I miss him bros

I miss him bros.

Will there ever be another tech wizard/businessman like Jobs was?

Attached: steve-jobs---mini-biography.jpg (1200x675, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1orCiYdwyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not glad he's dead but I'm glad he's gone.

Attached: 1435416146121.jpg (339x425, 34K)

he's gonna be the next one

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Yes.

Attached: 295645D5-E7E6-4C6C-9E68-9798877274FC.jpg (580x790, 151K)

POO

wtf is a "tech wizard"?

>Will there ever be another tech wizard/businessman like Jobs was?
Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are my two personal favourites

She is Mexican.

how can you miss someone you didn't know outside of marketing?

BUILD WALL

Steve Jobs was from Syria.

Jow Forums doesn't have memes for Syrians

While he was around, apple's products sure were expensive as fuck, but at least they were good.
The Macs were well-built, high performance premium machines that came with a great operating system aimed at and providing an ecosystem for professionals.
Now, Tim has run it all to the ground. Macs are garbage that's falling apart the moment you touch it for the first time, the keyboards are terrible, performance is terrible because "muh quiet", the Mac Pro, which used to be one of the most attractive looking computers ever now looks like a trash can (And is still sold at full price despite being 5 years old now), the Mac Mini has been downgraded from a quad core to a dual core and its great upgradability has been taken away, The macbook pro's keyboard is garbage, breaks all the time and has that retarded touch screen nobody needs and don't even get me started on how buggy macOS is now and how every competent developer has long since jumped ship, dooming the platform to Linux' open source software library, except with extra bugs because no developer tests on macOS.

It was never a perfect platform. I think Windows was always good enough. But it's never, ever been as godawful as it is right now.
Catering to plebs is a death sentence for any platform, as then developers won't use it and create the tools that make the platform good.

I hate Apple more than anybody but I have loved and admired Steve Jobs. I really think he was a genius. One of the rare kind. But I wouldn't call him a tech wizard tho.

someone who doesn't understand how computers work and think they're magic yet still work in the tech industry. so people like Steve Jobs.

While this is true why have they decided to release new products instead of constantly updating old ones and refining them? Especially the pros

>Now, Tim has run it all to the ground
>put a beancounter in charge
>wonder why the company has gone to shit
Hell, Jobs even called this phenomena out:
youtube.com/watch?v=h1orCiYdwyo

Jesus Christ, please forward that to him.

I don't think so
He was one of a kind, a computer genius who revolutionized tech world forever.
Rest in peace, Steve.

Attached: SteveJobs.jpg (1143x867, 201K)

jobs is still alive, he's living on an island in the pacific ocean with tupac, hitler and 6000000 jews.

and terry

Reminder that Steve Poos shat in the street.

Attached: 1517332745040.png (695x1614, 1.06M)

Apple shit was never good.

Attached: 1514323966827.png (686x955, 469K)

>The first one tempted Eve
fairy tale
>The second inspired Newton
never happened
>The third was for Steve Jobs
he was a thief & control maniac, no talent beside convincing others he was a genius

Steve Jobs was pretty smart except for that part where he thought he could control cancer with his mind. WHERE IS YOUR MESSIAH NOW!?

>tech wizard
Steve knew the aesthetics and functionality that Unix pros liked, but he wasn't anything remotely close to a wizard based on Carmack's stories when he was his pet OpenGL guru

>b-but.. just consider, all the great stuff that came out of apple since he died ?
Jobs was probably what would generally be called a Grade A cunt, you had to interact with him in real life. Say this for him tho, trash like Apple Watch, - wouldn't happen on Steves watch. Absolute fucking crapware of no conceivable purpose that falls apart as soon as you look at it . He'd have nixed that junk in zero seconds flat, and shouted at people until it was halfway an Apple product.

Will there be another? idk, too much PC shit nowadays for proper tyrants to thrive - Ballmer was also a force while Bill was in the hotseat. Its pajeets, beancounters, wimmin or those under surgical consideration for becoming such. Its not how great products get made.

Attached: fbhero_applewatchscreenpop[1].jpg (1195x840, 90K)

lmao

Jobs was just an autistic manchild that threw temper tantrums when things didn't go his way. His entire career consisted of: "WAAAHHHH COMPUTRZ R HARD MAKE THEM EZ SO I CAN UZ THEM WAAAAAAAAHHHHH"
And he was just fortunate enough to be living in Cuckifornia, surrounded by fag-enabler betas like Wozniak who bent over and licked his ass clean after his grumpy dumpies.
He had no fucking clue what he was doing, except when he didn't like something and threw tantrums until he got things his way. If a single person or factor was different in the 1970's, Jobs would've died in a ditch with a knife up his ass after slapping a Vietnam vet.
Prove me wrong. PROTIP: You can't.

Attached: 1525062648556.jpg (531x355, 23K)

>where he thought he could control cancer with his mind.
You remember wrong.
He was trying to use diet and naturopathy.

Based Bashar
Putin, hurry!
That's all I know.

No, I think his father was ethnically Syrian.

As an Alum I can tell you that Reed College isn't exactly the place that's gonna inspire people like him anymore.

They forgot the judgment of Paris.

But Ballmer was a retard.

yes user, they always leave retards in charge of near-trillion market cap cos. You missed the point I made also, while his stint in the chair may not have een spectacular, Bill (also non-retard) & him as muscle were a good team. And if you the departure of both improved MS any, youre deranged.

/thread
Jobs was a talentless hack.

Attached: 1534240093330.jpg (600x448, 55K)

How does this 1 product invalidate his entire career Jow Forums?

Attached: his whole career.png (1084x400, 147K)

Also don't forget the fact that Apple products used to work fairly well with each other, like back when they had Firewire ports. Now, if you buy a new iPhone and a new Macbook Pro, you can't plug one into the other without a dongle (sold separately, of course). Also the Mac Pro & Mac Mini still have Thunderbolt 2 ports, while the iMac & Macbook Pro have USB C. You'd think for a company that touts things that "Just Work" they would take a little more care in making sure the I/Os of their products were at least consistent across the board.

At least their computers still have headphone jacks... for now

Jobs was a graphics fag. He wasn't a wizard but a fraud.

>Good artists copy; great artists steal.
He didn't even know what Picasso meant in that quote.

>The Macs were well-built,
It was true for a while after he came back but the quality dropped sharply before he did. Can't blame Cook for everything.

This.
If you look at this bio, he was petty, temperamental, and had an incredible talent for UX. His business sense could go either way and he really did deserve to get this ass kicked out of Apple.

Attached: 1402035780668.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

>wouldn't happen on Steve's watch

Haha

RMS and Linus are tech gods far beyond Jobs.
Good riddence.
Spic in the loo
More like burn in hell.
That seems to have worked well, dumb hippy.

We’ve got out own local version
Pic related

Attached: image.jpg (1108x748, 447K)

Will there ever be a day when people engineering technology will be more valuable than people who mass market them to retards?

Thing is, all other smart watches are even shittier and it’s Apple failing with new battery rather than iwetch being bad.

Whoever is running Xiaomi.

That would be Xi Jinping.

>He had no fucking clue what he was doing, except when he didn't like something and threw tantrums until he got things his way. If a single person or factor was different in the 1970's, Jobs would've died in a ditch with a knife up his ass after slapping a Vietnam vet.
Sounds like he'd fit in here

Can somebody post the image comparison of pre-2007 and after (i.e. before and after iPhone release) with Jobs in the middle saying "computers for the rest of us"?
Pls I don't want to go to /wsr/ :'(

>could have easily have survived his cancer
>thinks he knows more than doctors
Dumbshit he was

I miss Terry also.
but whose the ass cancer villain you posted?

lol, how many idiots actually believe this shit
> person dies from cancer
> he didn't do what the doctor said

I'm amazed it took until the MacBook Pro retina for someone to come up with the idea of asymmetric fan blades that create variable sound frequencies and thus appear to run quieter.

yeah, they are an inherently fucking stupid form factor, a solution in search of a problem. But dat 'build quality' and those fucking straps.. theyd be drawing straws see who had to demo Steve that shit first.

He died of AIDS, do you seriously think a billionaire can't afford to survive Cancer? AIDS can't be cured with money, but Cancer can.

Based and redpilled.