Is there some sort of oil where you could dumb your whole pc...

Is there some sort of oil where you could dumb your whole pc? You could have your pc just run passively if it's in some sort of liquid and in a fih tank.

Attached: pc cooling.jpg (640x480, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

3m.com/3M/en_US/novec-us/applications/immersion-cooling/
youtube.com/watch?v=xc10jwT8FmM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Go78ONPZEmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you dont want to be ghetto,
3m.com/3M/en_US/novec-us/applications/immersion-cooling/

regular deep fryer cooking oil works just fine, done many decades ago

or if you do, mineral oil

you better be trolling, nigger

>small bottle over 1000 dollarino

Attached: makes you think thonk.png (112x112, 7K)

That shit's boring. Fishtank build of GTFO.

Attached: large[1].jpg (740x400, 79K)

Sure. Just be sure to use an i9 and dual Vega 64 and it will still operate as a deep fryer.

>oil build
>keeps the cpu fan on

Jesus fucking christ you're not Linus Tech Tips don't bother doing this type of shit it's too expensive.

Attached: IMG_3461.jpg (755x426, 275K)

You put it on a very low speed. It circulates the oil.

What? Mineraloil is super cheap.

Would be nice to build one in very large fish tank. Then the heat wouldn't be problem.

A fishtank is cheaper than a good quality PC case. Mineral oil is pretty cheap. So are aquarium bubblers if you want one of those to help circulate oil.

Is there any liquid where PC and fish would survive?

Well this is cool concept. Never even came to my mind.

Maybe you could put a wall down the middle of an aquarium and have water on one side and mineral oil on the other. The water temperature might be a problem though.

No. Fish require water and PCs require something other than water. Also do you really want a fish pooping in your PC?

You could make separate compartments for PC and fish. Or you can get plastic fish.

youtube.com/watch?v=xc10jwT8FmM

What cpu cooler they have here?

idk but didn't that case get patent troled or something

No idea

I always wanted to try this. Ghetto build with mineral oil. But the fact any maintenance, no matter how simple, would become a messy clusterfuck always dissuades me.

no im not, any sort of non conductive fluid that is able to transfer heat is good, like canola oil or some shit like that. yeah its messy if you have to change something but it works fine (fans are not needed).
check out googlevideo, err, jewtube, there is bound to be some videos of retards doing that in there (i saw this shit being done on a 486 many moons ago)

He's not
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Go78ONPZEmY

Attached: imagine being at computers orig.jpg (800x619, 219K)

linus who?

I swear there was an oil-cooled PC on Kickstarter a few years back but I can't find any trace of it.