IPod Classic

Do you still use yours?

Attached: ipod.png (525x700, 357K)

I bought a 4g iPod Classic with broken HDD. I use it to play that breakout game when I'm cooking and waiting for something to start boiling.

Attached: ipodside.jpg (375x500, 38K)

I've still got mine, but I don't use it anymore. The aux port is broken and it can't hold a charge for shit. Nowadays I just use my phone, I don't see any reason to have more than one device in my pocket, and it's got more functionality.

POO

Attached: 1516721032442.jpg (643x960, 256K)

No, because I'm not an underage child like you.

You are the cancer of this board

seriously, Jow Forums could be a great board but there are so many pretentious people here that it fucking ruins discussion most of the time

Had mine since 2008. Gone through 1 HDD and 4 batteries but its still going strong.

Attached: IMG_9805 (Edited).jpg (2446x2452, 790K)

iPods are gay lmfao

This thing is invincible, I'm convinced.

Attached: IMG_20180903_171548.jpg (640x853, 128K)

Damn what a trooper, how easy is battery and HDD replacement out of curiosity?

Did you guys just take these pics right now?

Don't know where my dad put it but he has the original white IPod, the big bulky one that looks like it's it has a screen from Fallout 3 without the color

Yeah, it's just sitting on my desk charging. Thought I would contriboot

it sucks because if you dont have the right tool you can dent up the aluminum case, but the hdd replace and battery replace itself is very easy. just that the chink $2 batteries on ebay dont last long at all

You bet your ass I do.

Attached: IMG_20180904_003836720.jpg (1400x2000, 584K)

I left mine behind after huge MicroSD cards made my Clip+ hold my entire library, and then I've mostly left the Clip+ behind now that I have a phone that doesn't suck.

No. It no longer holds a charge, and has an unstable rockbox on it.

I want one, what’s the maximum storage space

How often have you had to replace the battery?

Hell yes

It's autistic but I want to use mine more in public so I can help confront my social anxiety a bit. It makes me socially concious to use mine because smartphones exist and I look weird, but in reality I doubt anyone cares.

Sad ;(

160 GB

160 GB but you can replace that drive with a larger one if you can get the device open. Or you can replace it with an adapter to use a CF or SD instead.

They're usually stupid redditors/shitposters that only come here to seek attention and consumer advice.

At least you can filter that retard, you can't filter the retarded Dell marketer that projects and spams pajeet memes at everything that threatens his employer's brand.

About once every 2 years or so. For some reason with the chink batteries I get about 8-10 hours of continuos play on one charge which is pretty awful

Learn to use a fucking toilet street shitter.

Jeez, that does suck. How much money are the good batteries?

If this is an implication of samefagging, then im sorry but you are retarded

Attached: file.png (355x176, 13K)

If this is an implication of toilet using, then im sorry but you are street shitting.

Attached: 1505187919002.jpg (800x531, 96K)

Attached: xeYzahc.jpg (460x140, 7K)

I still have my 32 GB ipod nano somewhere laying around but no need to use it if I have the IphoneX with 256 GB.

b o t n e t
o
t
n
e
t

>lagPhone

I've been meaning to pick one up, I miss my old one. I've got a 5th gen with a broken headphone jack and I've been meaning to swap the battery and wire in a Fiio E6 amp pulling line level audio to the headphone jack

What are you on about? Are you having a stroke.

Consider a toilet first Rajeet.

Keep saying it while pushing from your anus hard enough and maybe it'll come true.

>pulling line level audio to the headphone jack
Why would you do that? Just get a 30-pin LOD and feed the amp with actual line out level signal, bypassing the headphone out section of the iPod altogether.

Attached: fiioL3.jpg (600x494, 21K)

Keep saying it with your mouth stretched wide under Tim Cuck's puckered anus.

Attached: 1509511252934.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

What are you doing?

iTODDLERS DONGLED

A
G
A
I
N

Attached: 1506733137667.gif (200x150, 261K)

That's what I've been doing. I'm making the amp internal so the amp's output is the iPod's headphone jack.

>puckered anus
>open mouth under puckered anus
>puckered anus pushing poop out

Trust an Androjeet to not understand how shitting works. Very scientific icon tapping LMAO. Do they find that impresive on Pajeeddit?

This. Only true street shitters know how to properly street shit.

Attached: 1521536514482.jpg (622x767, 191K)

>n-no sir googlle and microsoft werry wite sir
>dont buy the appel sir
>S-SR PLIAZE SIR

No rupee today, Mr. Patel.

Attached: PAJEET.png (334x73, 11K)

quality contribution

I use my 160GB one all the time. Battery has never died, neither has the HDD.

Do you have a smartphone also?

Mine needs a screen replacement

Attached: IMG_20180903_201251.jpg (1920x2560, 2.16M)

Wrong board.

Attached: 1515492434180.png (400x1650, 367K)

No. I don't use a phone.

Awesome story :P

Oh nice, I wish I had that self control. part of the reason im using my iPod is again is to get off my phone

iTODDLERS BTFO

I never adopted a smartphone. If the choice is between Apple and Google I don't want a part in it.

Not as much as I should. I've got it rockboxed and stuck a microSD adapter and 2 128GB cards in it, but I just use Spotify most of the time for convenience.

i just leave it in my car, fucker still runs after all this time

>tripfag

I have 2 ipad classics 160GB version
I just use mine as radio as its always in its dock.

hard drive is failing in one of them

>iShit
Found your problem.

I've had one for about 10 years now and I love the thing but it seems the battery is crapping out and I haven't found a simple solution for fixing that.

see

No (You)s for you. Did you really enter this thread, knowing what the topic was, just to be angry or something? Baitposters these days.

Get a new battery man

see

see

see

What's the best program for syncing music to my iPod classic? iTunes fucking blows

see

I wish u didnt exist

see

>(You)
Found your problem

Tripfag with a zune detected.

see

This

You are a disease

see

I pray for your misfortune sir

I have one, but I pretty much never use it anymore.
>when outside: phone
>when home: pc/audio setup
>when working out: cheap ass 20$ tiny clip dedicated player that doesn't get in the way, unlike an ipod classic

I have an iPod Video 30GB that still has all of the original components from 2005. HDD is just starting to go bad and the battery lasts like 45 minutes. I'll get around to repairing it one of these days.

I also have an iPod Touch 1st gen 8GB that's in pretty good condition. Has all the original parts from 2008. I use that for podcasts and stuff and it holds a full days charge still.

These along with the PowerBooks were the only good things Apple ever made.

Attached: 20180904_055715-1.jpg (2324x1707, 1.73M)

No. Phones are more than sufficient nowadays. Same or better audio quality, same or better latency, gapless playback, larger capacity, better battery life, and even the iPhone doesn't require the user to ever use iTunes...there's basically no reason to ever use an iPod.
Congrats; you're officially worse than Red Star.

I sold mine a week before apple announced they would stop making them. The price soared and I would have made much more if I had waited a week.

>doesn't even hold a charge long enough to play a single song
No.

Nice!
Steve Jobs is spinning in his grave.

>literally the savior of Apple as a company
>killed off as soon as Steve Jobs is killed off
I swear they're run by morons.

But yes, I still have mine. The battery doesn't last, but it's a nonissue since I keep it hooked up to the USB port in my car.

Still use my 2nd gen iPod nano. It plays my bangers and the battery lasts forever so why not

Just manage that shit manually. Foobar2000 + foo_dop component.

I bought a video iPod in 2005. Lasted me until 2013 when the HDD died.
Bought it when everyone said iPods died easy as well.
Shame, but streaming/cloud has outright replaced local music.

>Shame, but streaming/cloud has outright replaced local music.
Downloading high quality local music is actually easier than ever, don't bother with normalfag garbage.

My gf bought a new one right when they stopped selling it. She really wanted another of the slim (pre-shuffle) ones. I keep trying to get her to use a non-Apple player, but she's swallowed the hype unfortunately.