Meanwhile in Chinese Jow Forums

Meanwhile in Chinese Jow Forums...

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (1280x853, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/serpentza
youtu.be/7e7RdbM0DoI
youtube.com/watch?v=2JNw3wQ5PqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

蘋果使偉大的手機

All my life I'm interest in the foreign ((white)) women, They appearance so classy and rich, and they have super job teach the small children. When I was small boy attending Smiling Turtle English School, I fall in love with Suzy, my teacher. She was so tall and Her breast was so big. Since that day i tried to find date with White woman. Finally I meet Sarah at language exchange app, She is different from other woman. She doesn't hate me, She talk to me first. Foreign women are so great. I fall in love with she. We decide to meet for a date, We meet at restaurant. When I sit and waiting, I hear a sound and feel like earthquake. Suddenly the door open and Sarah enter. The floor shake because of the size of her girth. She is very fat woman. Wow, what a woman. A real forigner. She sits her amble bottom on the stool. Her fat ass droops on the side of the. stool. I'm in love all over again.

We order the spicy hotpot. She slurp and munch loudly as she eat, We finish one bowl, and she burp so loud. The other men in the restaurant staring at us. MMust be jealousy. She order another large size cauldron of hot pot. She must eat well. Her face so red from the spicy. She do a fart. Very open, these forieng woman. She fart again, louder than the radio. The other customer begin to run away from the restaurant. They maybe racist. I deeply inhale the fart. Smell is fragrant. Delicious. I pay for the meal of course as I'm gentleman

We go back to my hutong hut. Time for seriuos business. The Sex. She remove her shirt. Her gut release and push me across the room. A real woman body. I remove her pants. The smell, oh the smell, like a cat vomit. Yummy. I remove hr panties. Hmm? What happen? No hair down there. These foreign...very strange. But I love it. Her skin is color like my mother's breasts milk. Speaking of breast. Her breast is so big, like Suzy's. My dick is rocket hard. Time for the Sex. I put my jiji in her hold. But the feeling is like nothing. Too big. Hmm. Is this the foriegn vagina?

Suddenly, I hear sound like earthquake again. Sarah's face is in agony. With a powerful blast, laduzi release from her body and slams me against the wall. The smells is like I never smelled. Holy. She stand up and run from my hut, her body jiggling and swaying as she run. The men standing outside cheer and clap as she run away. Goodbye, Sarah. From now on I still love the foreinger...but I will try Man next time.

Attached: G1.jpg (362x220, 13K)

A week after arriving back home in the States, he wakes one morning to find his penis covered with bright green and purple spots. Horrified, he immediately goes to see a doctor.

The doctor, never having seen anything like this before, orders some tests and tells the man to return in two days for the results. After two days, the doctor tells him, “I’ve got bad news for you, you have contracted Mongolian VD. It’s very rare and almost unheard of here in the US. We know very little about it."

The man perplexed asks, "Well, can’t you give me a shot or something to fix me up, Doc?"

The doctor answers, "I’m sorry, there's no known cure. We are going to have to amputate your penis."

The man screams in horror, "Absolutely not !! I want a second opinion... !!!"

The doctor replies, "Well, it’s your choice. Go ahead, if you want, but surgery is your only option.”

Attached: timg-4.jpg (440x440, 24K)

中国人爆発しろ

The next day, the man seeks out a Chinese doctor, figuring that he’ll know more about the disease. The Chinese doctor examines his penis and proclaims, "Ahh... yes, Mongolian VD. Very rare disease."

The guy says to the doctor, "Yeah, yeah, I already know that, but what can we do? My American doctor wants to cut off my penis!"

The Chinese doctor shakes his head and laughs, "Stupid Amelican docttah, always want operate, make more money that way. No need amputate!"

"Oh, thank God!” the man exclaims.

"Yes,” says the Chinese doctor. "Wait two weeks. Fall off by itself."

Attached: timg-3.jpg (400x428, 24K)

I just sold my kidney to buy a new iPhone X. What should I expect?

/csg/ - cracker shit general

Where is /gsg/ Gwailo shit general???

fuck my best friend was caught bypassing great firewall to use fortnite hacks against western pig, how do i hack him out of jail?

Ching chong nip nong ging gong sing song bing bong ding dong egg roll king kong. Chow mein noodle mao general tso fry rice. Orange chicken, char siu pork and shrimp wonton. Can I copy your work? Here bribe money for college entry. Confucius once say man who stick dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts. Mystery meat food truck... just kidding, it's dog. China namba wan.

TIANANMEN SQUARE MASSACRE 天安门广场大屠杀

JUNE FOURTH INCIDENT 六四事变

殺了我只會增加我的力量

Attached: 1493635810058.png (1001x621, 342K)

>he actually believes those topics are some great forbidden mystery
去微博,白左

oi laowai, outta my thread!
zai jian !

>He thinks your organs won't get harvested if you talk about it on Weibo

好的蜜罐, 在黑暗中發光

(USER WAS SENT TO RE-EDUCATION CAMP FOR THIS POST)

>tfw no white gf

>tfw I just got genuine Nike shoes from USA
Feels nice to have legit.

ching chong lmao

Hey guys I recently reinstalled Windows XP on all our computers because we don't want telemetry from American Companies. Much better to be telemetried by our own government.

Taiwan is independent state.
Free Tibet.
Make sure practice Falun Gong.

I have small penis is 6 inches long :(

Most actually have 7 or 10

I live in this shithole.

My faggot bf is going to China for a year, can we still use Signal to talk to each other or will we have to switch to wechat?

chingchong pingpong ticktack

this is fun, we should do this more

I know gongfu. Stop twaying to hit me and hit me!

Mods are asleep
Post Kuomintang

Attached: download (3).png (200x133, 1K)

Where did the West Shit General chat go?

Also, let's talk about how Hollywood desperately tries to shoehorn China into every movie

中国人はキモい
中国語もキモい
自殺すればいい

thanks doc

CHING CHONG PING PONG CHUNG CHENG CHANG DENG DUNNG PENG PANG

ching chong ching chong ching chong

Haha hello it is me just another communist
Nothing to worry about here haha you have no reason to believe I am any threat to an administration following the teachings of Mao

Attached: Flag_of_the_MRTA.svg.png (1200x799, 51K)

中国語の話す台湾人を巻き込むな。ママの出身地覚えておけ!

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (2000x1333, 1010K)

That's no use, the CIA probably paid Microsoft to install backdoors in the form of exploitable bugs. They want to destroy your country because you look whiter than them.

杀白猪
youtube.com/user/serpentza

Attached: serpentza.jpg (240x240, 15K)

> nip runes
WTF are you even doing?

>have central asian last name
>get put in reeducation camp

shits gay yo

Foreigners like him spend money there

You would know if you could read, whiteboi

外人はバカ!死ね!wwwww

Thank you based chinaman for providing us with anime tiddies

huawei overpriced shit toy for gays. buy used latitude and install ubuntu. retard.

中国人千万不要来美国!他们会歧视你!

In case you ever change your mind: I'm sure there's space for a couple of more people in one of those camps where 1+ million Uyghurs are being ''reeducated'' right now

That's not true you're such a fucking devourer of Western media

Hello Mr.Xi

I'm American you fag I just don't believe all the propaganda that's fed to me.

sweatshopped and commiepilled

ching chong

You may have gotten your hands on an American passport, but you're still a member of the CCP in heart and on paper.

FUCKING GOOKS GET THE FUCK OFF MY THREAD YOU STUPID FUCKING WRITING STEALERS YOU'RE THE WORST FUCKING COUNTRY AROUND THE CHINA SEA YOU STUPID NU-MALES 怒怒怒怒怒怒怒怒怒怒怒怒怒怒怒怒怒怒怒怒怒怒怒怒怒怒

Attached: animated reeeee.gif (447x415, 253K)

>be chinese
>wake up in closet sized appartment
>pick up your huawei smartphone and see woke up early
>on your way out you dump all your plastic trash in the river next to your home, it starts breaking appart from all the acid in the water from the battery factory upriver
>you take the time to go to one of your favorite shitting streets
>after a good shit in the gutter next to a half decomposed baby that was being eaten by a pig you feel hungry and walk to a stand
>eat a bowl of rice with a side dish of meat from a brutally tortured dog to create that extra tender meat
>thank your communist overlords for this food, surely only in a perfect communist world everyone has a meal with meat in it unlike those starving capitalists.
>head to work, a goverment hacking unit, one of many, thousands of state trained hackers in one building breaking in to everything from the west and stealing information.
>see the desk next to you is empty, you find out your neighbour recieved a message about tiananmen square and was shot on the spot by the friendly communist enforcers.
>"damn you capitalist pigs"
>you work hard, you report several of your country members you have been shadowing and your boss rewards you with nothing, because rewards are for capitalist pigs.
>its late, you go home, you realize its yet another day where you havent seen a woman for a entire day, because of your benevolent leaders 1 child rule that made your country great you have never even touched a woman outside of your mother.
>you see a mercedes benz passing by with a young chinese man with western clothes and the communist party pin on his chest.
>you see that the passenger side and the backseat are filled with chinese woman, you get erect almost immediately.
>the young man sees this and laughs at you and keeps on driving, he hits a woman and her child and drives over them, then backs up to make sure they are dead because then they cant sue you.
>your sad and on your way home you get eaten by a escelator

Very nice

Americans covertly helped Japan attack China during WW2 hoping to steal the secret of the atomic bomb

Baizuo spotted.

Holy shit, we need to shoot every last wh*Te dog alive

This post is about on the same level as a nigger stealing someone's money and mocking them for being poor.

Attached: dtb.gif (450x253, 997K)

乡巴佬

No retard, did you completly ignore the fact that i brought up communism several times in my joke?
The chinese destroyed their own culture with communism and decentized them to the point that they think the govermernt has the right over life and death.
I mock the chinese for being good little serfs in a communist hellhole.

And niggers are poor not because they are what they are.

youtu.be/7e7RdbM0DoI

Greetings my new asian overlords
youtube.com/watch?v=2JNw3wQ5PqM

Attached: 1522502420084s.jpg (249x249, 8K)

Attached: 1535853670426.webm (180x320, 2.86M)

european first worlder, you asian pig.

the peeling off the nose is fucking disgusting, I'm so glad I'm not a chink, this would scare the fuck out of me.

我擦 老子昨天晚上才在/tv/上看到几把一样的帖子 你们这些傻逼灌水的去死吧 草泥马了比的

Attached: Tiresome1.jpg (1151x647, 56K)

In America there is mass starvation and widespread rioting and looting over whatever scraps of food they can find.

>they arent poor cause they are what they are

No, america has a giant drug problem, but food isnt one.

>but food isnt one
So you're saying they are resorting to cannibalism?

Never trust a woman you've never seen out of makeup. That applies doubly so for Asian women.

SAY IT WITH ME.
WU MAO
WU MAO
WU MAO

Hello, I like the government very much.

based and redpilled