>there is a timeline where AMIGA is a bigger brand than Applel in 2018

Attached: Amiga-Logo-1985.svg.png (2000x554, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6UKFH8AgjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sure corporate managed to shit it up anyway in that timeline.

I’m in the zx spectrum timeline.

Attached: wantTHIS.jpg (1416x1424, 464K)

Lots. Most where Commodore UK did a management buyout

Even Commodore UK wouldn't save it. By the time it was going noticeably downwards, it was already too late to come up with a competetive product. AAA, Hombre, whatever, it was all too little, too late.

Attached: CDTV.jpg (330x512, 38K)

Fuck off, E.Schwartz.

Imagine a world without backwards compatible computers

Hey , Amiga was popular for one thing:

Attached: PrevueChannel.png (320x240, 161K)

and Commodore PCs
Fucking yes.

Commodore was manufacturings PCs in parallel with Amiga. How stupid can one company be?

Muh amiga everywhere in TV broadcasting is such a big meme
Some old farts still believe that they are used now

It's not a meme. Maybe in big national level stations they were phased out pretty quickly, but on more local level, like cable networks, they were very popular, long after commodore went RIP

Attached: 1521888978021.png (2123x768, 251K)

Attached: 1507054424960.png (2123x768, 181K)

>only £499
>inflation adjusted that's just over 1000 bongs

LOL!

Attached: 1517740484990.png (2123x768, 184K)

>stoppit, I'm trying to annoy Murricans here
ah the Glory days of Bong Computing. The BBC Micro. The ZX84. Other Stuff. Oh yeah, Amstrad. Such Quality will never be witnessed in Tech again

it’s just an amiga 500 with a cdrom drive. worst purchase of my life and made me switch to an ibm pc compatible

more

>he didnt buy the optional keyboard and mouse
would have made your user experience so much improved

You'd be surprised how much old shit is still used now, in every industry. If something continues to serve it's function, many won't bother replacing it.

Still, Prevue Channel and the similar electronic message board channels, early weather channel local units like the weatherstar, shit was mind blowing. Course now we have better things, integrated IPG in receivers, apps/websites on phones/pc etc. But at the time, having a channel just to tell you what was on other channels without having to pull out a tv guide was crazy.

of course I have the kb and mouse, it was still an underpowered amiga 500 with no hard disk

Even if you put aside Commodore's retard-tier management, Amiga was doomed to die anyway because CISC CPUs were near the end of the road in the 90s and there was no viable upgrade path from the 680x0.

I wish I didn't have to dangle crap out the side to get internet access.

Attached: amigu.jpg (6000x4000, 2.91M)

youtube.com/watch?v=z6UKFH8AgjM

I do miss my Vamiga

Yes, and we all hate them for being the biggest, maybe we're fans of the underdog Microsoft, or Apple.

We will have frequent Amiga shill threads too.