Terry A Davis general

I want some hard evidence that the man is dead, I don't want to believe our prophet is gone just yet

Let's use our combined autism to figure out this mystery, as Jow Forums always does. Let's just hope it's a hoax

Attached: 9f0756bc292e99f6261cf7cefd6371ab0a497a4705d1d7d2defdbf0926902348.png (480x360, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/gjw48re35zcpulq/2018-09-05 14-21-40.flv?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/l3dk2esly4foubf/2018-09-05 14-30-10.flv?dl=0
templeos.org/
youtu.be/tTwuLWYGD58?t=26s
templeos.org
youtube.com/watch?v=O9aWTFH_WfE
github.com/minexew/Shrine
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/65744202/#65755838
searchquarry.com/namesearch/register?fname=Terrence&lname=Davis&courthouse=Westchester County Death Records Database&city=New Rochelle&state=NY&age=23&zip=&co=&trackstat=homepage-&aliasid=&recordtype=Death&type=&trid=&ntyp=
ci.the-dalles.or.us/police.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=wO3TzZ3OtW0
youtu.be/5_3a7RgPQIQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's dead
/thread

he's not dead
/thread

>I want some hard evidence
>/threading your own post
Fuck off

I spotted Terry in Melbourne downtown just this afternoon. He's just laying low for a while.

Attached: 1505098826932.jpg (806x1074, 258K)

Hi it's me. Just went to the store to buy a gallon of milk and got lose and some CIA niggers made work on a circus, but now I'm fine.

how are there still people not believing he's dead
his own sister talks about it on her facebook, you absolute nigger-tier retards

Where is the obituary?
Consider if it might be in their interest to lie about this

>implying her sister's FB account isn't fake
You've been memed by tsheicks and the CIA

>filename

>what is Jow Forums X

It's a steaming pile of shit. You use that?

Why is Doldoc not used outside of TempleOS? It honestly sounds amazing and game changing

how isn't there an user in the area who can actually putz around TD and sniff shit out?

I'll send you his head in a package

Attached: 1535713788082.jpg (676x380, 38K)

>I don't want to believe our prophet is gone just yet
Don't worry, RMS is still alive and well

There's literally no proof. Everything is just screenshots and website edits by random people. No death certificate, no police report, nothing.

>implying CIA niggers are not able to run a fake facebook site

fuck rms. he's a cia nigger.

More specifically a MIT nigger.

then go to his sister's facebook yourself, you waste of blood and organs

because you retards would sperg out and call everything provided fake

>waahhh, I get angry when people call out my bullshit
lol, post more edited screenshots, it's funny

nice save
jfc

Brainlet

?

she's friends with his/her father, with terry and mentions multiple recent deaths in the family

Its her actual facebook.

I just donated ten a couple weeks ago so I hope that that didn't butterfly effect into his death

You mean the Facebook that was linked to the fake Terry Facebook? The one that Terry didn't run and that started this whole death conspiracy?
ebic, just ebic

Hi TheTemple

saw this photo before, fucking faggot

Here you go, nigger.

He's dead
we have footage of someone calling the police station where he was and they confirmed he was hit by a train
69huMP (discord server)
dropbox.com/s/l3dk2esly4foubf/2018-09-05 14-30-10.flv?dl=0

templeos.org/
It's official

youtu.be/tTwuLWYGD58?t=26s

>ABSOLUTE PROOF !!!!!!!!!!
>Terry was NOT getting all his donations!!!

TSHIEKS AND THE TEMPLE ARE WORSE THAN NIGGERS

Attached: 1530962278656.jpg (333x449, 27K)

He was a racist and a bit of a asshole at times but I think that was his schizophrenia. Deep down he was a decent man. I remember the video earlier in July he mentioned he was going to hell.

And -that-, you fucks, is /thread

templeos.org

Scroll down
/thread

wow terry updated the site post mortem
a true hacker

Obviously someone has gotten a hold of his passwords. CIA niggers.

A crazy drug addict is your prophet?

>drug addict

he willfully ABSTAINS from drugs thats why hes dead

Can someone convince this motherfucker that Terry is no more?

youtube.com/watch?v=O9aWTFH_WfE

So considering his code is open source, is there a group of people forking it or doing cool things with it?

github.com/minexew/Shrine

The site has been hijacked for a while now.

I heard he is a rapist. Did you guys see the news story after family visited his house? They found a body in a freezer. Apparently the guy was so fucked up he killed, stored bodies in freezers, and at them.

>thinks its this easy to start a hoax
lmfao get out

I want to believe

Attached: 20180905_222316.jpg (810x1927, 525K)

It was featured in and >>>/infowars/

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/65744202/#65755838

fake news

Check this

thats literally nothing

no, not that one
mongoloids gonna mong, I suppose

>I don't want to believe
>Let's use our combined autism to figure out this mystery
It's already figured out, but you want to delude yourself. Grow up dude.

wasn't there a resurrection on the 3rd day with jesus?

maybe something like that

btw jesus didn't die they gave him knock out juice he just looked dead and sent him to wales he's buried there but that's a secret don't tell anyone

searchquarry.com/namesearch/register?fname=Terrence&lname=Davis&courthouse=Westchester County Death Records Database&city=New Rochelle&state=NY&age=23&zip=&co=&trackstat=homepage-&aliasid=&recordtype=Death&type=&trid=&ntyp=
>Consider if it might be in their interest to lie about this
What the fuck? I just realized that over half of the anonymous posters are part of some kabbala dedicated to fabricate the expected effects we would see if Terry died. My mind had been blown.

wow man yeah the jews really DONT control our media!

Dont consipicy tards!

I wish we could collect 7 dragon balls and ask shenlong to revive Terry

Attached: shenlong_db_by_changopepe-d3e8ltb.png (1032x774, 637K)

Fuck off. Terry's dead :'(

Someone should find his grave and leave flowers and pray for him.

Unfortunately I doubt his family would have paid for that.

Pay for what?

hahaha. he's drunk and can't read.

This We should make a pilgrimage to this sacred place.

Attached: Chaucers-Pilgrims-cropped-2.jpg (1200x600, 183K)

You realize funerals and burials cost money, right?

What happens if nobody pays? It's just going to be dumped somewhere? I find it hard to believe.

There are government programs that will provide money to have a person buried with a marker. Social Security is one agency that provides it.
It's not skid row.

yeah well no one cared so here we are. I hope that faggot alec murphy aka tsheikhsz gets "enriched" by an immigrant.

I cant believe he's dead

congrats 8/Jow Forums and psychos for killing a mental illness guy.

Attached: claps.gif (480x360, 1.57M)

those too poor to afford a funeral all get buried in a massive burial held once a year here.
did he have that much of a falling out with his family? i find it hard to believe they wouldn't at least setup the bare minimum in arrangements when they found out he died.

Guys his parents are upper middle class boomers. They will definitely hold a funeral.

I have recurring moments of clarity. It hurts.

>What happens if nobody pays?
Depends. In most countries they post a death notice in the local paper and give you a funeral. In the US it is dependent upon the state, most give you a funeral and post a death notice and bury you in a marked grave in the middle of absolutely nowhere. Some just post a death notice, add your name to a plaque of dead people and dump you ashes in a mass ash grave near the plaque.

he was run over from a train.
there aint no having a service for that mess

that's my thinking. you'd have to have done something really despicable to not at least get that handled by your family. beating up your dad and running away from home in your 40s isn't enough.
you can still scoop up the bigger chunks and get some ashes out of that.

this has affected me more than I thought it could have, I feel really bad. as if I knew him or something. it's the same emotions you go through when a family member or friend dies but diluted. I only now realize that knowing he was around was giving me like a sort of mental stability, unconsciously just thinking sometimes "I wonder how terry's doing" and watching his videos, listening to his stuff and following what he did, I never realized how valuable that was to me. not even sure why, I guess I empathized with him in some ways. it was just good knowing he was out there.

the first time I used templeos was in like 2013 running it on one of my high school's computers bare metal and i was following terry since. the things he said were always really insightful in a hidden way, you could feel everything he was feeling listening to him. I also think I was really hoping he'd get back to work and contract some chink company to manufacture simple hardware, like he wanted a simpler data transfer that wasn't USB.
i don't know, it just feels like something's missing to me now that he's gone.
it was pretty obviously a suicide, in fact i'd probably feel worse if it was revealed somehow he died by accident.

Unfortunately its real. pic related.

I emailed the dalles PD and they confirmed the name. GO EMAIL THEM YOURSELF IF YOU DONT BELIEVE. their emails are on this page: ci.the-dalles.or.us/police.htm

RIP TERRY. we could have saved him and we didnt.

Attached: itsreal.png (1380x659, 32K)

>we could have saved him
lolno

could have at least crowd funded an apartment or something. maybe he still kills himself in that timeline but at least its a try.

That just about sums up how I feel too. Such a shame/ I will genuinely miss Terry, and it's punctuated a strange period of transition in my life (he has done before, also). Rest in peace Terry, in your innocence you were the best of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=wO3TzZ3OtW0

honestly, who didn't see him dying by way of a fucking train? poetic really.

we could have not made it worse which is what a lot of people did.

this, terry was crazy on so many levels

He wanted TempleOS to be a modern commodore system right? Did he have any hardware plans?

Still waiting for Terry's 3 second video of him saying "I'm not dead you stupid niggers."

youtu.be/5_3a7RgPQIQ

Do you think Margie knows?

Attached: 1505579082376.png (640x364, 206K)

Thought about that too. I don't know but she should. But I don't think she was into the Internetz at all.

Can't believe it was last year

>she should

She's garbage.
Terry said she took terry's keys so he couldnt ditch her. So he hotwired his van and took off back home

Letting her know wouldn't be the equivalent of doing her a favor.

Not only is he dead, but you fucks killed him
He was doing relatively well with his meds before you came along and fucked with his head, causing him to get kicked out from his parents home and eventually get him killed as a hobo in the streets
Congrats you fucks

He might be. If so the C.I.A got to him

That's not how /thread works dumb redditors.

Fuck off with your finger pointing lame ass mother fucking retard. Terry was a sick fuck and The Dalles made him remind the concept of decency.

this
brown phone posters calm down. its over hes dead you won.