*reboots to install updates in the middle of your order*

*reboots to install updates in the middle of your order*

Attached: pastedimage03.png.397ebd61.jpg (1242x810, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2OABzuE6Tds
foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/08/06/taco-bell-patrons-throw-food-at-employees-who-forgot-hot-sauce-cause-disturbance-police-say.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oii where do you insert cash?

I WANT TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER!

>cash

Attached: Unknown.jpg (194x259, 8K)

Train timetable screen.

Attached: 20180422_164820.jpg (2560x1920, 1.16M)

Typical botnet accepting zoomer

>*cracks* *siiiiiiiiiiiip* lemme write a check
Typical luddite boomer

Attached: 1507408558370.png (408x450, 34K)

Ai mate I still pay me rent In cash so sometimes i have me some

can I pay with crypto?

Attached: 6f5[1].jpg (600x600, 23K)

Hmm had Maccas today for breakfast. Because Australia has that Monopoly game on.

total trash ui
total trash menus
they are constantly blinking, screaming WOW SUPER OFFER, so it's impossible to think about your order

how many years until they turn off that woman voice that guides you through self-checkout? surely, it's only a temporary thing until the masses have all gotten use to it.

Had these for a year or two at my local branch. They're honestly a lot more efficient than going to the cashiers but those fucking animations take up 80% of your time

>it uses windows

Somehow I feel like mcdonalds is going to be a cesspool with these as their are know visible employees to keep an eye on the nignogs

>What it feels like to use one of these whilst being extremely autistic.

Yeah, they should just make it command line.

The new blue screen of death: The Windows Updating screen of death.

I rarely don't just use the drive thru, if I want to sit down I still go through the drive thru and eat in the car. Touch screen would never work in that situation

Why the fuck would you connect a train timetable screen to the internet? Shit should be on locked down intranet only.

only real currency is accepted, sorry (not)

Yes actually.

One time i pulled up to the drove thru and there was a middle aged fat woman woth an iPad to take your order. Wont be long till they just have a screen you can pull into your car. Or close enough

Windows wins again bby

>be at McDonalds
>can't wait to have some tendies to accompany me on my Void Linux ricing
>get in line to order and see that I'm going to be ordering from a computer
>whatever.tiff
>get to computer
>tap screen to order
>screen has rendering artifacts mid animation then blacks out
>entire screen is a shade of baby blue
>before even reading the text yell for the manager
>manager comes
>tell him I'm going to use Sharingan to hypnotize him to using Artix Linux, no context
>successfully_shifted_into_maximum_autism_mode.lit
>he's burned a USB using roofus on the ordering machine
>success.mp4

Attached: the face of a man who just truly doesn't give a hoot anymore.png (376x374, 59K)

Yeah but not in an actual traffic line. You would prob have to do it kind of like old 50s drive ins did it (and sonic STILL does) where you park in a spot.

This story actually still is better than the idiot that screamed for rick and morty sauce. Naruto ref here isn't that bad.

Imagine the hysteria

Mcwagies on welfare watch but honestly watching some manager in his 30s/40s balding looking like he wants to kill himself makes me depressed that I could've ended up like him if I stopped trying. I for one welcome our robot overlords.

That devices are better that Mc human cashiers because the cashiers are racists vs me.

>Why the fuck would you connect a train timetable screen to the internet?

because the timetable pull datas of a centralized internet server about train schedulers and arrival times of station and other stations of the country

Attached: birdwatching_11.jpg (420x353, 19K)

What are your best fast food stories? Once overheard this manager at Wendy's yelling at a guy who looked like he may of been slightly retarded that he couldn't just use the bathroom whenever he wants. Made me mad should've told the manager to eat my ass or something. Also saw this lankey skater guy knock this fat manager at mcdonalds

tap on the speaker icon in the lower left twice. or once if you want to be annoying.

you can also normally get into a staff panel by tapping in a blank spot on upper left of some of the kroger ones.

All the more reason for it. Bring on the command line McDonalds checkout.

holy fuck are you retarded

There's a reason LTSB exists, and it's for this.

youtu.be/2OABzuE6Tds

ACTIVATE
TECHNOLOGICAL
UNEMPLOYMENT

Had one if these reboot on me because it switched from the regular menu to the breakfast menu.
>tfw no 5am milkshke

Then it should operate via VPN, or at the very least be firewalled to only allow connections to/from the server.

>having a milkshake at 5am
fucking savage

As someone that works in support for embedded systems, simply setting a specific VPN for that task is "complex" for the internal IT department (A.K.A "that social, healthy, handsome man with a MIT degree") of our clients.

$: mkdir burger
$: cd burger
$: git clone macdonalds.com/burger/lettuce
$: git clone macdonalds.com/burger/patty
$: git clone macdonalds.com/burger/cheese
$: git clone macdonalds.com/drinks/cola
$: make

or:

$: CAN I SPEAK TO THE MANAGER
/bin/bash: CAN: command not found

please use the mcdonald's contact form, as soon as possible it will be processed and you get a response.

python3 -c 'import burger;burger.order()'

Attached: 307.jpg (680x591, 31K)

Installing artix linux is my kekkei genkai.

I do as much shit as i can in cash. Sick of bank fees. Every transaction past the first 10 costs me $1

>every transaction past the first 10 costs me $1
wtf, do you live in israel

Attached: no words.png (183x513, 48K)

shit bait

Canada...

Its funny cause 3 years ago the big selling point to my bank account was
>Keep $1000 in your account and we wont charge you ANYTHING!
(keep in mind its a chequing account so the interest rate on it is like 0.3%)
Then they bumped it to $2000. Then $3000. Now its $4000. So if i DONT have have 4k, i need to pay them $5 a month, plus an extra $1 for every transaction i make past the first 10.

Fuck you, Scotiabank.

>doent fuck up my order
now if only they could fully automate the food production; so that I know some neckbeard isnt sweating in my food or bypassing food regulations because they get paid minimum wage and dont give a shit

Why don't you get a credit card from a different bank? Then you can make all your transactions with that, and only have one transaction when you pay it off from your main bank account.

$: make
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.

They run Windows 7, it wouldn't happen.

>putting cola on the burger

Happened a stone's throw from me.
foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/08/06/taco-bell-patrons-throw-food-at-employees-who-forgot-hot-sauce-cause-disturbance-police-say.html

What-A-Burger down the street from my house had 2 people get shot in it. We actually made the news for that I think.

Shameful. If you're going to shoot someone, do it at Waffle House like everyone else. Leave Whataburger out of it.

Thank Christ for these, seriously. ESL cashiers always fucking up my orders.

If you want to pay in cash you go to the register. There is also an option to pay at the register when done but that's stupid.

wtf