What's with the meme that programmers can't into art worth a shit/have no other hobbies or interests in life besides...

What's with the meme that programmers can't into art worth a shit/have no other hobbies or interests in life besides programming 24/7? Is it true?

Attached: d3e.jpg (648x1139, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/graphics/graphics.en.html
deviantart.com/phracker
twitter.com/AnonBabble

see: any gahnoo linux distro

I use gahnoo linux btw

I want derpy kirby in a game

also middle top guy has the lewdest kirby. would fucc

gnu.org/graphics/graphics.en.html

Because that "meme" is shit.

from the thumbnail, I thought this was a drawing of literal shit.

Attached: agnubody.png (183x319, 2K)

> Is it true?
Not really. There are many brogrammers if you think about it, and they have hobbies.

Search for "GNU" on e621.net

But top middle guy is the best programmer our of all in the photo.

absolute state of freetards

it's not true, I know lot's of programmers that are also very well into art.

Attached: logo.png (310x217, 27K)

funny enough, like 1/4th programmers i know are into drawing. it seems like it goes with the typical introvert personality

another, non exclusive, 1/4th programmers are the bohemian kind, which goes with their typical age range

It's called science you dumb liberal.

What is called science? Programming is not a science

>tfw i have GNU/Body

>programming
>science
I bet you think you are an actual "engineer"
Kill yourself, faggot.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

Usually *good* programmers think so pragmatically that art and human UX design is tougher but it still is possible.
I can't into art but I do other things like marksmanship which is out of the norm for programmers

dumb boomer.

It's not true, but I think you need to have some interest in tech outside work, because otherwise you might struggle to adapt

The type of person the field attracts tends to not be interested in that kind of thing though, they are probably more likely to be into gaming or capeshite

I have a very keen interest in arguing and debate. Or just sharing ideas and conversing over anything - doesn't have to be "arguing". Is that considered a hobby? I even nearly ruined a great relationship of mine even because I love playing the devil's advocate too much.

Attached: 1529587538555.png (366x286, 6K)

>marksmanship which is out of the norm for programmers
Not for the same reason though. Shooting, especially past 800 yards, is very algorithmic and soothing to autists. They tend to avoid it because they're afraid of going outside and/or cum guzzling liberal degenerates.

Being an insufferable cunt is not a hobby.

this

Yeah I was going more for the outdoors anti left thing
I've never sat their and calculated trajectory
I just do Kentucky windage

There*

Is feminism.

What part about having opinions and sharing them is being an insufferable cunt? Can you explain?

autist detected

Where do you think we are, retard?

Attached: meatier.jpg (1000x951, 204K)

What did I just say?

What part about having opinions and sharing them necessarily entails "arguing and debate"?
Although to answer your question, because nobody actually cares unless you happen to agree with them.

becuase of this

Attached: rms_by_3k_more-d7n6jpy.png (1024x576, 210K)

a thousand keks

Can you describe to me wtf kind of an activity you imagined when I said the word "debate"? That's all it really is - discussing ideas. Opinions. I just ask people to defend their positions and challenge their arguments when they comment on a real life topic. Not in an asshole manner, just in a curious tone. A lot of the time it's fun because it makes people think about their stances.
I think the second part is only true if you've decided yourself to live in a circlejerk community.

>I just ask people to defend their positions and challenge their arguments
Yeah, this. This is called being an asshole and why nobody likes you. 99.9% of people don't like this.

this is a DOOM enemy

GNUM

Not him but actually sounds pretty enjoyable. I’m not autistic either.

>This is called being an asshole and why nobody likes you.
Buddy, I honestly think you're just projecting. Meaningful conversation is fun and a bonding experience if you don't hang with circlejerk liberals, I'm sorry it isn't for you.

you're probably autistic too, then.

>I’m not autistic either.
Sure.

Did a different retard start talking to me here? The first fag said
>I even nearly ruined a great relationship of mine even because I love playing the devil's advocate too much.
so I assure you there's no projection. People hate this.

At no point in time has putting people on the spot to defend their views on random shit out of the blue ever been "fun" or a "bonding experience" you socially oblivious mongoloid.

Attached: 1535392553696s.jpg (112x125, 3K)

This is almost lewd.

Attached: gg3po-newGnu.png (1000x1000, 385K)

>What's with the meme that programmers can't into art worth a shit/have no other hobbies or interests in life besides programming 24/7?
>It's called science you dumb liberal.
Imagine being too retarded to read what OP and I actually said.

I'm a programmer that does art class.

Attached: gnu-head-luk.v2.png (250x350, 8K)

Im also a gardener, eat shit faggot.

well they usually arent good at much, i thought that was the whole point of being code monkeys

how the hell do you fuck a kirby

I do this all the time too. I have pissed off people before because I did this while they were in a bad mood.

I'm an artist. Here's my DeviantArt: deviantart.com/phracker

Programming is art dumny

>Socrates was just being an asshole
>making people question the brainwashing is bad, goy