Hello Jow Forums what browser should i use? :+)

hello Jow Forums what browser should i use? :+)

Attached: chrome.png (1024x1024, 122K)

It seems everything's got a problem or two, ya know?

bash

Firefox is fine with a few add-ons.
If you're just reading the news and do not need to identify yourself, you can use the Tor Browser.

Gotta choose the lesser of the evils my dude.
I like ungoogled chromium. I can't deny that chromium has some great features behind it although I hate Google. It's all the good shit of chromium without the Google crap.

Ungoogled Chromium

Chrome is releasing version 69 soon, with a new ui for maximum botnetting.

Meanwhile i use waterfox with tree style tabs

I like qutebrowser

i suppose Icecat or Waterfox, then.
Any deeper than that and you have to accept lifestyle changes and go for a text browser.

firefux

Otter browser

I really like pale moon, reminds me of back when Firefox was good.
Yes, I know the dev is a furry. No, it doesn't affect the quality of his browser

firefox vs ungoogled chrome; which better? and how so?

You probably mean ungoogled-chromium (or UGC for short). I feel it's slightly faster. But since Quantum, FF is fast enough that you can choose your browser by different criteria desu (for example, extensions you want to use).

Attached: grown up jack.png (700x1002, 437K)

how are tree style tabs? heard they were buggy

yandex

Has anyone had this problem with firefox, where when it wants to update it starts lagging the whole os, until you close it, does its updates and then works fine. Hell now it takes up more ram than chrome for me

This,it's fast and botnet free, there is not better browser atm.

Comodo browser.
The best

nnn

Brave

thx mate

emacs

if you like vim controls I recommend qutebrowser

Brave

I've used Opera for ages now and it just werks

Not Firefox or any of its forks.
Tweetdeck scroll bars look horrid there. Specially with the dark theme.

how's the responsiveness for you?
i've been using it for a while but it's noticably slower than chromium. i am using webengine and software rendering though

But which one is the most efficient and battery-saving? Unironically considering using Edge to be honest with you famalalamalam

If you're using Windows 10, I'm assuming you don't think privacy is a concern, so Edge isn't really that bad. It wouldn't be a surprise if Windows 10 made your battery worse with different browsers on purpose (so you use Edge).

is there a non cia nigger pozzed ungoogled chromium build for windows?

Install GNU/Linux.

Cyberfox or IceDragon if you like Quantum

no

*eats your RAM after 6 tabs opened*

Samsung

mong

They don't have a 32 bit version for my old netbook so i have to use googled chromium :(

qutebrowser

Chrome 27, reminder to delete pepperflash out of it.

Attached: Brave-Browser-Bitcoin.jpg (700x400, 58K)

mobile only, they're PC interface is shite

Not the same guy, but I've found the same to be true. Although, I never have as many tabs in chromium as I do in Qute, so that probably has something to do with it. That being said, I'm eagerly looking to the falkon project, and might switch when they get better theming support, and a decent vim plugin.

true

Lynx. Best web browser on the internet since 1992.

Weren't you in the browser thread the other day and said the same thing?
I have no fucking idea how you use Qute. Not being able to use a mouse at all is way too autistic for me.
Although, Falkon looks interesting. What makes someone as autistic as you, to use the most secure but retarded browser that I've ever seen, in Falkon?

You can still use the mouse. Qute doesn't block that at all. And the only reason I'd want to switch to browser is for the speed increase due to it being coded in C++ instead of Python. I'm on an x200, so that extra speed matters to me.

That, and the fact that they are both based on Qt's ungoogled chromium.

Edge

Attached: 2E67FCD1-952F-411F-9D43-93427A667ABD.png (880x660, 25K)

>spooked by jack at guaranteed gacha
I hate you

then fucking change it