AMD, Nvidia, Intel Value

Currently, Nvidia’s market cap is at 172.49 billion dollars, Intel’s market cap is at 221.14 billion dollars, and AMD’s market cap is at....
27.35 billion dollars
AMD is in the CPU and GPU production business, and they have a monopoly on home console CPU and GPU production, however, their market value is a far cry from either of its more specialized competitors.
Are their contracts with Microsoft and Sony barely profitable? Did Maxwell and Pascal somehow shrink AMD? Was this a result of the FX slump? Was the Eyefinity marketing more harmful to their brand than helpful? Did AMD split the company up at some point, causing AMD itself not to hold much value?

Attached: CA1C3341-F40E-4792-9578-65EA5942759C.png (300x263, 105K)

FX + ATI

Government and corporate contracts are why intel are a leviathan. Nvidia is gunning for that position and succeeding.

>market value

what kind of retard government would buy processors with 24+ and counting hardware security vulnerabilities in them??

Just wait™

everyone of them prior to the Spectre/Meltdown reveal

yes, their semi-custom parts, which includes consoles, is essentially what kept them afloat when they were developing Zen and Vega

the one manupilated by (((them)))

so the EU?

Nobody except poorfags bought FX because it was shit and AMD had to cut prices to almost nothing to get those poorfag bucks. Same with their GPUs except even then nobody wants a power hungry, hot GPU in their PC. They were in such a bad spot that they offered to make consoles for pennies. Intel bribed their way into the public mind as they one and only good CPU maker. Every laptop commercial brags about having "Intel inside" so normies look for that. Only recently because of bad press for intel (spectre, minimal gains, 10nm nightmare) and because of AMD's success with Ryzen do they have a chance to make any money.

Hilarious, you actually believe your Israeli puppet US government isn't owned full stop by Jews.

>24+ and counting hardware security vulnerabilities in them
not realising this is FOR the government

>Implying the security flaws weren't there by governments command from day one

the fact that your ignorance of your own invasion by muslims you don't attribute to the Jews who run your eceonmy is astounding

It's the result of FX yes.
Intel has years and years of lead time as the leading company in the cpu space. It will take time for that to be eroded even with superior products on the market now.

As far as Nvidia AMD gpus are behind Nvidia and may not ever get ahead of them depending on how the next 18 months go so that is not ever going to change.

AMD will gain bigger market share as Intel retreats due to poor management and poor business decisions that are endemic with the company. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Even when AMD makes very competitive, and even superior products (4000-7000 series, 2xx series, athlon during P3/P4 days, threadripper, epyc, etc), they never surpass 40% market share. I don't know why.

Intel did everything in their power to smother AMD during the athlon64 years

>invasion
Not in my country

I wonder how badly Intel would get fucked this time by an antitrust lawsuit if they pulled any of that shit again. Because the last fine was a fucking joke.

Thats the problem with making your products extremely cheap, you get very little return

They would still get a slap on the wrist.

when will the AMD stock correct? It's going up too much right?

when they release bulldozer gen2 lineup :)

The US is buying Cascadelake because AVX-512 for their supercomputers.

AMD will be $50 by the end of 2018. It will be $80-100 by the end of 2019. You're already seeing the correction (it's going up) because it's undervalued vs. potential. Institutions are finally upgrading it because it can no longer be contained to the gate.

Attached: thelook.jpg (1042x1349, 256K)

Stock fag here, stop applying newtonian physics to stocks.

fuck trump for not banning intel in the US after this whole spectre meltdown fiasco

They aren't jewish

One of the biggest super computers uses bulldozer and Nvidia GPU

>what kind of retard? government!

Those """vulnerabilities""" are backdoors for the government.

>Backdooring yourself

Attached: 1532079445905.jpg (280x285, 53K)

>be glow in the dark nigger
>find a neat hardware backdoor
>it-werks.jpg
>patch it for yourself and your fellow glow in the dark niggers
>use it to get all types of data from all types of people
>use it to get data from other glow in the dark agencies instead of wasting time going through the proper channels
>use said data to do all types of glowy shit and profit

Attached: 1512055093623.png (300x236, 89K)

Amd has fuck too many consumers over the yesrs and in general people do not trust their products to perform well and not run hot

basically Vault 7

I feel so retarded for not buyng 4-5 thousand pounds woth of AMD stock 2 weeks ago
I was really kee on doing it as well

tell me about it, I've been watching their stock for over 3 years when it was low as shit

their market value has shot up 100% in the past year
and it will keep going up since there's 7nm CPUs coming plus new GPUs

Market value is just how the suits feel about the company. Do consider that Applel is worth more than plenty big oil companies.

What's the alternative? Exactly, something with just as many security vulnerabilities.

>I don't know why.

Attached: 1508517089889.png (310x253, 3K)

it's not too late to buy stock. AMD will continue to slowly but steadily rise.

All of them...and all of you.

Attached: 1534418316847.jpg (604x476, 53K)

Amd is kept alive by his competitors so they don’t have to deal with anti trust.

Intel = CPU GPU network memory FPGA
AMD = CPU GPU

How does this relate to technolo/g/y?

where? poland? I'm jealous

No way, that'd be a crazy PE ratio. I believe it'll hit $50 but not until mid-late 2019 where their EPS has been given a big bump by Zen 2, 7nm Vega and maybe Navi.

price earnings tho

The Obama administration banned INtel from exporting Xeons to China. The Chinese entered a joint venture with AMD called THATIC. The jv will produce "locally designed" EPYC clones for sale into the Chinese market. AMD will get a royalty payment for each CPU sold. Once the revenue stream starts flowing, AMD will be swimming in Yuan.

more like Hungary considering his American hatred
>exoecting the Chinks to honor the deal
pffftttHAHAHAHAHAHA

sounds like BUY BUY BUY to me, severely undervalued compared to their ability to shakeup the market currently, unless you believe the "GPU'S ARE NEXT CPU" hype, if they can make get an Apple contract their value will skyrocket, and Apple isn't so happy with Intel currently