Iphone SE is the best iphone

debate me

Attached: 4L_fUw1Lnrf.jpg (3425x2920, 1.5M)

The specs are great, but the display is too small and the bezels are too big.

Also, tiny battery.

and the OS is garbage, too bad Applel doesn't allow custom ROMs

4S was better

Doesn’t iphone only have like 2% marketshare in India?

not waterproof
into the trash it goes
also, apple is gay.

imagine having enough money and being dumb enough to buy an iphone but you still take it up the ass and shit in the streets. that's the indian apple user

Buy a bigger phone then lady.

>trying to rebrand ancient memes

Utter cringe. You're clearly an Indian.

Attached: 1502644143465[1].jpg (640x800, 190K)

Give it back, Jamal.

No Plus is, I'm not a handlet.

The SE is the second best phone. The first best is my jailbroken 6 and third best is my 64gb 4s that i still use as a spare phone.

I see some phone case sellers mentioning the SE2. If only.

>lagPhone

Attached: 1526637246529.webm (263x476, 2.91M)

Iphone 8+ is superior in every way.

>Display
>Battery
>Processing Power
>Initial Storage
>Better Landscape

Attached: iphone8-plus-spgray-select-2018.jpg (513x556, 58K)

Just buy an Xperia compact
same niche but running a *slightly* non-shit OS

Apple fags will never know peak performance.

Attached: hero_hero.jpg (600x425, 39K)

6s was the last good iphone

>my nigger phone is better than your nigger phone

>Buy a bigger phone then lady.
Isn't this the only reason people still seek out the iPhone SE?

>can't tell iPhone SE from iPhone 5

did you just come out of prison from being raped daily for 6 years?

OP, I use the SE, although I heard a larger phone with a popsocket works just as well since I'm a handlet. I have iOS 10 JB since 11 made everything slower and I had everything and more with a jailbreak anyway. Upgraded from the 5, its a great device. Never update iOS since it gets slower all the time. The new 12 is faster than 11, but 10 is faster than both and 9 even more so. Headphone jack, small size, and fast, apple doesn't make a good phone like this anymore, they can't even shrink, they make everything bigger, and the glass breaks easier on larger phones. They wouldn't want that would they?

Would rather get 7plus or whatever the new budget model would be.

There can't be a last if there was never a first.

>lagPhone

Attached: 1512998755057.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

I only bought it because of it's size, and it's the best phone I've ever had indeed

Not saying much, all of them are crap.

*3gs

Being a manlet should be outlawed.

Nothing from crapple will ever be "best" not even "good" or "acceptable" you need to KYS now. Stop making you parents cry when they get asked about you and just end it.

>muh headphone jack
It's on its way out. Deal with it, homo.

>muh headphone jack
>It's on its way out. Deal with it, homo.
It's on its way out where? Bluetooth audio has improved, but it still doesn't achieve what it set out to achieve. Also, it's only Apple who has a direct benefit off of this and that's because they have an artificial invention to sell.

This, I actually hope that they just reduce the bezels and keep the same small screen size if they make an SE 2.

The headphone jack has disappeared from nearly every mainstream smartphone except ones designed and manufactured by Samsung.

>no headphone jack

Yes, it is. Dividing price with performance this guy comes on the top.

>>i-i-it-it's on the way out g-g-guys, trust me
why are professional studios still using wired, hmm?

>ranjeet roms
no thx i rather iOS

Yup. Which is why i have 3 of them :,)

No more wires in the way and no more flaky connectors. I'm ok with that.

Bezels have benefits. They absorb impact reducing odds of shattering.

The US government still uses floppy disks. They have good reasons, too, but those reasons likely don't apply to you because you are but a mere consumer.
Consumer-grade products are built for different use cases than professional-grade products. The future of consumer-grade is wireless.

What you just said is equivalent to saying smartphones should be the size of RED cameras because professionals use RED cameras, right?

>Less than 2.7k
No thanks I'll keep my redmeme

ios is gross.

*Battery

That's not even true, really. Bluetooth technology has gotten to a point where latency is near-zero and quality is pretty fuckin' good. There are tons of wireless MIDI controllers out there nowadays and there are even wireless guitar plugins that allow you to basically play electric guitar into an amp sans cable without loss in audio quality.

Bad post.

Try harder, samshit shill.

It's the best phone in its form factor, but that isn't too hard since there is literally no competition under 5in.
The specs are shitty by today's standards really. The size and classic bezel look are the only reason it still has popularity. That and the cost being lower than other iPhones.

>strawman

>MIDI over DIN cables runs at 31250 bits/s, i.e., 3125 bytes/s.
Only because BT bandwidth is overkill for MIDI, you faggot crapple shill. There is no Bluetooth standard that allows lossless transmission of raw PCM data. No, your proprietary extensions from Qualcomm are not a substitute for a headphone jack and will never be.

Wish my hands weren't that big, then I would definitely get one.

>no headphone jack

this is all i want bros

Attached: iPhone-SE-Plus-concept-4.jpg (900x600, 50K)

>Only because BT bandwidth is overkill for MIDI, you faggot crapple shill.
Doesn't matter. Wireless microphones exist and are widely used. Wireless guitar transceivers exist and are widely used. Wireless MIDI controllers exist and are widely used. The technicalities don't matter; the future is wireless. Most of the present already is, anyway.

There is a headphone jack. It comes in the box with the phone. It's an external headphone jack.

>compare consumer-grade products to professional-grade products
>somebody points out why that comparison is void
>"m-muh strawman"

I can only dream to one day start a company important and influential enough to inspire this much shaking rage in autists.

>carry extra dongle, can't charge phone and plug in headphone/speaker
nah senpai I'm good

Attached: 39988804_1825554320858253_1602111286324232192_o.jpg (1024x768, 41K)

>carry extra dongle,
Leave it on the end of your headphones and forget about it.
>can't charge phone and plug in headphone/speaker
Yes, you can. It has wireless charging.
Lay the phone down on a Qi mat, plug the headphones in, profit.

>muh consumer products should be crippled in order to to cater to my normalfag fashion trends

Attached: 1507485604021.png (478x523, 14K)

>The headphone jack has disappeared from nearly every mainstream smartphone except ones designed and manufactured by Samsung.
>From every mainstream flagship*
Fixed it.

There is no debate, I bought it 3 months ago after my 5 year old iphone 5 bricked.

>Leave it on the end of your headphones and forget about it.
You can't possibly be this retarded even for an anti-minijack pajeet.

Attached: GQ4Qi6eSYFM3ZcJ5.huge.jpg (900x1200, 176K)

>can't charge phone and plug in headphone/speaker
>Yes, you can. It has wireless charging.
Have fun with your battery reaching dangerously high temperatures and not being able to move your phone from the charging pad. This is a stupid idea and needs to be completely rethought.

>everyone should buy professional-grade products regardless of whether or not they need those things, despite the fact that easier technologies exist

Attached: really dumb wojak.jpg (645x729, 41K)

damn looks so fucking good

That photo is exactly why Apple is trying to kill cables in the first place. This shit happens with 3.5mm jacks as well, not just Lightning.

Jow Forums finds fault with everything. Jow Forums will never be happy.

>easier technologies
>aiming an audio jack plug to a socket is too much for me

Attached: 142596215619871.jpg (625x625, 34K)

Come on, these are legitimate downsides. Wireless charging is nowhere near ready.

*snaps, crackles, pops*
*wire frays*
*hiss*
*connector snaps off inside ur phone*
Nothin' personnel, kid

Attached: 3.5mm.jpg (600x600, 12K)

To be fair, my Galaxy S4 nearly melts whenever you plug in the included charger.

*burns your skin into charcoal*

Attached: byhn0rxujrfttxew8c1m.jpg (800x533, 90K)

Waiting for the iPhone X SE, or how I like to call it, iPhone SE X.

I want the trackball and keyboard back fuck
I held on to my G1 as long as humanly possible. All the way up to ice cream sandwich.

I'm no size king but it was too small to comfortably use.

I would actually, seriously consider buying an iPhone if they made something like that. But I feel like I would miss Android's app drawer too much.

It's pretty much the only decent smartphone still small enough to fit neatly in a pocket and be operated with one hand, so it wins by default.

It is the best looking design, I like you OP

You're the reason smartphones are trash now