Now that you can play almost all Windows games on Linux...

Now that you can play almost all Windows games on Linux, what sort of mental gymnastics will stockholm-syndrome Windows mouthbreathers engage in to justify not switching? Are they all suddenly going to become professional CAD engineers or graphic designers?

Attached: 1503072926205.png (1048x1024, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maketecheasier.com/overclock-amd-gpu-linux/
ckode.dk/linux/overclocking-nvidia-graphics-card-on-linux/
noobminer.xyz/overclocking-multiple-nvidia-graphics-card-linux/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eh, I don't know what distro to pick, and I'll probably be too dumb to fix things.

Linux has no nvidia control panel or radeon settings. Linux has no OC utilities.
Linus has no msi afterburner or fraps. Linux has no guaranteed native or better performance for all games.

linux is made by internet trannies who work for free

Windows is made by corporate grannies who get paid in sex changes

Attached: Untitled.png (800x600, 453K)

Linux doesn't have backdoors.
>no OC utilities.
You're supposed to OC in BIOS

Except this is a transparent lie, like most things freetards say. This is why you have 1% market share: you've been saying "just werks" for 20 years now, people have been burnt, and learned to stay away from your shit code, and even shitter "culture".

>Now that you can play almost all Windows games on Linux
I wish this were ture, I can't play Rising Storm 2

>backdoors
Oh whooptie doo, want a participation medal, too?
Can't OC GPUs in the BIOS, retard.

Ouch, someone's upset. Did you fail to install Debian or some shit? Kek. Keep paying for bloated versions of what we get and make for free you special cunt.

Wow yiu get adobe, CAD, and visual studio for free?

So you're retarded.
maketecheasier.com/overclock-amd-gpu-linux/
>For AMD card owners, the utilities that you need to overclock your card are included in the drivers you already have installed.
ckode.dk/linux/overclocking-nvidia-graphics-card-on-linux/
noobminer.xyz/overclocking-multiple-nvidia-graphics-card-linux/
>retard
Excellent point, retard2. You almost won the argument.
>Oh whooptie doo
Just because you're a cuck doesn't mean everyone else is.

Yeah I can get adobe software cracked and run it on a VM if I really needed to, although I don't. Never needed to touch CAD related programs and I have no use for Visual Studio in the languages that I know. I'm still yet to actually need to switch back.

I still won't use Linux. Why?
Because every single person i know is using windows. So troubleshooting is a lot faster, because i am familiar with the os.

>Linux has no nvidia control panel
Yeah it does.

It doesn't. LTS distros have some weird debilitated mess that doesn't even save changes after exit, bleeding edge ones have a neutered version of it.

>I-it comes with the kernel. Just install this third party tool lmao
How about no.
>They just aren’t easily accessible in any graphical tool. You need to modify a few configuration files instead.
Yeah RIP

Also my nvidia card has no variable offsets in linux but does in windows. Sad. And the menu doesn't even appear in SUSE

Same thing as usual
Some obscure BS that most users don't need
Or they'll bitch it's free - therefore not good

>Are they all suddenly going to become professional CAD engineers
yes?
it's the only thing i still have an installation around for, i've been playing all my games in linux for years

Attached: Untitled.png (773x468, 309K)

nvidia-settings
and
amdcccle
it has both

I'm a professional meme maker.
Though I'm a macfig

You have to run it as root to save changes you Window licker.

>comes with the kernel. Just install this third party tool lmao
>How about no.
Are you an idiot? Windows is basically non-functional without 3rd party software. Why the fuck are you complaining about the very rare situations when Linux needs it?

>Yeah RIP
>I need, want and can do all this meme overclocking nerd shit
>but I can't be bothered to edit 4 lines of text
You're trying to make yourself feel smart yet you aren't. You seem like that type of person.