Be me

>be me
>be on some kinda high
>be exploring sewer w/ friends
>be drinking slushy
>Faggot friend breaks my straw
>I decide that the best course of actions is to use my Samsung J3 as a spoon
>We all pass it around, piling up that icy goodness and slupping that shit off my phone
>Realize phone won't turn on
>Yeet it 50 feet like I'm skipping a rock down the road
>Pick it up, take it home, and put it on my desk
>Forget about it
Two weeks later
>Friend is over, asks if I can call someone for him
>In mocking him, I turn on my phone while sarcastically saying "ooooh definitely, with my completely functional phone"
>Mfw it turns on quite normally

And then

>We head out for a few hours to climb shit and look at the meteor showers (no homo)
>My phone dies from low battery
>Mfw it won't turn back on

What do? I still hear the vibrations and my 9 AM alarm but consistent BSOD despite trying all that ODIN mode shits.

Attached: Shed boy.jpg (566x573, 37K)

Enjoy oxidation retard.
You were supposed to taki it to service and have it cleaned immediatelly.

This, your phone is kill OP. Please don't ever reproduce.

Frig off computer boy I do what I want

So if I clamp down wherever the connection is, I might have hope as far as starting it? I got the bench vise. Where would that connection be?

are you high school? you sound like a fucking retard.

Dude your phone is fucking rusting on the inside and electricity greatly accelerates it.
Even if somehow it works clamped for a while it will get worse.

I actually dropped out a long time ago, before the end of middle school for me. Did your parents not discipline you much? You sound like a bitter autist. Are you atheistic or some shit queerboi? Did you abandon faith in a vain pursuit of "higher" knowledge? Are you cherishing life as much as you can so you can move on, having gotten rid of the parts of your soul that don't deserve to be there? Have you ever even been loved?

Popping it into the oven at 180 with my pizza rn

Don't take higher knowledge to not use your phone as a spoon lmao

And this is why you don't do drugs, kids.

kill yourself junkie

You got the auts bro? I obviously had the knowledge to realize that using my phone as a spoon would probably result in its death. I just happened to fucking hate this budget trash phone and thought it would be funny to absolutely violate it. That said, I'm camping for a week starting tomorrow, and having a phone would be chill.

Also this, all of what you did has an eearily similarity to when I was a basehead.

Obvious samefag question mark?

Aren't u just epic and random :)

A phone isn't a very good spoon it's closest to a spatula in food utensil terms.

Attached: MacBookAirKnife1.jpg (480x640, 82K)

Seriously though, my uncle died in an abandoned house and they found him a day later next to syringes scattered all over the floor.

Which one of us is having a stroke here? This entire thread is probably just a hypoxia nightmare.

Don't worry vro. I just happen to like urban exploration and occasionally lighting up. I don't fuck with any needles. Heroin has either killed or fucked over a bunch of close people to me.

>I decide that the best course of actions is to use my Samsung J3 as a spoon

this gives me a strong urge to shoot you in the head.

It's joke senpai

Attached: 1512241352361.png (632x492, 89K)

haha drugs amirite xDDDDDDD

What kind of sewers were you exploring? I have an interest in doing this but I figured the smell would be too unbearable. How do you deal with that?

How did you get access to the sewer? Just opening up a manhole?

>i have an interest in exploring sewers

Attached: 1529653011140.jpg (600x604, 52K)