I have this chair, is there anything I can do? Am I screwed?

I have this chair, is there anything I can do? Am I screwed?

Attached: holyfuck.jpg (1080x1920, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GPkLVPi_dkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unless you are forced, under the threat of violence, to own and use that chair; get a new one.

Is that the new apple chair?

>ywn be killed anally

y liv senpai
y liv

Just go to an Apple expo.

Fuck man, most threats of violence aren't even enough. Only the truly ruthless criminals go straight to killing people anally.

Take it apart and glue a 1/4 inch steel plate above the pipe, you could probably go thinner if you’re worried about weight. 100mm x100mm should be more than enough.

am i the only one who thinks maybe it kinda felt a little bit good before the guy died of bleeding bum

waddafack nyigah

Attached: 1519078327960.png (379x205, 19K)

there are plenty of mentally ill faggots in the world

sue company when u finally get killed

Tripfag

Attached: IMG_20180806_204256.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Why is he drinking literal heavy metal poisoning? Is that supposed to make his point invalid as he's not genuinely amused but brain damaged?

fake
it is physically impossible for a chair cylinder to blow up.
More than likely he sat down and the whole base of the chair broke thru the seat and into his ass. also it's China so it's entirely possible the gas cylinder was filled with somethling flammable, they SHOULD only be filled with nitrogen and oil, but then what would cause it to explode? Nothing, it's just a spring in a tube.
Should also note that the only two stores of this ever happening have come from China with very little corroborating evidence, badly compressed images and conjecture by english speakers.

tl;dr
if you are outside of China the likelihood of this happening to you is phenomenally low and it is likely a hoax or mistranslation.

White monster is healthy dumb zoomer

Attached: 1525593864404.png (720x717, 565K)

The boy was clearly sitting on it wrong.

*crack*
*sip*
Monster. Now that was a good energy drink.

For what, zombies?

no he was doing it right, his body was just not compatible with the bold new interface

kek

At least he didn't get hemorrhoids

Applefags are all delicate glycine max. They couldn't anally kill a paper bag.

Ur mom

Attached: HYDE.jpg (5000x5036, 1.81M)

>phoneposter
>shitty capture
>doesn't even post the link
well color me surprised. Totally not sage-ing and reporting this piece of shit thread, I promise.

He must have been using a third party ass-to-chair dongle. Let this be a lesson.

He got buttblasted.
He was ass-ass-inated.
It was a dis-ass-ter.

Attached: 1455133796520.png (251x384, 137K)

>350lbs beast sitting in a chair only rated for 260lbs

Attached: 3ee849bd-8cfc-40b3-98ba-2e39b2ec8c2f.png (513x483, 547K)

He was a chink, not a burger.
They are available in XXXXXS to S sizes.

I was talking about me

Good think mine has a pretty solid metal plane between the tube and the chair, it's about 1/3 inch thick

I really want to live in USA where chairs can support 4 asses

I don't see any dongles.
China has really shitty quality products, especially when it comes to metals and plastics. More likely than not, whatever metal was used to build the cylinder air pump mechanism was made with subpar materials. You've heard of the superior Nippon steel folded six gorjillion times? Well imagine steel folded once, so there's a giant spot of zinc in the center with a tensile strength of 10 lbs, and only the rest is barely strong enough to support a tiny Chinese boy's weight, and it's covered in rust because fuck quality control, this is China.

So a canister of nitrogen won't explode if the cylinder is made of the right materials, but this being China, I bet that cylinder could be bent very easily, causing the pressure inside to escape violently.

Where is the blood?

Attached: chair.jpg (474x355, 29K)

T H I C C as in freedom

Attached: freedom.jpg (434x600, 47K)

tapeworms are fun

This shit is scary.
I have a good chair, but the tech behind it is the same for all of those, a gas spring.
I'll just have to hope I didn't get the 0.000001% one with a fatal manufacturing problem that slipped through QC.

>Am I screwed?
Yeah, literally.

youtube.com/watch?v=GPkLVPi_dkY

There you go. The second one is pretty much OPs pic.
The cylinder is full of something flammable, so you're right in that.
No doubt they're skimping on materials hard and filling the cylinders with whatever they can get their hands on.

Just don't buy a 5$ rinky dinky chinky chair and you're good.
I doubt it's even possible for properly manufactured cylinders to explode.

They should have put the eagle on the back support instead. That way the eagle would always have your back.

Attached: 1522815063589.jpg (1024x769, 127K)

>Am I screwed?
*skewered