Why do freetarded GNUfags prefer to use broken open source OS that needs to be babysat when Windows works out of the...

Why do freetarded GNUfags prefer to use broken open source OS that needs to be babysat when Windows works out of the box and haa all the software? What are the freetarded GNUfags trying to prove? That they have lots of time to waste?

Attached: 1535485395947.jpg (600x800, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cute whore

moar?

MODS

gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

cute whore

nice bish

Windows 10 certainly doesnt "work out of the box" op. The list of retarded shit I need to remove, change or set up runs to 3 sides of paper and that's just the OS.

yes

>windows
>works out of the box
ever heard of windows updates?
ever heard of drivers?
ever heard of phone tethering?

If I had a whore this nice, unconditionally, I would never need anything else.

Question is, would she want you. :^)

I dunno, I usually go through the same process no matter what OS i'm using

>install OS
>install drivers (especially graphics drivers)
>install software i use

The difference is Linux can usually do it with one reboot (to enable nvidia), while Windows requires multiple reboots (and reboots between reboots) to update fully.

i've yet to find good amd drivers on linux

It doesn't work out of the box. Not even ethernet works out of the box in Windows. I installed Windows 7 a few months ago and I had to download drivers from a website and run them just to get connected to the internet. It was painful. Meanwhile on Arch I don't have to worry about drivers, since it's all done by Linux. GNU/Linux is the best OS available by far.

If its a newer motherboard no wonder it didn't work, the latest 7 ISO you can get properly is literally from over 7 years ago.
Mine needed manual installation for 7 but 10 worked just fine.

It's a way they found to avoid feeling like useless pieces of shit, they think they are smart because they can install another OS and type some simple commands n a terminal while also thinking their data is worth anything so they have to avoid "The Botnet". Some day they will grow up and realize how much time they have wasted with that bullshit.

No, it was a laptop from 2010. I don't install that garbage on my own hardware, I was doing it for a friend.

No matter how hot a girl is, there’s a guy out there that’s gotten tired of fucking her.

Attached: 1439041788558.jpg (360x361, 38K)

Last time I formatted my pc.

Installed windows, downloaded drivers and software, rebooted. Works like a charm ever since, If you want control over your OS you can use software like NSudo to tell windows update to fuck off.

It is not that hard.

>mfw this guy gets BTFO by a 104-day because he blocked Wangblows update like an autist

m-muh telemetry

Windows doesn't work out of the box.
Sage
>sage
Quoting myself btw