I don't even see the code. All I see is blonde, brunette, red head

>I don't even see the code. All I see is blonde, brunette, red head
Is it even possible to be THIS good at programming? Where you don't even see the code anymore?

Attached: 123.jpg (1330x582, 63K)

yeah

yeah
i just stare at x86_64 machine code and see C functions

yeah m8, it's called being high.

When you've been doing it for a long time you definitely stop seeing the code itself, and you see the intent and algorithms it represents instead. Just like with reading a book you forget about letters and words, and focus all in on the story.

Not sure if you were joking, but I can unironically do this, and in reverse: Seeing the asm the C code will generate. It's pretty straightforward since the mapping is basically 1:1. In C++ things get tricky, but generally you can visualize the gist of the emitted machine code. Even as high up as Java/C# you should be able to predict the ballpark of what's going to actually run on the machine, but gc does get in the way of that a bit.

lol fucken nerd
hows your useless math degree working for ya huh, four eyes?

I make 96k and work exactly 40 hrs a week while living in some pretty beautiful open country. I could make more, but fuck living in a city, and the company I'm at is really comfy.

It's nice. Learning some marketable skills really paid off.

Well I'm glad for you and hope you age gracefully.

.hair { color: red;}

woah

yeah, it's like magic the gathering, a newcome wont understand all the terms, but you as a seasoned player translte these to gameplay functions

for a programmer it's just a list of commands and functions instead of silly names

How do I become a master like you guise? I suppose I need to learn algorithms, anything else? I am fluent in C, or so I believe, but not much in algorithmic sense.

I read that as "gulse" and thought that that was the name of an another stupid Jow Forums celebrity. Lol.

Care to specify the skills ?
I don't want to be a city fag when i grow up but i want to make enough so i can live comfy.

So, when we create the matrix? Fuck gay reality

>I don't even see the code.

Attached: adv_camp.png (880x600, 41K)

what's the easiest programming language to learn if I want to get to not seeing the code anymore as fast as possible

Why super-advanced IA need put japanese kanjis and non-Unicode symbols in his source code?

kek

Either an obfuscation technique or the AI uses some other character encoding that humans don't know about.

Attached: 1517902934554.jpg (1000x600, 124K)

How is it even possible for the information stored in a frame of video to be displayed in a grid of a few hundred characters? The resolution would have to be so low you wouldn't be able to make anything out.

ASM

That will take about 50-60 years of coding 8-10 hours a day, 5-6 days a week, the rest of the languages will take more than your lifespan

Thanks. So far so good.

All great writers know how to put pen on paper, but simply knowing how to string grammatically correct sentences together doesn't necessarily make you even a mediocre writer. Focus on solving problems, not memorizing language. When you're a beginner you should be doing a pile of research before making each step. Eventually you'll just understand good design, and solving problems in a clean, maintainable way will come naturally. Really it all comes down to practice. You'll need to put thousands of hours into your craft to get good. Just be sure to keep making small steps out of your comfort zone. Do so even when you think you're pretty good, and especially when you think you're great.

banana

do you read banana or see banana

I hear that you're a huge faggot who loves sucking dick and that's why your example is a banana.