How is it even possible for any company this old and this successful to not produce even a single acceptable product...

How is it even possible for any company this old and this successful to not produce even a single acceptable product throughout the entirety of its existence?
Do they hire geniuses for marketing and literal retards for engineering?

Attached: black apple logo.png (2000x2000, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/apple/comments/9d55eo/in_customer_survey_better_battery_life_tops_list/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 4chan_g_apple_v_android.png (419x92, 8K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: original-iphone-anniversary-08.jpg (936x527, 75K)

Apple would literally be bankrupt if it weren't for iPhone.

And we can all thank companies like Samsung for creating the technology used in the first iPhone and subsequently making better phones with the superior OS

As a rule of thumb Apple has some pretty smart engineers but they've been cucked by Ive's shitty designs.

Fun fact: the original design for the iPhone was supposed to be 100% metal until the engineers explained to Ive and Jobs that it would be fucking terrible for signal.

>touchjizz/samshit experience
>superior
Stock/Pixel is GOAT

>touchwiz is an OS
Was refering to android, the actualy smartphone operating system, you know the one that lets you use the phone you own without having to suck apple's dick first

>you know the one that lets you use the phone you own without having to suck apple's dick first

Right, instead you need to suck Chinkdick or Google's dick.

A few of the ipods were worth the cash especially when you consider how hard it is to get a decent mp3 player in 2018

>blocks your path

Attached: Quicktake_200_front.jpg (800x694, 62K)

>if it wasn't for their outrageously successful products they'd be finished!!!!

Right, because android forces you to their proprietary appstore, proprietary data cables, and won't let you change the OS or kernel... You can literally plug your android into a PC monitor and run linux on it, meanwhile if you "jailbreak" apple's dumbphone they'll sue you

And now I realize how silly I sound because I meant to say you can install a distro if you want but android is basically linux

>blocks your cocks

It's the perfect logo.

Attached: 1000px-Apple_Computer_Logo_rainbow.svg.png (1000x1100, 35K)

They would literally be bankrupt without a convenient infusion of cash from Microsoft during the anti-trust trial.

Some of the older MacBook Pros and iMacs were pretty good

Airpods

It is a really nice logo.

>I think everyone buys iToys because of the apple logo
>I instantly hate any and every apple product because of the apple logo

d e l u s i o n a l

This triggers /p/ and Jow Forums simultaneously

Attached: C442B56F-B88C-4857-BD43-5AA9BFED9BC3.jpg (1024x1006, 117K)

>Do they hire geniuses for marketing and literal retards for engineering?
Answered your own question with another (rhetorical) question.
Apple is garbage, has always been garbage and will always be garbage.

>2018
"Apple would literally be bankrupt if it weren't for the iPhone"
>2007
"Apple would literally be bankrupt if it weren't for the iPod"
>2005
"Apple would literally be bankrupt if it weren't for Mac OS X"

99% of students use MacBooks retard.

Tbh I consider their laptops to be pretty good when you consider windows laptops of similar form factor are about the same prices.

99% of students are also libtard SJWs. Doesn't mean they're right.

>Newton
>Dylan
>Final Cut
Why (AntiApple)fags always know of post-iPod products?
Do you just hate anything popular?

Note the enormous gap in your timeline

Apple have done literally nothing since Steve Jobs invented the iPhone

Everyone knows.

>blahblah meme blahblah stupid subjective opinion blahblah i hate anything successful blahblah
Don't ever change, Jow Forums. Don't ever change.

Attached: 1978723_1049410838437408_2726631182211113074_n.jpg (244x207, 11K)

idk but these airpods are definitely superior technology

95% of the population has a brain that isn't correctly formed. That's why silver tongued companies like crapple and bookface have a cultist following. Don't think to much about it dude just relax and laugh at the idiots who have no clue about what is good and what is garbage.

>>Newton
Garbage product that flopped.
>>Dylan
literally whomst'd've
>>Final Cut
Garbage product that is considered a blight on the video editing community

Try harder, applel shill

You're like 13, right?

Apple could've literally never existed and the state of technology would probably be even more advanced than it already is because of it. Apple is honestly the worst thing to happen to consumer technology, ever, and you know it, and saying I'm underage doesn't make it not true.

Cringe and baseless post.

howdy

My apologies. You're 14.

>not an argument

Hey kid, you didn't provide an argument either, you just spouted [citation needed] garbage.

All of Apple's """innovation""" has been seen somewhere else before. They're just a marketing company stealing the ideas of others.
The mouse pointer was made by Xerox. The iPhone was a clone of the LG Prada. The iPad was just a ripoff of the Microsoft Surface. Tons of MP3 players existed before the iPod and weren't bogged down by proprietary software. Etc, etc. Every single product they've ever made has been done elsewhere first and better.
Apple is a garbage company worth literally nothing and if anything all they've ever done is hold technology back. It's about time the government recognized what they do as a scam/cult and forcibly dissolved that piece of shit. They brag about being innovative but honestly all they ever do is steal ideas before they hit the shelves.

There's my citation, faggot.

It all makes sense when you realize Apple is a marketing company, not a tech company per se. Think of it as a marketing based cult. The actual products are always just current year tech they've thrown together in a distinctive design before selling it at a 100% markup. That said, their products aren't particularly bad. For normalfags and hipsters it just werks.

>all they have done is hold technology back
Now this the part you again forgot to give a credible source or reason why that is the case. They may not be the first in something, but they've never held the whole industry back. You maybe can now say that because of notches and the headphone jack but there's still plenty of companies refusing to do that. Also, you're just as bad as the fan cultists by legitimately not understanding what they contributed to the industry over the years and just spouting "apple is shit" like an anti apple cultist who thinks they are superior.

>contributed to the industry
Like what?

God forbid you'd want to feel superior for not being an iSheep with AIDS.
Apple contributed nothing, and even you listen two ways in which they're holding back the industry. They are a bane on society.

>deliberately not linking the post you're replying to in the hopes that maybe he won't respond and you'll look like you got the last laugh
honestly just sad.

It's not engineers' fault if Apple's products suck: they're just doing their job, and their job is making products according to specification. Who decides the specifications? Marketing. They decide when to start a new project, when to release it, how much it has to cost to produce, and what features it must and must not have. Also, keep in mind that engineering usually runs in parallel for each component, so communication is key. Remember bendgate? I bet those who had to engineer the frame found themselves having to shove in components that were already been made and comply with the design specifications with probably no time nor resources to do proper analysis or testing (well, maybe they did, but they had no choice because redesigning the whole phone was out of the question).

They make their software usable by idiots.
Appealing to the lowest common denominator sells a lot of product

Like expensive proprietary BSD knock-offs

They literally use the power of Satan. The Apple logo itself is a reference to the forbidden knowledge.

busted my phone and used a burner for a couple weeks while i waited for slow overseas shipping. also pulled out the 'ol ipod.
>pst crack
>nostalgia

Not at my uni

Apple great contribution is deprecating obsplete tech that nobody should support but had to due to the number of users. Apple's forced removal of some tech helped clearing the world of flash and is now helping updating to usb-c.
Their users being sheep money wasters helps the industry retire old tech.

I agree with you. Apple products aren't generally bad, they're just overpriced. If they were half the price they'd be a decent alternative.

Also Logic.

I still remember vir/g/ins screeching on retina macbook for it‘a high rez screen, freetards gonna freetard.

>Every single product they've ever made has been done elsewhere first and better.

Attached: 1535811553370.jpg (338x305, 78K)

lol What a man child.

People who buy apple live in a bubble just look at this thread old.reddit.com/r/apple/comments/9d55eo/in_customer_survey_better_battery_life_tops_list/

Talking about notch and faceId.

Battery life is important. The notch isn't bad, since it allows for more screen estate going towards your content, by putting the shitty status indicators in the same horizontal space as your camera and mic. If you don't get how this is a better solution, you're a brainlet.

Never said anything about battery life. How did you interpreted what I posted?

>poll shows that better battery life is the most wanted feature
>poll shows that removing the notch is least popular feature
>people in comments talk mostly about battery life
Other than the fact that the remove the notch is a stupid entry since it's taking away from the device, and adding to a device is always more appealing, especially since you could do both, this poll is skewed.
Also
>making us visit reddit
Faggot.

>Do they hire geniuses for marketing and literal retards for engineering?

Apple is not a technology company, but a marketing company. Everything they made is inferior to windows machines and android.

This. Once you understand Apple is selling an image and social status, like Gucci, rather than selling a product with a function, you begin to understand why frustratingly half-assed products can still be wildly successful and profitable. People are buying the fact that they can be iPhone and Macbook users in the same social club as famous people they admire.

because android is the alternative.

>mouse pointer made by xerox
Xerox never bothered to do a mass market product that wasn't a photocopier in those years, the Alto and Star were expensive though.
>lg prada
The LG Prada was laughable, sluggish interface, no gestures or multitouch, no virtual QWERTY keyboard and it couldn't even render regular HTML4 pages properly. It was the real fashion accessory.
>ipad just a ripoff of surface
ipad: 2010
surface: 2012
>tons of mp3 players before the ipod
did they had a music store? it was the killer feature of ipod

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1534455499821.png (868x834, 232K)

>laughable, sluggish interface, no gestures or multitouch, no virtual QWERTY keyboard and it couldn't even render regular HTML4 pages properly. It was the real fashion accessory.
Guess Apple did a pretty good job copying the LG Prada.