Some nigger broke the rear seat window, pulled the seats and took my laptop bag from the trunk...

Some nigger broke the rear seat window, pulled the seats and took my laptop bag from the trunk. It was a Lenovo X1 Carbon, 2016 or 2017, no LTE.

Is there a technology magic trick to track the device, locate it, and hopefully get it back? Fucking Microsoft's Find My Device pages are completely irresponsive for me to proceed with anything, constantly giving me the pic related.

Attached: Screenshot (50).png (960x500, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jwpg-AwJ0Jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should have paid for computrace.

Youre fucked dude. You’re never going to get it back. Maybe next time you shouldnt leave something that valuable in your car, dumb ass.
It’s your fault it’s gone. Don’t blame microshit for having a shitty tracking page
Dumb fuck
I really hate people like you who are irresponsible to do dumb shit and then blame other things

you did insure your laptop, r-right?
for the future, install some rootkit just in case

I mean, the guy could’ve not stolen it

based and red pilled

youtube.com/watch?v=Jwpg-AwJ0Jc

In an ideal world no one steals, but we don’t live in an ideal world. Don’t leave your valuables unattended. Don’t trust anyone.

>Fucking Microsoft's Find My Device pages are completely irresponsive for me to proceed with anything, constantly giving me the pic related
Their central datacenter is literally on fire right now

check local pawn shops/ebay/craigslist

>t. nigger

didn't your mommy ever tell you not to leave valuable things exposed to the public eye and always lock your doors?

Was this in a parking lot? If so just ask the manager of the store for the surveillance tape, see if you can get anything out of it.

Holy Race War. Start it.

That laptop will be fenced and whoever gets it will wipe it. Even if you had tracking software on it it's unlikely it would ever work because they would just wipe the OS before turning it on. Sorry for your loss bro, shit happens.

Even if the nigger was too stupid to reinstall and wipe the tracker, the chances are good you wouldn't be getting it back anyway. My mom lost her Macbook earlier this year and it pinged a couple times in Apple's equivalent, and the police told her to get fucked because they weren't about to head to someone's house based on a one-time ping from a Wifi source.

Attached: 1520964929917.jpg (1014x831, 83K)

you're pretty screwed, the most you can do now is learn from the incident. From now on, you need to either
A. never learn valuables in your car unattended
>B. if you absolutely have to keep valuables in your car, hide them so that a dindu scoping out cars won't see them

>My mom lost her Macbook earlier this year and it pinged a couple times in Apple's equivalent, and the police told her to get fucked
sounds like good advice

how'd you know it was a nigger? maybe you could've chased him down.

Could've been a white nigger or any other race nigger. Nigger is a way of life, not a race. Not all black people are niggers and not all niggers are black.

/thread

Ya fucken abbo. It should be safe in his trunk

FYI Microsoft is having a massive outage.

There's a 23% chance you'll be able to locate it later.

This. The guy who stole it probably needs it more than OP.