Someone I Know is Catfishing Me

Someone I used to supervise is trying to catfish me and won't give up. I've spoken to her on the phone a few times about a year ago and know she worked for me (she knows a bunch of trivial details about various co-workers), but I can't place the voice. I managed a bunch of females, so it's hard telling; I do know it's a person from 2013 or 2014, though.

She dropped off the grid when I called her out about 9 months ago, but she is texting me again. She always uses spoof apps and burner numbers when she calls/texts me so not sure how to trace her. I have gotten Trapcall, but have been ignoring her and don't want to break the silence to get her to call me from the unknown number she uses. Any ideas on how I can figure out who this is? Tried /adv and they're useless.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 9.22.02 PM.png (410x308, 270K)

Pay for caller ID with your carrier.

What did you do to this person?

No idea since I don't know who this is, though I like to think I was good to my people. She says she's been fantasizing about me for years.

Tried this, didn't work. Have Trapcall now, but don't want to break my silence to have her call me again.

If you cant get her to stop then cahnge your details retard.

Its no different then having to cancel all your shit if your wallet got stolen.

Its not that hard.

Gee, I've never thought of this over this past year. I can't for a number of reasons, but that's not what I asked. I want to find out who this is.

Well then if you have to ask on Jow Forums, its not going to happen. Youre going to have to pay someone alot of money to figure it out.

It's harassment, call the police and get her ass thrown in jail. If you were doing the same thing to a woman, you'd be in prison by now.

If you live in a state with one party consent laws for recording calls, you should pick up and record the audio.
Play it back at work to any other employees that have been around for that long and see if they can place the voice.
If she's saying weird shit I think you can just be honest about your situation and explain what's going on.

Or try this Of course you're a guy so it might not go anywhere, but it can't hurt.

She tried calling Saturday, but I didn't answer so she sent some texts. I have since signed up for Trapcall, but don't want to break the silence to get her to call again so I can try to bust her. She calls from an unknown number, but even if I unmask it, she's been good about covering her tracks.

Also, I don't work there anymore

>catfishing you
>not even in direct contact
How does this work again?

>She says she's been fantasizing about me for years
Have phone sex with her

Long story short, she called me a number of times last year. She was always very sexual on the call, saying she was masturbating, moaning, screaming my name, etc. We spoke a few times and she tried to convince me she was an incredibly hot girl I worked with. I knew it wasn't because she got some details wrong about her family. I called her out with proof and told her to fuck off. She persisted, but eventual did. That said, she knew way too much about co-workers so I know we did work together. I do think she gets off on me, but no idea why other than she's crazy.
She did, though I didn't really reciprocate

I want a crazy broad to do this to me, can I have her number?

She's always changing it using Spoofcall app

Why dont you just go fuck her you will know for sure who it is.

Get the police involved, that'll teach the retard
I doubt months of harassment will go ignored
Do not play her game as it might very well be a trap to make scandal that you sext with a coworker or something

don't stick your dick in crazy user
i know how tempting it is, was in the same situation. ended it by completely blocking her out

>a trap to make scandal that you sext with a coworker or something
this, it all sounds too fishy really, especially the lengths this person goes through.

Neither of us work there anymore so it doesn't really matter to me.

I don't plan on it, but I still want to know who's been fucking with me for a year now.

Dude just get a new phone number

Already addressed this

>Any ideas on how I can figure out who this is?

invite them to lunch.

a) ignore it
b) meet up at a subway

either way just fucking stop zoomer posting

Attached: 1535927278709.gif (652x562, 626K)

I have tried to suggest meeting up, but she refuses

if she doesnt want anything then why are you still posting

How old are you OP? Be honest.

I'm so fucking jealous
Fuck you, OP

Because I want to find out who she is. You'd want to know if you were in my shoes

tell her you want to bang then meet up and then youll know who it is.
i love not having autism

Already tried this, but she won't meet because she's not who she says she is

>You'd want to know if you were in my shoes
Not that guy, but no. I wouldn't care, I have better things to do with my time; I would just ignore her totally. It's pitiful that you're a grown ass man almost in his 40s and you still think like a fucking teenager. What the fuck.

where?

Don't care about your opinion or your perspective on how you'd behave in this instance, it's not what I am asking. Besides, since it hasn't happened to you, you don't know. Also, I've tried ignoring to no avail. Anyone have a helpful answer?

Read the thread

Saying "number of reasons" is not a reason user. Sounds like maybe you just need to let this go.

>don't want to break my silence to have her call me again
So she is not calling you any more?

Problem solved.

>Don't care about your opinion or your perspective on how you'd behave in this instance
You actually do, you said that other people would want to know if they were in your shoes, which is not true for most grown ass men your age. Grow up already.
>since it hasn't happened to you, you don't know.
>when you have to make assumptions to be able to say something back
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>I've tried ignoring to no avail
And that's why you keep replying to her right? Because you're decided to ignore her... Fucking idiot. Look, you probably are placing hope where you shouldn't. You secretly wish that you had info on her so you can confront her and then force a change in your relationship, which in your stupid mind might lead to some romantic development.
>inb4 n-no I just want to stop this
Then you don't need to know anything. Just start ignoring her idiot. Ignoring means forever. Block, add to blacklists, add to SPAM filters; you have no excuses. You are a fucking manchild hoping to continue that dumb relationship because you like female attention, even if it's only being given to you as a joke. Stop being so fucking beta bitch. You're not acting anywhere near your age and everyone who knows you in real life and knows of this story will be able to tell how childish you are. Even the roastie is laughing at how much of a bitch you are for putting on with this for so long, and I am a semipro catfish, so I know how it is from the other side; desperate idiots like you do anything if you give them a little bit of attention. If you were in your early twenties you'd just be a run of the mill idiot, but being 35, this is worthy of a very deep pity.

OP status: on suicide watch.

I think you meant to reply to op

Attached: burned.jpg (562x462, 27K)

SAVAGE

based