Interesting / underground websites

Let's have another one of these. Post those unknown websites that you enjoy for whatever reason, be it aesthetic or content. Bonus points for non memestream tier shit.

Previous thread: Some examples from previous threads:

wiby.me
kongoucheats.com/
systemspace.link/
studiopixel.sakura.ne.jp/

ftp://50.31.112.231/
ftp://ftp.sai.msu.su/
ftp://cyberia.dnsalias.com/pub/filebase/
ftp://ftp.dinoex.net/pub/

4-ch.net/4ch (pretty dead ancient tier textboard)
dangeru.us/ (relatively active textboard originally based on a VN called VA-11 Hall-A)
arisuchan.jp/ (some kind of lainchan spinoff that I don't remember the story for)
sushigirl.us/ (imageboard with only a few posts per day but not entirely dead)
doushio.com/moe/ (run of the mill imageboard but you can see anons type out posts in real time. Decently active)
meguca.org/ (another imageboard using the same script as doushio. Also active)
chakai.org/tea/ (Yet another imageboard using the real time script, but this one is only available at certain times during the day. It's active but seems to be populated by only a few users that all know each other.)

bettermotherfuckingwebsite.com/
doshaven.eu/
motherfuckingwebsite.com/
eight-bit-lulz.ytmnd.com/
oldcomputers.net/

Attached: 1534011420904.jpg (2000x1081, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youpi.neocities.org/
cheerilee.neocities.org/gentoo.html
rms.neocities.org/
archive.li/jGhYS
archive.li/njIQ9
archive.li/5IsU
archive.li/oeLre
archive.li/qoyVG
archive.li/wIKD
wiby.me/
zombo.com
textfiles.com/
beats.org
salmonofcapistrano.com/
darkroastedblend.com/
fusionanomaly.net/applecomputer.html
cameronsworld.net/
bibliotecapleyades.net/circulos_cultivos/esp_circuloscultivos12.htm
tcrf.net/The_Cutting_Room_Floor
thetruesize.com
debofnight.andcuriouser.com/
proofwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
web.archive.org/web/20170806180101/http://www.galactic-cafe.com:80/gcgames/pleasure.html
quora.com/What-is-wwwwwwwww-jodi-org
toastytech.com/about/religion.html
wikihow.com/Regrow-Foreskin
yyyyyyy.info/
lingscars.com/
dankmaymays.com/bean/
pown.it/
afternoon.dynu.com/index.html
4x13.net/list/
txtchan.org/
jollo.org/LNT
fromthemachine.org/MALOVIOUS.html
stinkymeat.net
blog.fefe.de/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump because interesting finds

Hard to believe there are message boards alive other than 2, 4 and 8

youpi.neocities.org/

What a load of crap.

cheerilee.neocities.org/gentoo.html
rms.neocities.org/
kek

was just digging old archives

computerbytesman.com -- website of a security expert circa early 2000's.

Really puts into perspective that the privacy breaches that we are complacent with every day were the end of the world 20 years ago. This guy was talking about Microsoft's telemetry collecting DVD data in Windows XP's media player. He also had some concerns for RFID chips..

main page:
archive.li/jGhYS

interesting pages from the site:
archive.li/njIQ9
archive.li/5IsU
archive.li/oeLre
archive.li/qoyVG
archive.li/wIKD

wiby.me/

zombo.com

The-eye.eu, check them out. They have old roms, books, murdercube stuff etc. They archive stuff for future generations.

for crusty old fucks like me:

textfiles.com/

>systemspace
>interesting/underground
it's some insane tranny's larp site inspired by SEL

>arisuchan
>VA-11 Hall-A shit
Get the fuck out of here. You have to be a certain brain damaged tranny to be posting this trash.

I lost this page ages ago, thanks man.

Totally agree.

how do we resurrect a web with an ecosystem of independent and unique websites. Google/Facebook/Twitter/Youtube consolidated everything into a cancerous mush

I completely agree, fellow anons!
These independent creative efforts have no place in the internet, everyone should rely on already well established and trusted ventures like Facebook and Google.

Attached: anon.jpg (252x291, 29K)

Yes, jewgle is love, jewgle is life.
Btw, half of those pages are just some crappy image/chat boards. None provide meaningful and useful information except for the textfile one. Didn't know about it before, it's pretty solid

This thread is si fucking cool. Thanks for sharing all of these my dudes :)

>search for gamewinners
>see this

there goes my childhood

Attached: WTF.png (1614x809, 139K)

Keep the good work operino. What cuts as underground or not?

did "the web" change or did WE change?
I know I spent many hours clicking around obscure websites, manually altering URL's, actively searching out strange/obscure shit. The sparkle faded. I stopped exploring.
Maybe the difference is in US, not IT.

>didnt know about textfiles
leave faggot

The internet changed, back in the days when you had to genuinely search the web for info it was dominated by interested users. The modern internet is build for normies.

Why not leave their content up and maintain a small revenue stream? Or sell the site to someone who would? Seems like a waste

>> Strange photo archive site. I think it might be a bot.

beats.org

wwwwwwwww.jodi.org

i remember finding this when i was looking around the internet at school

Try visiting subdomains of sdf.org
Free access unix shell and hosting service. I have a homepage there, but I havent explored the rest of the site very much.

I wrote a non-sexual Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 fanfic entitled "Wooden Rollercoaster 3 is Really Good Value (Part 4)"

salmonofcapistrano.com/

The ultimate in weirdness presented in coffee table format:
darkroastedblend.com/

based op ruining the secret clubs

>this hasn't been posted yet
fusionanomaly.net/applecomputer.html
It's some sort of personal encyclopedia thing, really interesting stuff and lots of content, just click around

Hey, I'm the user from the last thread that posted most of the board and ftp links.
I think it would be better to make a pastebin with all interesting sites rather than posting everything in the OP, since we might get to the point where there are too many links to fit.

Some file dumps from 1997 on FTP?

Are you fucking serious?

No one said if it was good or not, just that it exists.

The Eye is definitely awesome but unfortunately they've run out of disk space and so haven't added anything new recently.

It's impossible to go back. Companies have figured out how to deal with the internet and the result is what we see today. A few large corporations dominate cyberspace and smaller/independently run communities have a hard time finding users.

cameronsworld.net/

Are any of those FTP sites with write permissions?

Normies, companies and intelligence agencies / the government killing off the niche content, community created content and free content.

A paid mainstream net filled with dumbed down and forgetable content no one cares about, all within company & government approved restrictions, that you're expected to pay for at every click on something someone created is what it's now.

Didn't Jow Forums use to have text-only boards? I swear I remember them being basically deserted

bibliotecapleyades.net/circulos_cultivos/esp_circuloscultivos12.htm

yes, they disappeared at some point

What the fuck is this user

>This one is neat for /vr/ nerds
tcrf.net/The_Cutting_Room_Floor

>This one is neat for geography nerds
thetruesize.com

>For Vampire the Masquerade fans
debofnight.andcuriouser.com/

>For math nerds
proofwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page

>"Pleasurable You", A weird/lewd text based game by the guy behind Stanley Parable + The Beginner's Guide, haven't been able to find if the current version is being hosted somewhere else, but here's the archive
web.archive.org/web/20170806180101/http://www.galactic-cafe.com:80/gcgames/pleasure.html

Attached: 1536001826625.png (1180x657, 476K)

I don't know if "useful" is another category here, but just in case you somehow don't know these:

>Genesis Library
gen.lib (dot) rus.ec/
>Sci-Hub
sci-hub (dot) tw/

aint clicking those links

Ok?

>being scared of imageboards and ftp servers

quora.com/What-is-wwwwwwwww-jodi-org

>not dumping the html purity list
Neo/g/ I am disappointed. Will dump when I'm off work if it hasn't been posted yet.

Remember when you could find really weird shit? vampirewebsite.net
bleacheatingfreaks.com used to be interesting ca 2005 now it just redirects to a non-existent tumblr page. I'm too lazy to dig through archives right now.
cachemonet.com

What I love most about these sites is how fast and bloat-free a lot of them are.

toastytech.com

How long until users are no longer able to manually enter url's and are forced to only select websites as if they were TV channels?

pretty cool stuff but the guy is definitely an autistic fedora tipper.
toastytech.com/about/religion.html

What a bunch of fucking useless piece of shit websites with no real use.
This is why Jow Forums has no real purpose and should be deleted. You guys suck, get a fucking life or start coding.

what did you just see some reddit post about muh anonymous and expect to find some amazing sekret club here? fuck off faggot

Amen brotha

this is cool shit actually

I was specting something usefull to keep me reading or researching inside for some days and not to just entering, see muh nice a e s t h e t i c s and close the tab.
They look nice, but they are garbage in terms of utility or even "fun".

>something useful
>researching for some days
sounds like this is what you're looking for wikihow.com/Regrow-Foreskin

>Being in a technology board
>Le muh penis joke

Yeah bro, you got me.

This sounds like what you're looking for, user
Not very 'underground' or 'cool' but certainly very useful.

gamecopyworld.com

>ftp://50.31.112.231/
bunch of cool dungeons and dragons stuff hidden in there

Latest news is that Google is going to "improve" the URL. Somehow. They are not sure. I guess it will not be an advantage. Probably loading even more tracking in the URL.

WTF is even going on here.

Nobodytm.com

yyyyyyy.info/
lingscars.com/

dankmaymays.com/bean/

Some of these sites are surreal as fuck.

Attached: 1536080744199.jpg (1800x1332, 712K)

theres a very neat font collection there as well

Really great thread lads!

Found this while writing my diploma on Neuromancer, they have some good stuff
project.cyberpunk.ru

The funny thing is, when I got a used Genesis when I was 14, it came bundled with one of those game organizer boxes (pic related) and inside that box were printed cheats from GameWinners from as far back as 2004.

Attached: Sega Genesis game organizer.jpg (350x192, 24K)

pown.it/
Caught my big brother chilling on this site as a teen, used to chill here too and find pr0n and early internet humour

Here is some history and advice on some of these sites.
Avoid Systemspace at all costs. I used to be a big name and influencer in the community and left as soon as I realized things were about to turn into absolute shit (they did). Tsuki is known to be a liar and have a 3rd party (Snoop) take over his account. Its nothing like it used to be and is full of schizos now.

Arisuchan spun off from Lainchan after Kaylx (underage owner of Lainchan) sold it to Applechan (someone who had no idea what he was doing, but is better now.). It is Lain/Cyberpunk focused and is moderated by russians and former Systemspace mods (some are cool tho).

Sushigirl used to be partnered with Lainchan and is a comfy focused chan. Its better that its slow, so leave it alone please.

Here are some sites I reccomend: afternoon.dynu.com/index.html - Comfy textboard
4x13.net/list/ - Cool boards to visit
txtchan.org/ - Overboard of various active text boards around the web.

I learned about this on /x/ back in the day. Some people said it was meant to be art. Others said it was a mentally ill person who just kept putting more and more stuff on the site.
Check out the page source on the homepage for more weirdness.

I'll be setting up a pastebin soon, collecting these links and just mindlessly surfing around is more interesting that I thought.

4taba.net

Some of these boards are just silly.

Attached: 4taba.png (920x1379, 578K)

Its so sad that there is no place for these kind of independent content anymore, normies will never stop relying exclusively on facebook and jewtube

WOWIE! INFAMOUS!

Attached: lol.png (1648x771, 249K)

shitaba is great please don't shit it up

bamp

i made an html and text editor to use from inside irc, it outputs to jollo.org/LNT

Attached: jibber.png (744x396, 18K)

There was a site that looked like a weather channel with some music and was "aesthetic".
Can some user help?

What are you looking for? Old Ceefax clone?

This is great, thank you

Could you note which FTP sites are open for uploads?

Over at /cyb/ there are many sites you might want to review/add, though the main FTP site is down at the moment.

Nice virus you got there pal.

Attached: Click.jpg (384x384, 20K)

most of the "nodes" I saw were last updated before 2010, so I guess its abandoned. Shame it isn't still being updated.

My university system email once got spammed with a link to this website. I still have no clue what the fuck it is suppose to be.

fromthemachine.org/MALOVIOUS.html

I agree user, better stay to the sites maintained by big corporations, they know what's good for us and will protect us from the evil computer nerds and their viruses!

someone should sticky all the sites here, or there should be a directory / catalog of them all.

stinkymeat.net

Because fuck you. That's why.

blog.fefe.de/

Imagine being this scared of your own shadow.
I bet you run Windows, too.

does animu.date count?
there's apparently also audio.animu.date

Attached: 1518508267522.png (1440x2560, 1.67M)

Looks like an edgelord's blog