RIP sweet prince

Press F to pay respects to this hero

Attached: terry davis 2.png (1046x675, 760K)

Other urls found in this thread:

transfer.sh/Yk1P1/Terry-A.-Davis---TempleOS-Archive.torrent
youtube.com/watch?v=Pueh5IcRi2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

also please sticky

transfer.sh/Yk1P1/Terry-A.-Davis---TempleOS-Archive.torrent torrent with 700gb terry archive

He's not dead, you fucking CIA nigger.

this, that train accident could be literally anybody.

hahahah e/b/in meme, dumb fucking faggot.

Attached: 1536035772446.jpg (598x1230, 101K)

proof me that isn't photoshopped, like the other facebook posts.

prove to me you're not a luminescent basketball american
also checked

memes aside theres no way i can prove it and i still have hope, but just thought it belonged here

>private post
>directly addresses his user fans
I think your Facebook account isn't real, boomer.

Attached: Monster Boomer.jpg (250x229, 8K)

F.....uck off, mentally ill imbecile.

Terry bless you, kind sir

Let's wait until we can check with the police today and confirm if it is true.

Honestly, I didn't know it was that hard for not family members to confirm if someone is dead or not.

boards.Jow Forums.org/gif/thread/13456376

he's not dead

all the constant spam about him being dead with confirmed FAKE evidence is really weird, someone really wants us to think he's dead

the google cache of the newspaper article just surfaced, and because of the Memorial Day national holiday in the USA, the police personnel able to confirm the victim's name won't be working until today (Tuesday).

this. the dalles pd opens in just a few hours; I've been waiting all weekend. we will know whether train man is terry or not soon.

You better record it otherwise no one will believe you.

(((They))) are trying to meme him to death before he can add DVD/R support to temple. Little do they know if they strike him down he will become more powerful than they can possibly imagine.

also if someone calls them before I do PLEASE video record so that there aren't a million people calling it fake

Υou discordfags are a disease

lol beaten. I was recording when I first called Friday night and they told me to call back. I'm really hoping if someone calls them first they'll fucking record.

Wait. Are yank cops allowed to just blurt out names of recently deceased to any rando over the phone?

The public has the right to know about deaths that have occurred in their community.

I used to work in journalism so it's not that weird for me and anyway this is pretty much within a journalistic capacity but yeah they pretty much can do that as long as the family has already been notified. in america we still at least pretend like freedom of the press is a thing.

What about family's right to privacy?

>right to privacy
>US
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bump has someone called Dallas PD yet

The date of death was August 11th or 12th, so it's been a couple of weeks. The newspaper article said the name was being withheld until next of kin are notified. Once that is done, it is public information. Either the police will have the info, or the newspaper will. Or even the train company that hit the victim, possibly. The name can be legally given out at that time. They might decline to give the information, but there is no legal reason they can't.

I think it is still too early on the west coast of the USA.

Attached: tad.webm (800x600, 1.92M)

>security camera footage believed to show the last known photograph of Terry A. Davis, seen here discussing the pros and cons of USB implementation for Temple OS with an unidentified national security employee.

Attached: the_dalles_train.png (655x282, 389K)

>Facebook humor
Kys

its only 8:30am in the dallas timezone so i think they should be open
if no other anons wanna try it i could prolly do it

>Dallas

It THE DALLES, Oregon morons

>RIP sweet prince
He was a king.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pueh5IcRi2U

some people honestly don't know it isn't Dallas (international anons, especially), and accidentally typing The Dallas for The Dalles isn't so surprising. Our fingers are more used to "Dallas" than "The Dalles". We know you meant well, though, it's ok.

Sure, give it a go, especially if you can record and post it. Here's hoping for good news!

Absolutely niggerlicious

or how about don't fucking call if you're not going to record and don't even know the difference between Dallas and the dalles much less now to pronounce it correctly

We probably could have known if it was terry or not days ago by simply asking ina better manner.

instead of asking if the victim IS terry davis, ask if he is anyone other than terry davis

Saying a dead person is not michael jackson when asked cannot be illegal can it?

I see that your grief about Terry Davis is causing you to lash out in anger. We forgive you.

So when can we call?

Jow Forums exploited and abused this guy to death

Does anyone know where I can buy the Terryvan?

Just called the cops, it is him. Sorry folks

true if big

Just got off the phone with my dad, who works for Nintendo, and he confirmed this as well.

Can confirm, just got off the phone with Terry. He said he's gone. Rest in peace, you beautiful bastard.

>just got off the phone with Terry. He said he's gone
But then who was phone?

Can confirm, am a glow in the dark CIA nigger and nigger cattle herder

i'm glad you are still here fellow user

10 years, eh?

It's true guys, you can't deny it anymore

Attached: ded.png (598x1230, 110K)

Did user get to call the Dalles police dept again? It's Tuesday now.

It's quarter to 8 AM in western muttland.

they're still not open yet. if you call now it's just a dispatcher

Can someone link the vid where he kicks his dog?

No but I have the video where the dogs is getting raped (by the other dogs)

Would you please deal with your jealousy in some other way than trying to throw shade on Terry? Stop being such a Frazier!

I saw that one, I mean the one where he is talking about the gorilla dick nigger stuff and runs out to his parents for interrupting him
I can't find the vid anywhere

thats Jow Forums humor

Damn that's pretty blunt and straight to the point

interesting

Attached: GLOWCENTER.png (1504x691, 1.51M)

stupid schizo should've done some shenanigans over there instead of sudokuing

IT WILL BE TRUE GLORY WHEN tSHIEKS AAKA ALEC MURPHY AND bRISBANE the temple ARE IN JAIL FOR IDENTITY FRAUD, CREDIT FRAUD, IMPERSONATING A INNOCENT HOMELESS PERSON WONT LOOK GOOD TO A GRAND JURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: ter2.png (1352x755, 267K)

Attached: 1535628429714.png (453x539, 319K)

Who is going to call and can also record it? It's almost 9am in Oregon.

I thought you were gonna?

Attached: 8KHq6tL.jpg (400x400, 14K)

fuck off ryan

absolute state of tesla niggers

Damn... That's a shame.

Hopefully he's at peace now. What an unfortunate hand he was dealt in life.

Fuck the CIA.

Am I missing something here? What does cinemassacre have to do with any of this?

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Make the call.

Attached: 1535406452708.jpg (600x1510, 444K)

The amount of samefagging ITT is disgusting, where the fuck are the mods??

It's time.

Attached: commissioner_gordon.png (472x349, 200K)

thicc

Attached: 64534565436.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

guys?

Attached: the call.png (600x588, 157K)

DON'T

I'm not here!

Attached: John_Howe_-_Tom_Bombadil.jpg (244x477, 91K)

oof. Seems real.

>seems
that's why we're waiting for SOMEONE to call the police dept. for confirmation.

How'd he die anyways?

>smartfag
>discord notifications
This post reeks of TheTemple.

nobody knows,that's the fucking point

I found his "how to shit in a van" tutorial very useful.

You do it, I'm on the commode shitting out yesterdays old pork chops and hot sauce.

Attached: 1530484340126.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

The newspaper article quoted August 11th, someone was hit by the train near First and Terminal streets, died, there was a witness.

SOMEONE called the police dept 2 days ago and a policeman told hil he would have to call again after the holidays.

Right, that SOMEONE can call now. They should all be back from holiday now.

Attached: th (8).jpg (474x355, 17K)

lol it's me I'm waiting to get on my lunch, I thought id be on it at9 but it should be another half hour. if someone else wants to call first it's the number on their site that says records or detectives but please record it for fucks sake

TAKE A BATHROOM BREAK BITCH

I don't have any way to record it, so best leave it to someone who can. We'll wait (on pins and needles)

I can't record if I do that. my house is five minutes away from my work though so i can leave at lunch.

Nice braphog

Thumbs up to like

t-thanks

Attached: 15115143614_f14a158d3b_o.jpg (435x580, 216K)