Why are normalfags so obsessed with their phones?

Why are normalfags so obsessed with their phones?

They eat with their phones
They walk with their phones
They stand in line with their phones
They probably go to sleep with their phones

How do they have any time for self reflection or critical thought?

Attached: 26E1D78E-62B9-4A71-9152-361F522EAB50.jpg (2048x1536, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N9c0-ZC-4-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In my opinion it's not the fact that normalfags do it, it's just that the way I see it, it's just something to do. Instead of sitting there thinking, you're occupied by something else like a video on youtube or an anime episode or a netflix show. Ya'know?

>self reflection or critical thought
Those won't get them laid, make them drunk or high, or impress their friends.

>File: 26E1D78E-62B9-4A71-9152-3(...).jpg

Getting laid requires maybe 30 minute of effort on a Friday night

he's doing it like post-ironically.

It takes me 2 hours. What am I doing wrong?

Normalfags are NPC nigger cattle retards. They exist for us to make money from. youtu.be/N9c0-ZC-4-E

We live in a society....

I have been trying for 20 years and nothing, what am I doing wrong?

what used to be clearly distinguishable actions like reading a book or a newspaper, writing in a journal or memo pad, watching a movie, calling a friend, these things can now no longer be distinguished from each other because one device has come to rule them all. Unless you're the operator of that device, you know very little about what function it is performing. All observing bystanders will think you are just "looking at your phone"
Hell, I'd argue that both "self reflection" and "critical thought" are things I do with my phone these days.

Personally I use my phone to tell me the time of day, and as a communicator for both personal and emergency use. Both of these functions pretty much necessitate having it on me all the time. The fact that It can provide entertainment during idle minutes is just a bonus and you'd be ridiculous to not take advantage of it on principal alone.

They watch LtCorbis of course.

There are other things to enjoy in life you know you autistic fuck.

>Implying that reflection and critical thought is impossible with modern technology.
>Implying that normal fags where doing any of that before the smartphone.
You clearly don't remember anything from before 2010, so I am inclined to inform you that one has to have reached the age of 18 to post here.

(Pic related. Clearly the age of reflection and self improvement.)

Attached: 0db7b4d3e9a0b339db363e83ac8af817.jpg (500x674, 154K)

>be me
>not be a phone addict
>somehow i'm the weird one

Attached: Dlh2h2wUwAAuR5D.jpg (1600x1200, 73K)

>normalfags

OP why would you expect then to do anything other than be sheeple?

>self reflection
this must be avoided at all times unless i want another full year of depression

> How do they have any time for self reflection or critical thought?

They don't. Hell, most of them don't even have time for face-to-face social interaction any more. The average Jow Forumsfag probably has a more satisfying social life than your typical normie.

I use my phone for everything. Get laid, pay rent, bills, buy drugs, GPS, read books, order shit on amazon, even buy groceries (rather than standing in line at a grocery store with babies crying and retarded fat fucks in scooters.
and other amazing things.

It is super easy to do shit with a smartphone these days its unbelievable. People that dont use their smartphones to the full potential are somewhat mentally ill or retarded.

If you still a virgin and have a smartphone you are rather gay, ugly or an incel. Download Tinder or POF and start fucking virgin.

This is the truth. You only have to SWIPE for pussy. If you can't do that, see a therapist.

literally multibillion if not trillion dollar industry based around designing these devices to addict the population and extract their money. the masses are just weak minded desu

Not when autists like OP can see me.

>Ya'know?
kys faggot

Based yankposter

now that I think about it the difference between Terry and Alex Jones is really small.

Terry is smart alex is charismatic both are insane

yup

so those are indeed Joan files? I thought that was an iphone hexadecimal code

Attached: joan donovan.jpg (1182x460, 44K)

enjoy your STDs

Attached: 1531313460315.jpg (822x1200, 102K)

tell that to your friends and tell us how it goes for you

Attached: Brainlet_2.png (300x168, 8K)

is that the guy that created that file sharing platform that was popular before limewire, but was similar to it? (can't remember, sorry)