>go to average school full of fuck tards
>am the only one with a mac
>hurdur you have a mac
>haha macos is shit hurdur
>people always making "funny" comments to why they dislike mac
>half are making fun of the mac because it's the cool IT thing to do
>can guarantee none have used a mac for more than 10 minutes
>sound like 12 year olds making fun of the mac because muh gaming
>have no problems with this machine ever and it can do everything I need it to do
>pull it out of my bag and have it up and running in less than a minute while the wincucks are plugging in power cords and waiting for there "gaming" machines to launch
>half of the class is failing because they're addicted to vidya
>when I do use windows its a nightmare and clunky as fuck

when will people understand macos is a more pleasant experience than windows?

Attached: tumblr_oy45eapXCx1rrc5ico1_1280.jpg (720x1080, 178K)

Look, I get your frustration: Gaymer faggots roasting you because of “Hurr durr you can’t play gaymes on a Mac.”
However, it’s still a Mac, and it’s your fault for being an iToddler. How much did you pay for that thing?

Everyone knows macOS is better than Windows you fucking retard. People just realize that Windows gets the job done, with no need to buy hardware with a 30% markup. Kys

So are you in India or another 3rd world country like Brazil? Because I can guarantee that in first world white countries, no one would care about what computer you have, because most are technologically illiterate, and if they did care, it'd probably be reversed, you would be getting made fun of for not having the newest Mac, and a matching iPhone x. So you a Street shitting pajeet or a rat eating Venezuelan (or some similar 3rd world spic country)?

Attached: internetracism_24.jpg (600x310, 41K)

macs suck op. nonfree aids. install gentoo

but that pic:
>wheel barely fits
>puts huge ass negative camber on it.

fucking when will this meme stop? get smaller tires u fucking faggots.

Also, non mentally handicapped programmers just buy a Windows laptop and install Linux because FOSS has better security + UNIX terminal + free + same env as a web server

You seem like a huge bitch. You are the ideal mac user.

As an automotive mechanic in a town where rich kids racing suped up cars is a bit of a big thing, I can validate that the car in OP’s pic is garbage for the reasons stated in . I want to see someone hit a speed bump in that car. You basically can’t even fucking drive it.

>macshit
Found your problem.

Attached: 1515541348269.jpg (989x1005, 172K)

ive had my current mac for 3 years and dragged it across multiple 3rd world countries and it still functions like the day i bought it.

Had a wincuck machine which didn't leave my room and it was proper cancer to use by the end of it.

But mac is shit. Even for graphic design.

Useless Overrated piece of shit.

itt: things that never happened

idk why people say that because it simply isn't

Kind of like atheists always cry about Christian evangilism but they never shut the fuck up about atheism

>be me
>be gay
>go to average school full of heterosexuals
>am the only one a gay
>hurdur you a gay
>haha macos is gay hurdur
>people always making "funny" comments to why they dislike gays
>half are making fun of the gays because it's the cool IT thing to do
>can guarantee none have had a cock in their ass for more than 10 minutes
>sound like 12 year olds making fun of the gays because muh pussy
>have no problems with anal ever and tyrone can do everything I need him to do
>pull BBC dildo out of my bag and have it up my ass in less than a minute while the hetcucks are plugging in dicks and waiting for there "gfs" to cum
>half of the class is failing because they're addicted to pussy
>when I do use female bathrooms its a nightmare and clunky as fuck

when will people understand gay is a more pleasant experience than het?

Attached: 1505017431835.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

In my experience people don't make fun of apple users because they are using apple products but because apple users tend to think of themself as a higher beings among others.

Based faggot oc greentext story

Attached: 7f6f1fddda85d43d0a84801b5bfcf18b9014b582.gif (467x398, 70K)

Legit had a similar experience. Except they quickly stopped because they realised how much of a nuisance their machines were to use compared mine. Always running out of battery and constant freezing. It was like being in a wind farm with all their fans blowing at top speed when in idle too. No problems from my macboye tho LMAO

That sucks, dude. Never really been a Mac OS user myself, but I do agree it's better than Windows. I used it a little bit in school. It's got ssh, vim, emacs, and man pages out of the box. It's a decent unix-like system. Main fault is that it's proprietary software. I've heard bad things about the file system also, but that's something that'd be fixed in no time if it were free.

Web field here with a 2017 MBP, similar experience. Anyone with a gamer laptop is either playing games in class or doesn't know how to use it. I got a Winten main rig at home anyways.
>LEL UR PAYING TOO MUCH
Here in Leafland the same specs in a dell or asus or some other asstop is the same without student pricing, and student pricing (not available on a lot of other brands) brought it down considerably. I'd rather not pay premium for windows and a shittier display, even if that means I get to use executables. not that moneys an issue anyways
>B-BUT GAMING!!!
who the fuck games in public you fucking losers
>THE KEYS!!!!!!
Haven't had any problems. I don't mind the keys, and if I hated them enough a mechanical keyboard would only be like 200 anyways
>inb4 B-BUT IT'S GONNA BREAK!!!
does this website seriously not back up their data? not that moneys an issue anyways
>M-MACS AREN'T PERFECT!!!
Yeah, here's what I don't like
>the super high resolution can make it hard to do design work for smaller resolutions
>the touch bar is near useless and doesn't need to be there
>file navigations much worse than windows
>touchpad is a slightly different colour than the body
>need to bring adapters if I ever need anything not USB-C in >>>/2018/
>it's a dirt magnet
Only thing I'd possibly go with instead is an XPS but do I really want to pay even more premium for a fucking dell

Nice blog post how do I unsubscribe

epic win! XD

What the fuck is this macbook vs. gaymer windows laptop dichotomy

do you feel left out with your semen encrusted thinkpad?

I wouldn't take any criticism from a wangtard. They are the biggest retards. That being said, install GuixSD.

Left out in a good way, yes

so why bring it up?

GNU/Linux > FreeBSD > macOS > AmigaOS > Wintoddler /v/tard OS

Ask them if Direct3D is better than OpenGL.
If they say yes, ask them in what way.
Watch them sperg out not knowing an answer.

>Got a 2017 MacBook pro last year
>All my colleagues at work asked my why I bought it since it's not good for 'heavy work' (I do video editing on a workstation anyways, so I don't care what my laptop is)
>People in college telling me 'but you cant game on that overpriced piece of crap'
>Tell them 'I don't play games', besides Formula 1 on my PS4
>They look at me in confusion and disgust
>'how can you not play games bro??'

Keep in mind that this is in Eastern Europe, so my choices are pretty non-standard

fucking gaymers are the worst, have fun carrying around your 4

>non mentally handicapped programmers
>web dev
Haha

>eastern europe
Cлaвa Укpaïнi?

I use a mac for college too, but only because I got it for free. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a macbook except for the price tag. I personally cannot see why anyone can justify spending so much on these things, and it's for that reason if I was buying a laptop I'd run Linux on it.

The fanboyism surrounding OSes is dumb. Windows, macOS and linux all have their use cases. In my case, all of these OSes can run Firefox, python and vim, so all are suitable for my college course.

Because you are using this false dichotomy to justify your shitty macs.

t. owns and uses an X230, a macbook pro, and a gaming windows laptop

There's nothing more hilarious than Wintoddlers feeling superior to anyone.

"it's better than windows" isn't exactly a high bar
why do you care what wintards think, anyway?