Linus spamming his shit all over the board past few days, I actually watched a video...

Linus spamming his shit all over the board past few days, I actually watched a video. First thing he does is suck up to kikrosoft and assure them hes a good goy who ALWAYS has his license handy, and tells everyone else to buy licenses to be good goys

then he walks around a data repair center, telling all the technicians how to do their jobs, and saying shit thats wrong oh so confidently, then he slips in another ad, inside the ad hes already doing.

Stop spamming your shit on Jow Forums you canacuck faggot. surely you have enough money now, I've seen your gay ass "studio" that looks like the tech version of ikea... we get it.. you have basic knowledge fit for normies, but thats about it. gtfo Jow Forums

Attached: LINUSADVERTISINGTIPS.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

Fuck off back to pleddit

linus ready at the helm

>buys a hundred thousand dollar camera he can't even use

no one likes you dennis

this

Isn't this thread a spam as well?

Attached: Objection_milord.png (1280x720, 1009K)

Shut the fuck up linus

i want to nakadashi tamako

no, its called constructive criticism from dedicated users. shouldn't you be on the childrens cartoon /a/ hyperlink above?

the nose knows

Attached: yeesh.png (1280x720, 801K)

Here's a man who invented the Linux kernel in his spare time between making love to his beautiful Singaporean wife and his amazing hapa children who are not going to grow up to hate themselves at all.

show some respects.

Attached: Dwight.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>just click my referral links you pathetic loser

Attached: linus-1.png (484x668, 291K)

oh right, how could i forget. anyone who racemixes with the asian peasant class and turns their kids into mogrels earns my respect

tamako is so kawaii

Congrats, you just realized the reality of the situation, Brits are the real kikes.

>brits

he has orange hair.. thats it his face is 100% jewish.

compare his nose to the guy in the background with the straight and narrow bridge, look at the other guys skull structure too, thats germanic. linus is a jew or mixed jew .

but I didn't even have Linus on my mind today until I saw this thread, so basically your critique it's free advertisement for him

I know, but he will shill anyway.. and id rather 1 thread expose his jew tactics and has a side effect of normal exposure because it will only do damager in the long run even if ppl go to his channel as a side effect, they will eventually see his lack of knowledge in the long run and tell others

Brainlet

its not as if jewtube doesnt advert him a million times a day to everyone anyway. hes #1 goodgoy

threads like these are needed.. especially when his shill team is now on Jow Forums

expose him in his shill threads then? you'll do your janitor-tier job and still not bring any extra attention to him at the same time

>videos for 12 year old /v/ermin
How retarded do you need to be to watch that shit?

ITT pol's it team

I don't really care for Linus but because of this thread I'm going to make another Linus thread about one of his random videos and it will get to 500+ replies.

go back

>mad about someone criticizing reddits favorite referral peddler

If anyone needs to go back its you

Sure u are linus

Sure I am Linus? I never said I was.

oi vey

Jewish tech tips. That channel sucks.

i hope you get banned like this fraud

Attached: 1535329366632.gif (544x420, 856K)

linus stfu

Is that SpinRite running on that computer?

i wont to fuck hat kid

*snap*

Linus movie starring Jesse Eisenberg as Linus and Woody Harrelson as sidekick when?

Holy smokes! Look at the proboscis on that thing!

When will the tunnelbears find him?

he literally did nothing of the sort but i guess nice thread my dude

Gonna add linus to my filter

I hope someday someone will cut Linus's head off with a knife that's actually just a sharpened ram module