Have 32gb ram

>Have 32gb ram
>firefox is still a slow piece of shit

whats an actual good browser?

Attached: 43.jpg (750x1000, 95K)

edge

Chrome

Chrome and it's copies are the only good browsers.

ITT. shills

w3m is never slow

Has nothing to do with RAM

>shilling this much
wrong answer

correct

Bruh just try to be on an old laptop w/old AMD v140 and 1.5 GB RAM on WinXP x86 and some latest supported FF version and then back to a relevant setup. Will feel like a relieve after very long constipation

Also don't use more than 5 tabs. 99% of users do not actually need more and if you do chances are something is severely disorganized in your workflow.

Also like someone suggested RAM size likely won't be the root cause

You can also use an older version of FF. Do it at your own risk (which is not very high no matter what people tell).

Then what is it? i'm also running a 8700k, so not a slow cpu by far. But 9 tabs opened in FF and videos load slow as fuck and my cursor moves slow on certain sites.

GNOME Web is like the notepad of browsers, with all that implies.

is your OS and firefox installed on a solid state drive?

If your cursor is slow then apparently yor PC is throttling or some shit.
That has nothing to do with ram or firefox and must be a serious issue.

Alternatively you may have a fuvkloadvof trojans and miners slowing down your pc.

While being heavy its fast, and my computer is pretty average, Ubuntu 18.04, Core i5 3rd gen, 8gb ram. And firefox is fine

Qutebrowser is the lightest usable one I've found, but it is slowed down to a halt for some reason

let me guess, you ain't using ads blocker either right?

Here's an exhaustive list of browsers that are suitable for everyday use and available on Windows:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox

krom

Attached: 9k=.jpg (282x179, 8K)

Brave browse

if this isn't a bait..

What version of Firefox? (if it's nightly and it has memory leaks then kys for using nightly in the first place)
Post list of installed addons
Post url list of opened tabs when you're having slowdown
Post details screenshot of Task manager for currently running processes

I have 2.4 ghz Core2 Duo Mobile and 4 gb ram.
Pic related is ff 55.03 64bit

Attached: SnapCrab_g - Have 32gb ram firefox is still a slow piece of s - Technology - 4chan - Mozilla Firefox (1366x738, 147K)

fucking tech illiterate, get back to /v/eddit

Every browser is shit. And it's beacuse they aren't really shit, the websites are. The amount of adds and laggy javascript with cross website tracking, god it's eating ram for no reason.

firefox

Vivaldi for being the most customizable and being as fast as chrome

Edge for being the least battery consuming

>works for me
>ssd, i7-3770k, 16gb RAM

>Jow Forums tells me "hurr botnet"
>install firefox after a decade not touching it
>slow as shit compared to chromium
>no 4chanX extension, it's a script and you have to install greasemonkey like a decade ago
>noscript captcha has buggy frame
>can't click on the pics, must tick the little square
>copy paste to the box below
>no box below
And then I uninstalled this piece of garbage. Face it Jow Forums, last good FF was 3.0 and it went all downhill from 3.5.

> t. 5200rpm HDD user

WerksOnMyMachine.tmp
I also wholeheartedly agree with
. At work, I can have tons of old html websites open and it works fine while modern websites with five dozen poorly written tracking cookies brings FF to its knees.

Mozilla Firefox is blazing fast and uses little RAM. OP is a lying whore. Install Mozilla Firefox.

actually this
once you try chromium you cant go back

I have over 150 synced tabs open on Firefox on both Windows and Linux, Windows shows about 3GB usage and Linux about 500MB, so it might be OS dependent.

Did you install ff on a ramdisk? Good luck doing that with chrome

why dont you update your bios, patch windows and experience more slowdown because of specter and meltdown