I have a year or two stuck here in the US after I graduate to save up money and get experience before I can move to...

I have a year or two stuck here in the US after I graduate to save up money and get experience before I can move to Europe (I have those details figured out). What's the best place to get work in if I just wanna pay off my debt and start getting a savings? I live in the rust belt so there's very few jobs here and they don't pay particularly well, but the cost of living is cheap because it's a shithole here. I don't give a fuck about climate or politics, because I'll only be there short term.
I heard Silicon Valley isn't hiring as much as they used to, and idk if they'll take a fresh grad if I didn't get an internship at like Google and get a 4.0 or some shit like that.
>tl;dr what's the best place for a new grad to get a comp sci job in, ideally where I can make the most money?
>pic related could be 5 blocks away from me rn in the rust belt

Attached: usa.png (1024x576, 824K)

>go to google maps
>search address in OP
>it's real
OP you'll definitely make more money moving to CA but you'll also have to spend a lot more.

Attached: 90s_wojak.jpg (609x700, 334K)

Imagine being the street view car driver in that area, I'd shit bricks even with bulletproof glass.

Imagine being the one person that Google Maps decided you didn't have enough of a human face to blur.

Silicon Valley is still hiring just fine. Saving money isn't an issue once you get established, but before that it's going to be a rough year or so. Honestly going to be the same anywhere you move. The valley is soul sucking though, been here 10 years and finally escaping to go home. I have some money saved, but I feel broken.

>Turn camera around
>Haz racing

>a libshit deporting himself out of the greatest nation on Earth
And stay out. I want pics of you renouncing US citizenship too so you can never come back.

>before I can move to Europe
wow you really want to have 70% of your income stolen by the state?

Burgerland is a shithole

>I heard Silicon Valley isn't hiring as much as they used to
Yeah, but if you decrease a big number, you might still end up with a big number.
>idk if they'll take a fresh grad if I didn't get an internship at like Google and get a 4.0 or some shit like that.
Don't ask these questions. Applying is free so just do it, no matter what qualifications they're saying they're expecting.
Go to Hacker News's Who is Hiring thread and apply to random startups.

AYO, YOO been TAKIN our PICTYURS, YO ? DawG, you give this hinky here PER-MISHUN to be TAKIN dem PICTYURS YO ?

Switzerland, you retard. The most conservative, Christian country on earth that doesn't have half its cities overrun by gangs and crack. Bet you've never even stepped foot outside this country. I'd much rather keep 100% of my paycheck, but if I'm going to lose 30-40% of it, I'd rather get it back directly by having cheap and high quality infrastructure, public schools, and healthcare to more easily provide for my children that will be able to speak 3+ languages fluently compared to a third of it used to blow people up. America is certainly alright, but if I have to choose between never seeing a nigger again or not, I'm picking the latter. We Americans have been utterly brainwashed into having a sour grapes mentality and it's important that we look at things objectively. I literally have to work at a Swiss company for like 10 years and be deemed by the state to be a skilled worker directly helping the economy or the sciences to be selected for citizenship, in addition to being fluent in German, French, or Italian, so don't try to pull that "lol enjoy the mudslimes and africans". Only well-educated, skilled workers can get into the country.
Plus it's fucking gorgeous and everyone is polite as fuck. You go on to public transport and everyone is white, it's sparkling clean, and no one says a word.

Attached: IMG_20180826_103638_580.jpg (3744x1960, 2.55M)

>3+ languages fluently
the Gnomes cant even into German properly FFS

Kek, is this representative of the US?

I thought Europe were bad but holy shit, I just had a quick virtual tour of that entire area, looked like the third world.

And they would never, never, never grant your inbred ass citizenship.

> can't keep our country pure by taking in America's trash.

Click clack, out comes the gat

Most boring country ever.

It would/should actually be really fucking nice, but, theres def something a bit odd with the people. Its like they all think they've attaine the Peakness of Swissness, and sit around like self-satisifed smug cunts trying not to die too quick.

unironically looks like a third world shithole

kek

Hit the nail on the head. It's a very nice place to live though, if you have money. Better than the US in many ways.

Switzerland has an annual tax on your entire wealth. It's a shit place to live for retirees.

>I prefer giving 70% of my income to private, for profit, corporation that provides basic rights rather than giving 70% of my income to the government that provides basic rights
I'm sure interested to know how paying 2k€ in taxes per year for my education is """"stealing"""" but giving 25k$ of loaned money is the free, american-proud way.

Eat shit and die, MAGgot.

Better than 100% stolen by capitalist piggies.

Does Switzerland still have Needle Park?

If so, I'd move there.

Hahaha, you dumb fucking American. Are you in for a surprise. You have any idea how nationalistic the Swiss are? They will shit on you. To them you are a mongrol, an uncultured idiot that has no chance positioning himself between the Swiss. Prepare to be missarable and wanting to go back to the states real quick.

Ever thought of moving to the south of Germany? 30 days of paid vacation, good base salary, cheap cars, healthcare and housing.
Only lession to learn is never start talking about the war. That topic is a bit sensitive in Germany...

Not enough mass shootings for you Panchito?

That's considered a middle class neighborhood for the US.

Did these niggas steal some fucking horses?

No its not.
You have clearly never been to America.

Don't come to Europe, we're full

Alright.
And may I ask, what makes you think the Swiss became the white utopia you draw it out to be by taking in immigrants from other countries?
What makes you think that you're any different from any other mutt that crosses their borders begging to be a Swiss citizen?
Do you really think they'll let you be a citizen based solely on the fact that you hate america?
Protip, everyone hates america. Back of the line.