (debatably) and cardiotoxic and surprisingly addictive. be careful with that stuff user. don't be like an irresponsible college kid snorting .4 in the course of a night every friday. oh and lsd + weed = pretty much guaranteed panic attacks for 12 hours in case you're not aware.

why are these things illegal again?

Attached: IMG_20180903_150743.jpg (400x524, 28K)

Caffeine and alcohol only. I need caffeine to wake up, but have been cutting down to two cups. For alcohol, one shot of Krupnik before bed (grandma said it is why she never got sick and she was right, I have not had so much as a head cold in years), and heavy beer and vodka drinking on the weekend. I used to smoke cigarettes starting in uni, but quit almost four years ago.

muh moral panic
muh dirty druggies
no politician wants to put their reputation/career on the line for a bunch of degenerates

Holy shit user.

thx user, did it twice this year, and im planning on a third time since it's getting could in my country now and i like beeing outside.
surprisingly my most uncomfortable experience with LSD was the one we didn't smoke weed

hah, I'm glad your experiences with weed and psychs are better than mine; it was pretty late in the evening and I thought I was coming down so I stood at my apartment window and vaped a bowl of lemon haze I believe it was. The moment the smoke entered my lungs I was already uncomfortably baked and the trees below warped into abstract palettes of colours like my vision were a stained glass window. while I kept climbing and the body highs of the two drugs began to clash and shock my entire nervous system, heart beating out of my chest, lungs feeling like they were about to seize up... *then* I knew I'd fucked up. I sat back down on my sofa and decided to watch a particularly creepy episode of the x files- I'm sure you can imagine how that went. Fast forward to 11am the following morning I was still on the edge of a perpetual panic attack, grimy and exhausted I laid still twitching at the residual shocks in my cerebrum but eventually managed to fall asleep. Words can hardly describe how profoundly unpleasant it is to feel like the nerves in your teeth are being constricted and crushed. I'm real glad your experiences with the combo are better.

Same reason suicide is. Destruction of government property.

The caffeine is way worse for your anxiety than weed. Weed pretty much only causes anxiety while high, caffeine will increase your cortisol levels for 7+ hours.

Sounds pretty harsh, good to see you'r ok, as it seems.
i had a friend who had psychosis and we knew psychadelics aren't good for you then, but he insisted to do them with us everytime, eventually he slammed a hole in the wall of a friends house, climmed some random roofs and started howling into the night and talking bullshit, but he's know getting help nowand we'r planning on visiting him once things have setteled down.

That problem goes away if your tolerance is high because you're basically not high in less than an hour anyways.
I try not to be super stoned for bed and to get a solid 8 hours and that seems to keep the weed hangover away.

10% vs 5% of the population is hardly a big difference.

that must have been... interesting to witness on acid

Attached: 2sYIWo6.jpg (576x960, 47K)

ITT filthy degenerates

Weed before I have sex
Alcohol once a week
Caffeine + l theanine every day
Shrooms/acid once a year
Adderall once every two months. I kind of like it, but I'm extremely careful as its very addictive.

Tried coke once, stayed away from it because friends who did it became fiends.

Used to do molly at house parties and hook up with some party hoes but stopped once got a gf. She wanted to see what it was like so I did it once with her.

>Inb4 degenerate
Work a full time job as a software developer at a big corp

Attached: 1483ef6096c83003acd68c8277c2cdcb.png (500x692, 506K)

well not acid alone, most of the time it was a darn lot of alcohol, but the psychedelics definitly didn't help, especially with psychosis.
We tried to talk with him several times tho, it never really got through.

t. lemming who lets the gubmint tell them what they can't put in their body
if we were in 20s murica you'd be bitching about what degenerates wine/beer drinkers are

it's difficult to convince someone to stop doing something they really enjoy even if you present a legitimate argument in my experience, at least you tried user. he's lucky to have a friend who cares enough to tell him something he doesn't want to hear.

*unscrew* *swallow*
Ahhhhhh...
Yep, caffeine, that's the thinking man's drug

Attached: boomer.png (750x1000, 222K)

I get fistfuls of Adderall per month for ADHD.

Normies, SWERVE.

Attached: 1492330591448.jpg (225x225, 4K)

I try to avoid any drugs of any kind. I seem to have myself under control as is and don't want to mess up what I have because I know how fragile it is. I'm sure there could be drugs that would improve my life and make my brain work better but the only way to find out is to try them, and without friends there's no one to help me if the effects are adverse. And because I'm pretty much the splitting image of the modern media boogeyman, friends are even more dangerous.

In case it wasn't obvious, I have trust issues.

naw you're just autistic

you sound a little crazy desu (but everyone in this thread is a little crazy after frying their brains with chemicals so it's okay)

I use NBOMe because it makes your recognition of patterns and shit better when high, that makes me a Tetris god, not only when using, being good when tripping makes you a better player when sober too.

> he unironically nbombs himself

are you poor my guy who would unironically use nbombs

>people who whine all day about degeneracy are, themselves, degenerates
lul

Started when a friend said he had lsd, but he fucked up and got it instead, I don't use it regularly or something, just when we decide to fuck it up a little, usually we use alcohol and weed in this occasions too

I live in a shit country for drugs, here they try to pass it as other drugs constantly, it's a small dose, just to give that chill

The way you describe heroin sounds like you're bullshitting. If you were "just trying it" I can't see you going through withdrawals. I have never seen anyone go through opiate withdrawals unless they were using for 2-3 weeks constantly. Also, paranoia? I have a lot of friends who are heroin addicts, and none have described being paranoid on heroin.

My dear shitposter, I have a (((medical condition))) treated by chronic administration of (((pharmaceutical stimulants))). I can't help it. :^)

People spontaneously die from taking nbombs. Never increase your dose and be careful.

very elegant

>he actually unironically hates fun

Alcohol because I enjoy the taste of beer/cider/mead
Weed because I enjoy the high

Tried mushrooms but probably wouldn't again

darknet, my dude. most vendors ship in an normal envelope with a mylar bag inside and usually some card or something to dampen the feel. customs don't randomly open mail like they sometimes (and improbably that your shit will be opened given the volume of stuff flowing in and out the country) do with parcels. domestic packages won't even go through customs. probably cheaper than on the street, too. NBOMes aren't something you want to take intentionally, even if it's only occasionally.

Heroin.
Feels good, man.

Yep, I've heard about it too, that's why it's only a "sometimes" thing, with enough sapce to it be out of my body, aways with people around be who doesn't use anything and can drive, we're dumb, but not this much, also, thinking about stopping, it's safer and there's better stuff to do (not drugs, activities)

Shit you're scaring me, but as said, there's aways the option to just do weed and find something else to spend my time

You got it!

/thread