34GK950G-B

When is this shit available for purchase:
UWQHD, IPS, G-SYNC
Money better spent over RTX?

Attached: medium03-COPY-1.jpg (1100x730, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B078TTXLW5/
lg.com/us/monitors/lg-34GK950F-B-gaming-monitor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>IPS & Colorspace accurate
You can do other shit besides gaymes

Ultrawide is memetier.

Get the LG 32GK850G-B, 32 inch 16:9 is a larger display than 34 inch 21:9.

amazon.com/gp/product/B078TTXLW5/

RTX is a GPU

These are the same family of monitors, but UWQHD is ~4.9 million pixels compared to WQHD at ~3.7 million pixels. 4KUHD is ~8.3 million pixels. So, 21:9 UWQHD is actually "larger" but not as taxing on the GPU as 4K.

>curved monitor

Yes, but putting money where it counts seems like monitor is the priority. 4KUHD gaming is still a meme, amplified to infinity by $1199 Leather Jacket Guy. Pushing 4.9 million pixels can be done and with g-sync enabled by "older" cards.

>Fair point.

No. I'll opt for the 144Hz Freesync version of this.

Mostly the same but the Freesync version has 24Hz more and VESA HDR400 aaaannnnd is cheaper.

He means that the 16:9 area is bigger on the 32" than on the UW. In that aspect, the 27 and 34 inches are the same. For media consumption if you only watch 16:9 then the 32 inch is bigger but if you want to work on it that's another story.

People who say curved and ultrawide are a meme are clearly plebs who never in their lives have had the joy to try a 30 inch or more ultrawide monitor.
I am not kidding, OP, I will literally never in my life go back to 16:9 screens. Using my laptop now is a massive pain in the ass.
Ultrawide is the best thing ever.
Fuck the haters, they're just jelly poorfags. Not a single person who hasn't tried my ultrawide monitor says they like 16:9 over it.

I had a hunch it was pretty fucking awesome.
>tfw you realize human interface devices inlcuding desk and chair are far more important than the replaceable/upgradeable box under the desk

>not a 29 inch 4:3

>B
>not F-B

lg.com/us/monitors/lg-34GK950F-B-gaming-monitor

the superior option.

not too sure about that, but more research is required. I think I've read somewhere that there are new g-sync modules, I think for HDR specifically, maybe more stuff as well, which will command a (even) higher premium over old modules.

Yo that may explain the delay on this monitor. It does have HDR, as do the forthcoming BFGD's.

>has never used 4k 16:9
laugh at this pleb

dubs, fpbp
sage &gb2

I'm doin that now and have to downsize pixels because unavailable $1199 card *may* be able to drive 4K

just play on low to med, depends on the game I guess, an overclocked 1080 will get me 60fps in most games (not frostbite)
still "low" or "med" settings on 4k is still much better than a lower res on "ultra"

ultrachads unite

Attached: Untitled.jpg (505x505, 58K)

this is going to be like $800

I can't justify a full 1/3 the cost of my entire system on just the display