Maybe the reason reddit got so Popular

Was because they were nice people, ever thought of that?

Not everyone is a cynical asshole, and I'm sure if you had the choice you'd like to go back to comfortable naivete like they get to enjoy.

Is it too late for us, are we ruined?

Attached: 2018-09-05-025632_332x134_scrot.png (332x134, 11K)

Eat shit and die

What on earth would posess you to post something like this at me, you don't even know me. We could share the same interests you don't even know.

eat a die and shit, preferably on the street, you fucking pajeet

>Not everyone is a cynical asshole
Neither are people here, unless you only browse bait threads (like this one). Reddit is popular because it allows users to find all their favorite topics in one place instead of having 12 different forum accounts.

>reddit spacing
go back and stay there cunt.

fuck off faggot

Holy crap I didn't know I would get this kind of reaction I'm actually trying to be more empathetic so knowing my thread enraged some of you is making me feel like crap.

How do I delete my thread? Guys I didn't mean it. I was just trying to help.

Blow it out your ass you cretin
LEAVE

How

Are

you

doing

friend?

GTFO back to you mouth breathing mongloids

not tech

>Was because they were nice people, ever thought of that?
Reddit is not nice.
>Not everyone is a cynical asshole, and I'm sure if you had the choice you'd like to go back to comfortable naivete like they get to enjoy.
Indeed only 99.9% of reddit is cynical.
And no there is no "back to naivete" the internet was essentially the wild west before everyone started talking about muh feelings.
>Is it too late for us, are we ruined?
This site is growing. I do not know if that means it is ruined.

if you think reddit is so nice, try saying "Hitler did nothing wrong" or "the average black person has a 20 point lower IQ than the average white person" and see how nice they are to you. you have no freedom of speech there.

So you're saying the graphic in the OP is bullshit and they're not actually empathetic at all?

You and your family have to use Windows 3.11 for Workgroups for the rest of your pathetic lives.

OP you have to understand that most of these guys are complete losers in every aspect of life. They live at home, have no real social life and have never even kissed a girl and the ones who have the women are as close to trolls as humanly possible. This board is there opportunity to get there anger out they aren't brave enough to get out in real life. Also a lot of them are on the autism spectrum and don't understand proper social interaction.

they think empathy, even for other species like negroids, is more important than the freedom of speech.

Publicity made using money vs publicity made by autists. Choose ur side user.

>nice people
shadowbanned for dissenting opinion

Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, people on here aren't interested in getting this place to become popular? Every time this website makes headlines, the quality of posting takes a sharp nosedive. Why would you want to make it even worse?
It's not the kind of website you want your friends to be browsing.
I agree with the rest of the people here. Fuck off back to rebbit and stay there, you missed the entire point of Jow Forums.

I've observed the postings here for a few days and it's all the same threads over and over again.

That's no way to live, friend. You need to experience things outside of your comfort zone in order to grow. I'm not saying you should join reddit, but maybe we can grow our potential here?

What do you think? I see big things for us.

Yeah this is bait

Saged

Dude, this is what I mean... HOW CAN WE EVOLVE IF YOU SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN?

I came here because I could speak my mind. And you tell me to fuck off?

These are excellent posts. OP is a massive faggot.

Alright I'm fucking done. You guys win. Enjoy your hate space. Idiots.

>I've observed the postings here for a few days and it's all the same threads over and over again.
The exact same thing happens on reddit, though. The current issues are whats being discussed, and current issues are talked about for a few days, not once or twice, because not everyone participates every day or at the same time.
You haven't been here long enough to even understand what the board culture is, and you're already creating judgement on how things should change. People like me have used these boards for years and keep coming back, if we wanted to use reddit we would, but we don't for multiple reasons. There's no need to turn this into reddit 2.0, anyone who wants that, already moved to reddit.
Again, if you want reddit, stay on reddit. Don't try to change this place into reddit, that's not the purpose of an imageboard. Not like it matters anyway, since this is the technology board, and admins rarely if ever come here, and even if they did, they're definitely not interested in whatever you're proposing.
Saged because retarded and unrelated thread.

Isn't it great? With a downvote system your posts would be hidden already, but here nobody can do shit about it, just as you can do nothing about them telling you to kill yourself.

>HOW CAN WE EVOLVE IF YOU SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN?
You mean how you're trying to shut down this space and turning it into something else? Jow Forums has evolved over time, and it's different every year. It just hasn't evolved the way YOU want it to. And that's fine for everyone else, just not you. No one cares.

>I came here because I could speak my mind. And you tell me to fuck off?
You want to turn this place into the other place. No one wants this. Fuck off back to other space if you love it so much, and stay there.

>Enjoy your hate space. Idiots.
Ah, the agenda is finally revealed. Should've just said so from the get go.

Fuck off forever, if you do, I'll even be polite and thank you for it.

lmao this was too easy you guys must be bored

anyway later bros 8-)

Neck yourself

Lmao, anytime bro, see u in Discord later?

Why do you refer to us as "we"? Do you possibly feel like you belong here? From your post it seems like that's not the case.

what?
reddit is pretty much this place, but the attitude and views are slightly different
reddit is also much larger than Jow Forums, what with the 'anybody can make a board' type thing, so it attracts people of all creeds
but in general it's pretty faggy and if you seriously go there you should just end your life

why are these
>make Jow Forums nicer
threads showing up so frequently recently? please go and stay go, you thin skinned nimby.

I don't know if they're all nice

they're not jerks by default, which is a huge improvement over Jow Forums

*down votes your post till it's deleted*
nothin' personal bro!!

How can you multiple downvote?

> Not everyone is a cynical asshole
Or rather, they are forced to hide their thoughts. While here everybody can openly express their opinions about anything. Although a confirmation bias is present here as well, it's not as big as with Reddit.

>Was because they were nice people
Yeah, people love hugboxes, but I like the brutal honesty on here and people not hiding their feelings an opinions in order to gain popularity.

> and I'm sure if you had the choice you'd like to go back to comfortable naivete like they get to enjoy.
No, why would I?
I could post on a hugbox if I wanted, nothing is physically forcing me to stay here.

I got the popular opinion, sorry son

if i can't call people niggers without getting banned then it's instantly shit

/qa/ is an anime board, shit has fuck all to do with it