Hello, I would like to sell bitcoin (a lot) in exchange for real money on which link should I go? thank you

Hello, I would like to sell bitcoin (a lot) in exchange for real money on which link should I go? thank you

Attached: C5524305-2BF7-4823-A162-DA3483F6DFD3.jpg (960x604, 121K)

send to me, i will send to your paypal at mtgox rate

Link ?

3F8kMqmp6wuNmSd1(spam)TdHcyHv2VANwJyHx5m

Send the BTC to the address in the pic QR code.

They then contact you for your address so they can mail you a check. I've used it many times.

Attached: 17wP3UaR4ZHyB23A2hwo7EQNLqaHM5ibNC.png (200x200, 2K)

Totally not gonna lose it all

Have fun with your worthless video game money with ZERO practical applications. Literally invented as an experiment to determine the effectiveness of blockchain algorithms and how a cryptocurrency might work.
>invented as an experiment
>retarded nu-males that think this is in any way different from penny stocks fall for it and say it's the future
>don't realize it's just a massive Ponzi scheme with pyramid elements in it.
Even fucking Monopoly paper dollars are worth more. You could've invested into anything else, possibly even at least a slightly more practical cryptocurrency, and yet you fell for this absolute ufcking meme.

Attached: 1526608661561.jpg (679x657, 89K)

I hope you did not lose a lot of money user

simply epic post

>hnnggg bitcoin is useless
literally the first piece of technology to solve the BFT problem. literally the first actual implementation of a viable currency that does not rely on a central authority in the history of humanity
>is a meme
>is a ponzi scheme
kys nocoiner.
>inb4 how are those bags holding up? xD
i bought in 2014 and been shorting with 10x leverage since April.
>inb4 why are your shorting if you bull
Just because i short doesnt mean i dont see the value in the tech unlike this fucking brainlet

I didn't say it's useless, I said it has no practical applications you god damn mong.
>haha nocoiner
>haha im so rich
I never said don't invest into crypto, I said don't invest into the fucking joke that's Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a fucking scientific experiment, it was never intended to become an actual currency. It was useful for developing blockchain technology, not for use as a bloody CURRENCY. What part of your brain fails to see the difference between scientific applications and practical applications?

>just because i short doesnt mean
Literal jibberish you brainless manlet.

Attached: 1527344969699.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

See kids? This is how you know someone bought Bitcoin at 20k.

Didn't buy any because I didn't fall for the meme. Nobody is going to be able to withdraw Bitcoin in the sums that you are fantasizing about. Sure, you might be able to get

Newegg takes bitcoin

>I never said don't invest into crypto, I said don't invest into the fucking joke that's Bitcoin.
AHAHAHA HE'S IN ETH

>That'll be 0.01BTC
>Wait no, that'll be 0.015BTC
>Wait, scratch that, it'll be 0.009BTC
It can work as a currency, but that doesn't make it practical. Shiny beads also worked as a currency at one point, but they were replaced by superior formats.

Don't get me wrong, there're altcoins that're great for transferring massive sums of money, such as infrastructural transfers between banks and other authorities due to the immensely higher transfer rate and higher security, but in the day-to-day, you aren't going to be buying a drink with BTC.

Nope, not in ETH. It's not one of the big three, and it's not Chainlink. I use it for decentralized cloud storage as payment to rent out space. Can you guess it?

man why are you so SOUR

probably DADI or STORJ

It's also the only coin in history that one day you can buy a new Mazda 6 with your money and next week you can afford a Nissan Versa, then a Lamborghini and in the future probably a 2003 Corolla.

Nope, not quite. It's decentralized cloud data storage. You should get it right if you plug that into google.
Just because you don't like hearing the truth doesn't mean that the truth is sour, it just means you don't want to hear it. Also, it's great to be bitter, try it out sometime.

>I need to cash out but don't even know how
the state of coiners.

All these anons talking about money but they most likely don't even know where it comes from

Attached: Stupid But Me.png (359x414, 150K)

Your taxes wagie.

Attached: mlady.jpg (306x306, 15K)