Why are pajeets so interested in computers?

Why are pajeets so interested in computers?

Attached: eber.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

Last glimmer of hope.

visas

only because they can make money on the internet.

seriously every fucking business group on facebook is a pajeet spamming stupid shit. there's no intelligent discussion whatsoever on there thanks to these fucking cockroaches.

it's become a fun hobby of mine to troll the pieces of shit

cause the virus scamming methods made them virtually rich and since their lifestyle and job is oriented about scamming people on the web, they only go for better hardware to increase their computer experience because what else could they do with their money except buying a house and a car maybe

THere are billion pajeets and millions doing engineering. It just happens IT industry is concentrated around US and also outsourcing so
you have to interact with so many pajeets.

Families focus on prestige, so if their sons can't become doctors they push computer science.

vagenes

It's a shitty job

Because on the internet they don't have to deal with the fact that they're considered less than filth in their caste

tfw you realize murilards are dumb as hell these indians easily scammed many of them just from fake tech supports

more like a comfortable life awards you some naivety and allows empathy towards others.

and being in a shithole makes you a hungry desperate sociopath who would fuck over anyone to get ahead.

i know who i prefer. if anything it's just an argument against globalization.

Basically this, thinly veiled upwards mobility.

Because burgers are stupid enough to hire them. Same reason so many of them are doctors.

This basically.

Fuck off, Eber is based. He's not like the other pajeets.

this tbqh famalam

computers are relatively cheap to learn about compared to other disciplines.

same reason you're interested in computers op

He looks like he made great effort of suppressing his urge to shit on the street and kept it in, but the accumulation of poop and pressure instead backfired by being absorbed into his skin thereby projecting its color onto it.

This sounds like an actual reason quite honestly.

Its a country with a deeply rooted interest in mathematics. The modern number system is based on Indian number system.

All the binary code are written in Indian number system. You could say Indian systems run the modern computers.

a pajeet in India can get rich (by Indian standards) quick by earning USD through online business/scams.

fpbp

anime

Don't know if I count as pajeet, but I and a lot of South Asian kids I grew up with here in the US are total weebs.

Maybe. Math is a big deal but I never noticed a particular interest from my dad or other adults that was any different from other subjects. Besides, I think classical Indian math isn't all that interested in set theory.

I think Indians value medicine, engineering, and business because of how the Raj and the successor states liked to elevate native civil servants to these roles, so they carried a lot of prestige for generations. Computer science might be seen as another form of engineering, but I'm not sure about that.

Mostly though it's this, combined with the fact that these millions are also able to speak English (if poorly) on a consistent basis.

Basically it's the fault of the British, except the anime.

mfw there will be pajet "Linus"
he will have more subs than original one

Attached: 1444578196878.gif (245x245, 1.36M)

I'm a white euro pajeet. How can I get founding to sponsor my diy hobbies? Or just free stuff I could set on fire?

checked.
Computers are extremely interesting, as the international popularity of this image board subreddit demonstrates, and there is a very great number of Pajeets, Madam.