Will you be getting the Pixel 3 XL Jow Forums?

Will you be getting the Pixel 3 XL Jow Forums?

Attached: Pixel-3-XL-1280[1].jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xda-developers.com/motorola-moto-g6-moto-e5-series-poor-software-support/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, I already have a working phone

Hell no. That disgusting notch AND a fuck huge chin? Nope.

No. I have a Pixel XL 1 and see no reason to upgrade.

I might get the Pixel 3 non-XL

No because I’ll buy an iPhone from Apple rather than a cheap knock off from a company headed by a curry.

Nothing wrong with that but apple is headed by a fucking faggot. I wouldn't stand behind that, unless I were a flaming fucking faggot myself - which just happens to be apple's target audience.

>notch
never

>notch AND chin

Attached: furby.png (925x736, 966K)

Nope.

Notch thanchs

looks like shit

Yes, because I'm not poor and actually have a job unlike the rest of this board.

Notch, no. Plus my s8+ is still great

>notch

No because i don't have a 20 second attention span that needs the latest and greatest to just awe over its features.

fucking consum/g/erism

No and anyone that does is a fucking idiot. It has come to this. Actually everyone who bought an iPhone 6 is a fucking idiot

nope, too damn ugly

does it make phone calls
asking for a friend

im sure it will be a great upgrade for people who need to replace a broken phone or phone at the end of its life cycle

dont listen to Jow Forums
sure some people buy every new thing, but if thats all you watch on /youtube/ then thats all you believe and its wrong

Still got my Pixel 1, so nah. I did crack the screen, but shit still works fine.

Might get the Pixelbook 2 tho. (if comes out any time soon)
Figure I'd replace my shitty desktop with something nice and portable.

No, I already bought a good phone at the perfect time (xiaomi mi mix 2) with low bezel, no notch and great battery life, in oct 2017.

I certainly wouldn't "upgrade" to a notched phone a year later that gives me almost no noticable improvements

NOTCH'D

Lol anyone using an android at this point is a retard. They're tracking you even when the fucking phone is off. It's been proven.

Nope, my pixel 2 is going strong.

>ugly copy of iPhone

>no courage to remove headphone jack until after apple

>paying more than $200 for any android device sine they're all $200 in a year anyway

I didn't know how common brainlets were, until I saw this post and noticed that you are all brainlets, and reddit and facebook are dumber than even you.

>I might get the Pixel 3 non-XL
Have the pixel 2 non-xl and I've thought about it because of the larger screen, larger battery and better battery life with the new Snapdragon. Then again, I'll have to wait until (luckily) January for Xposed to catch up. Didn't really think that much about the bezels until I saw the pic of the new pixel 3 non-xl.

This. It's plain fucking autism if it's true.

you have to have a pretty low iq to buy a pixel device

>Apple doesn't track me because they said privacy is important to them!

Attached: 1535849867367_0.png (1000x900, 44K)

Maybe, perhaps the non XL-version. My 5Xs WiFi is beginning to fail on me

What else is there you idiot? If you are worried about your privacy (you're probably not really worried about it since you probably use bookface or it's derivatives) the only option is an android device with a custom un-googled rom.

Nah, I already have pixel 2 xl.

Even the small one?

>you have to have a pretty low iq to buy a pixel device
Oh noes, you hurt my fee-fees. U so intelligents u dun need 2 expwain wit such solid argument. It's not like you look like some 12 year old monkey trying to throw your own shit.

Attached: TvB9o0D_d.jpg (640x360, 14K)

no

when will they make 4/4s sized phones again? i have small hands/short thumbs and can't reach everything without readjusting my grip.

I will never buy a Google phone. I'll keep on going with my samsungs until some other competitor comes along to btfo it

Attached: hebute.jpg (600x600, 30K)

No
I already have a Sony

but they don't. idiot

better start posting nice things about india before you get deplatformed

You're a dumb nigger, get over it.

at this point, I don't think Google can announce anything new about the hardware

>meanwhile in China

Attached: d6c06691c3d743f9b7347eb33f986e14.jpg (1868x1366, 575K)

Honestly should have put the camera on the chin and removed the notch

Or remove the selfie camera and the notch entirely. Honestly they removed the headphone jack which is much more useful but are so hesitant to part with the front camera

O_O

what is that

Attached: wtf123.png (1901x941, 993K)

nobody's buying pixel for design user

O_o

What's this?

No, expensive Android phones are a scam.
They're all low quality trash with laggy unoptimized software, terrible software update support and the lowest quality third party apps.

If you want a cheap phone that gets the job done, buy a Moto G or any of the new "Android One" phones with updates from Google.
If you want a high end phone, buy an iPhone. There is no valid alternative.

Attached: 1383469440613.jpg (337x367, 56K)

Michael Garabaldi

Moto g when something like the poco phone exists?

Does this "poco phone" have good software?
The Moto G has solid software, other budget phones do not.
Nokia's new "Android One" phone was laggy and frequently unresponsive for example.

A big reason why you should never buy from third rate brands like Huawei or Xiaomi. They cannot into software.

Xiaomi's MIUI is the least cancerous modified-Android I've ever tried.

Motorola (Lenovo) is a third rate chink company
xda-developers.com/motorola-moto-g6-moto-e5-series-poor-software-support/

The Moto G is stock, and Android One devices are straight from Google.
This is why they all tend to work well, in most cases better than high end phones.

You mean the iPhone XS?
The iPhone 6 is 4 years old now.

>straight from Google

Best upgrade from an LG V20?

>being this insecure

Hell no. I will never get myself a phone without an SD card slot. Fuck that shit.

>poodroid
>jewgle
POO IN THE LOO
LEARN TO USE A TOILET

Attached: poopooman.png (298x242, 119K)

Should I buy an og pixel XL?
I'm kind of worried about how the battery life will be on a 2 year old phone though since I've never purchased a used phone.
btw the reason I'm considering it is because I need a phone that works on Verizon that also has official lineage builds.

>buying jewgle
If you're gonna buy a fagdroid phone, get literally anything else that isn't jewgle or samdung.
Better yet, fucking get an iClone at this point.