Cheapest place to get office(permanent) keys?

I need a few office keys for laptops i'm selling. I know you can buy bundles of like 5 for $40, but those dont actually include keys, and only allow you to download once(So when you reformat, and try to download again, you need to rebuy it)

Does anyone know of a place that actually sells valid keys that can be downloaded multiple times(it just links the key to the hardware fingerprint, like windows keys i would guess)

I'm trying to do this as "legally" as possible, without paying for a retail key. Kinda like the $20 COA for windows pro's you find on Ebay... Not within the spirit of the EULA or anything, but as far as semantics go, still legally secure.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libreoffice.org/download/download/
reddit.com/r/piracy/wiki/tools
the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Got an office 2016 key for $11 on ebay.

libreoffice.org/download/download/

I'm selling to normies... Seeing "Legit authentic windows 10, legit authentic microsoft office 2016 pro" adds value to it. Libraoffice, Evernote, Openoffice, etc... means nothing to them.

Get a job and use the keys from your work MSDN :^)

Attached: 1535400400812.jpg (2560x1689, 962K)

g2play or g2a or whatever

Just include libre office you faggot

Install mint and libreoffice. Actually, libreoofice comes with mint, so you don't even have to install it actively. People won't learn if you don't make them.

>using microsoft office in 2018
you must be a retard; ok, let me help the boomers get with the times
If you're absolute retard or normie (why are you on Jow Forums) just use Google Docs; most businesses use this now days.
If you aren't a normie, then just fucking install LibreOffice

>Microsoft
>adds value
Hahahaaha

I feel like you guys are not grasping the circumstance.

It isnt for me. Its to add to a computer so that when i sell it on craigslist i get another $40, or it sells faster.

Its a shitty AMD E-450 apu machine. Outside of facebook and office shit, its useless.

type "operating system and office installed". Won't matter which, people will buy anything.

>things some normie on CL gives a shit

libreoffice or onlyoffice?

Just buy your subscription to Office365®. it's really good value.

Get an .edu e-mail account from your uni.

fucking idiots I swear

The company I work for resells office licenses with like $4 per license added on top as a management fee. We just assign them and forgot about it. Easiest money I've ever made.

If you buy a cheap copy you're getting a MAK key - which will work on install but the person will eventually have their agreement revoked by Microsoft which means when you go to uninstall it the key will no longer activate.

Not a huge issue seeing as they're dirt cheap.

Oh use kmspico to activate office 2016, I activate 2013 honestly since MS wont chase the licensing as strictly coming up.

Use a retail copy of the iso to activate.

This is a good place for all that. Good for adobe, and windows piracy.

reddit.com/r/piracy/wiki/tools

ISOs here
the-eye.eu/public/MSDN/

Personally I use Microsoft tool kit to activate windows 10 - but you have to add exceptions to the kms program in windows defender.

Also make sure you turn off defender before extracting these cracks or they'll auto remove.

SO glad keys are perma now again

Make a disk image then. It's not hard