Did apple make computers more accessible to people that shouldn't use computers?

Did apple make computers more accessible to people that shouldn't use computers?

Attached: GettyImages-521865021.jpg (767x767, 74K)

silly user women aren't people

>people that shouldn't use computers
What? Why wouldn't you be allowed to use computers?
>inb4 muh elitism
>"only I can use computers because I know how exactly they work and what they do."
Pretty sure every single one of those elitists do retarded stuff on their computers like using uTorrent.

Yes

well yes, but there wouldn't really have been any harm in that, had social media not been invented.

>Did apple make computers more accessible to people that shouldn't use computers?
apple purposely made their machines accessible to people that had more money than sense, going back to early apple mac days. they've always cost a fortune, been dumbed down to the point of being nearly unusable. their contributions to computing in general have been fucking amateur at best and dangerously incompetent at worst. I'm still waiting for the day when Apple invents something that isn't stolen straight from a patent database or another invention. too bad that day will never happen.

Microsoft and GNU/Linux did that too though. Anything that makes money.

No, these people don't even own computers anymore.

Everyone should have access to a computer. The question is...

...what is a computer?

Attached: TypicalAppleUser.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

GUI did it first.

>Microsoft and GNU/Linux did that too though. Anything that makes money.
>GNU/Linux
>that makes money
>GNU/Linux
>money

Yep, just like Edison made music and electric light too accessible

Muh secret club...

Do you mean Jobs or Woz?

No it simpy made them trendy and cool

It's like automatic transmission in a car, it's a crutch to incompetent users (mostly women) and they then fuck things up for the rest of us.

I-Is that a boy or a girl?

yes

It's a muttina

/thread

Microsoft also did this. But I don't have a problem with them making computers more accessible. My problem is with them purposefully targeting the ignorant with malicious software. It's exploitation, could even be considered child abuse. That's why I hate Microsoft and Apple.

>retarded stuff on their computers like using uTorrent.

why is this retarded?

Attached: 1535486413212.gif (262x264, 3.23M)

It's a proprietary torrent client for one. It also spies on you and sends you ads. You could just use Transmission instead.

He's probably referring to using the newer versions of utorrent.

Older versions are retarded too, as an example: they are filled with exploits that allow for remote code execution and allowing hackers to let you download the incorrect thing or malware injected downloads.

>"i want to get this shit for free"
>has an adblocker
>"let me use a program that spies on me, and shows me embedded ads to profit off of me"
>"let me buy this license so i can pirate shit for free without getting ads"

>what is Android
>what are all the embedded devices like routers that run Linux
>what is literary the mission of RMS, to deliver everyone free software
>what are SmartTVs that spy on you while running Linux