This legit?

this legit?

Attached: 31B4BC26-207A-423C-A76D-AD812E318900.jpg (828x1200, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gb.memory.sd&hl=en_US
bgr.in/news/wwdc-2016-developer-accuses-apple-of-stealing-his-breathe-app/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. It's just a cloud service.

Yep.

Attached: 1535476701866.jpg (633x834, 58K)

>On your . . . . . phone.

Yup, totally legit.

tanks

>Free 32 GB Memory SD Card storage
FALSE ADVERTISING

imagine letting someone else look at all your data, and they do it for free

nope its a cloud sever app
LOL
do you trust others with your data ?

>50.000 Downloads

Google play is an ad revenue paradise. Just slap ads on a shit app, false advertise and let the normies gobble up the app. If they leave 1 star reviews just pay pajeets 5 rupees so they send 1000 botted 5 star reviews. Watch as you make bank, more specially if you even target foreign language markets.

I've noticed that it's exactly why everything that's rated lower than 4 stars is trash

Apple iPhone X doesn't have this problem.

You should also download more RAM while you're at it.

Yep, Apple doesn't have this particular problem, the have it in the other direction: Way too restrictive appstore with too many cases of apps that are legit and fine but denied due to pure censorship or "policies". It's way to restrictive. ...and Google seems to allow all kinds of garbage and trash and fake apps on their platform - while banning a few select apps. Both Apple and Google fail to find the common sense middle ground.

Now here's a particularly funny thing about Google, btw. Some months ago my nephew wanted NewPipe since he noticed I used it to save videos from youtube on my phone. Of course it's banned from the Google appstore and you have to get the real one from F-Droid. But the app itself being banned doesn't stop Google from allowing 5 fake NewPipe apps to be in their appstore. Go figure.

Wtf I downloaded it and in my settings it says I have 32gb more

>Cloud Storage RAM

Genius.

Attached: 1521150486449.jpg (328x448, 24K)

Yes
It deletes all your stuff so you have free space

I moved from iphone to android a few years old just solely because clover is banned on app store. I mean some parts of android is fucking dog shit, but cheap, durable, and get the features that I can control. yup google store is no better imo, but you can install whatever apk you want or just from fdroid, by is kinda shit now.

Attached: Technology.jpg (1920x1080, 1.34M)

Already taken down by google
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gb.memory.sd&hl=en_US

>DDR4 2400MHz, CAS latency 6400000000
gotta tighten those timings bro

>with too many cases of apps that are legit and fine but denied due to pure censorship or "policies". It's way to restrictive
give us some examples of legit apps getting denied by Apple.

cheap Cloud CPUs when?

I'm not sure what it was called, but apple removed an app some years ago and some weeks later presented the same idea as their own creating

[citation required]

F-droid is superior

all controversial cartoon apps, everything with the slightest hint of nudity, all the crypto coin wallets (can't have BTC which competes with Apple Pay), all VPN and anti-censorship apps in certain countries (like China), dictionaries (there's bad words in them), and on and on. I'm not even sure why you're asking for examples, there's thousands going back a decade.

no, citation is not required - just you learning how to do a basic search. it's been in the news a couple of times. on a more general note, writing "citation required" is saying "I'm too stupid to look that up on my own"

Is this the app in question?
bgr.in/news/wwdc-2016-developer-accuses-apple-of-stealing-his-breathe-app/

Decent free VPNs and a fucking pinball game I used to play are what I’ve personally noted.

Why there is such thing, all the apps are just newpipe modified. Isn't NewPipe GPL'd?

reminds me of Intel scratch-off """"""upgrade""""""" card

I like F-Droid but god damn, it shouldn't take 2+ weeks to review an update of an app that's already on their store.

True, at least it's safe if you dont wanna bother

it's a scam so you by their 3d printer

>50 thousand downloads

Attached: 1384806720138.jpg (427x448, 110K)

nigga you can get a 128GB microSD for 30 bucks, what the fuck are you doing getting shady apps that will infest your phone with adware and even if it actually "uggrades" your sd it will only tamper its firmware so it pretends having 32gb+ and keep overwriting beyond whatever your card has and therefore corrupt data

>contains ads
Everytime

Attached: lel.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

>On your.... phone
UHHHHHH

>.in