Linus Shill Tips strikes again

youtu.be/iyaqSAotL3w

Attached: 687BCE50-A1B4-4C75-911D-E87B4B72CE24.jpg (900x750, 99K)

>AyyMDrones annihilated again

Attached: Linus Torvalds.jpg (658x646, 48K)

Are you saying he fakes his results? Do you have evidence? Or is he cherrypicking results? Did he make a bad Ryzen build?

K, the inventor of Linux, once again spreads his holy gospel.

It may surprise you but Linus Sebastian and Linus Torvalds are two different people from different countries, despite sharing the same first name. Same way as Bill Gates is not the same as Bill O'Reilly. Strange, isn't it?

Are you going to tell me the inventor of Microsoft wasn't the president either? Fuck off.

>it is actually worth the watch
wow

Yes, and Al Sharpton didn't invent the internet or do wtc.

didnt watch video. did he mention Intel's 24+ and counting hardware security vulnerabilities?

hey Linus, how's the "staying one generation behind on workstations because new stuff hasn't been tested long enough" working out for ya? (he went with X99 after both X299 and X399 had been out for months

LMAO his kids dont look like him what a cuck

>AMD is superior in almost every aspect
>almost
>G A Y M I N G :O
every fucking time

>he makes fun of poor people in this video
>uses 1080p benchmarks

Makes you "hmm"

AMDrones repeating this lies over and over and over again and hope it'll be true.

The 8700k beats 2700x on every fucking resolutions possible cept in Ashes of the singularity.

And what do most people build PCs to do?

Run a web browser and office.

Over 15: To do work
Under 15: Vidya

>kids
>people
Most people don't even build PCs. Doesn't stop them from checking which CPU and GPU the computer will have.

>most people build
>implicitly implying that 10% of the gaymer userbase is actually the sole reason pc are sold
d e l u s i o n a l

>did he mention Intel's 24+ and counting hardware security vulnerabilities?
shut up filthy goy

>channel called Linux Tech Tips
>literally almost no videos about Linux

OYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1492138786706.jpg (1845x1923, 1.25M)

First, gayming is for fifteen year olds. It’s going ok goy

Attached: CF0D9DD7-8467-4744-B40B-5900AD131E5E.png (672x794, 422K)

>intel is good for gayming

Attached: image.png.2d2f4c7a8439a602cd742f08571e5ec4.jpg.eba74c742e621b2a6203d67fb86f0b0f.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

who cares, ryzen 3 is going to kick ass. if he likes it or not

>someone actually posted the "x doesn't matter" pasta and got a fuck ton of thumb ups
lul

>JUST gayming
This is what the AMDfag always scream out as preimire pro crashes.

Go back to installing spectre patches. That should keep you busy. For a few centuries.

Go back to content creating on something other than premiere, or davinci resolve you dumb faggot.

>Still using Adobe
>Using proprietary software at all

Attached: CD774CCD-3E2F-4F8A-9F39-4EF7AFD3C007.jpg (991x902, 66K)

Our office just bought 6 2990wx systems for our render farm. and it's great.

Most people don't build a high performance PC for this. An off the shelf prebuilt desktop or laptop with a basic soldered Celeron CPU and integrated graphics can do that just fine.

>running chrome on less than 8 cores and 16gb of ram
Enjoy your stutterfest.

Do you enjoy being like this, user?

Attached: 450B60DF-D95A-4FEC-9146-BF488B599E4E.png (633x900, 162K)

>ignores davinci resolve
What the fuck are you using user?
>Vegas
Well then I got bad news for you, you lying cunt, and don't even try any of those neat nipponese software that was folded over a trillion times.

Obviously the biggest use is business/office apps and web, but any old CPU with integrated graphics will do fine for that. If you're comparing high performance CPUs and GPUs and griping about which brand performs better, you're probably looking to play games or edit videos.

>fuck this faggot
>no technical knowledge
>read marketing guidelines and shill

Attached: goodgoy.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

Here we go again

>Multi-core doesn't matter!
>Productivity doesn't matter!
>Price/performance doesn't matter!
>Performance per watt doesn't matter!
>Power usage doesn't matter!
>Temperatures don't matter!
>Soldered dies don't matter!
>Stutters don't matter!
>Streaming doesn't matter!
>Data centers don't matter!
>Locked CPUs don't matter!
>OEMs don't matter!
>Hyperscalers don't matter!
>Upgradeability doesn't matter!
>Anti-competitive business practices don't matter!
>Locked platform features don't matter!
>Synthetic loads don't matter!
>PCI-e lanes don't matter!
>Burnt pins don't matter!
>Heat doesn't matter!
>Server space doesn't matter!
>ECC support doesn't matter!
>Free RAID doesn't matter!
>NVMe RAID doesn't matter!
>StoreMI doesn't matter!
>*NEW* IPC doesn't matter!
>*NEW* 7nm doesn't matter!
>*NEW* HEDT doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Security doesn't matter!
>*NEW* VMware doesn't matter!
>*NEW* MySQL doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Unix doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Linux doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Waffer yields don't matter!
>*NEW* Enterprise doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Stock coolers don't matter!
>*NEW* Games don't always matter!
>*NEW* Hyperthreading doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Benchmarks after full patches don't matter!

>thinks this guy is technical at all
>doesnt realize that products can be pulled for negative reviews or reviews that are not approved by COPYRIGHT holder (Nintendo does this all the time).
>doesnt realize that posting a product image, etc is copyright infringement.
>thinks that his reviews are "selfless"
you're a retard if you think anything posted on youtube that has any kind of a following is "selfless" review

Vegas is unironically the best semipro to pro video editor on the market. If you don't plan to do too many fx, Vegas has the best workflow.

Kdenlive works for me

Attached: C9004168-2030-405F-87C6-4FE148D71780.jpg (600x612, 41K)

I prefer davinci resolve, but the point is I don't like the issues that I get when using the software on AMD.

that coffee is really good but too expensive even with his discount code.

Based, but I can't get on your level senpai.

>AMD

Attached: ayymd.png (1109x3646, 376K)

>if u do work with a hint gaming buy amd
>but if u only want gaming then get intel
>in the end it depends on user.

AMDrones: JESUS FUCKING FUCK LOOK AT THIS INTEL SHILLER JEW SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AMD IZ DA BEZT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Like seriously guys. He said either is fine. And only used the stereotypes we see on net and Jow Forums.

We Jow Forums we all working adult never touching gayming and console so it's fine bro we amdbros are best. Jewtel man toddler just should pay those intel taxes.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-05-23-02-34-345_com.google.android.youtube.png (1920x1080, 748K)

Intel also leads in security flaws

Attached: E9663C39-E1B8-4FB5-9579-97A9A6D89745.jpg (2250x1440, 700K)

AYYMDPOORFAGS BTFO

9900K NEXT MONTH FOR EVEN MORE ANAL DEVASTATION

you retards realize you cant just say bazinga aka productivity and magically make every computing task well threaded right ? Most of the productivity tasks there aren't even benches for...

Gayming on AMD isn’t even that bad. People make 5 FPS seem like 50. I would rather have that and less security holes but that’s just me

Attached: 862E22EC-9794-4662-8318-14D6F95F2E5E.jpg (736x736, 69K)

>no a single word of spectre/meltdown
>winshit
>retarded single thread games bench
nice try kike

Attached: manletltt.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Are they fixing the flaws, or is that just something that will not be spoken of?
Serious question, because I want a new build soon.

INTEL SHILLS BTFO

25 MORE SECURITY HOLES COMING NEXT MONTH FOR EVEN MORE ANAL DEVASTATION.

Don't gayming man. Be an adult. Work, eat, sleep and repeat.

>Linus from Tech Tips; you think he wrote unix clone but it's only tunnelbears...

It’s a problem with x86. Not getting fixed anytime soon.

Attached: F8144068-9CDB-45EF-B429-9DE7F4521D1A.jpg (5667x3200, 3.26M)

>giving this fag views

You can't even exploit branch prediction without already having robust code running on the target machine so calling it a security hole in regards to consumer computers is pretty ridiculous.

I got a feeling that if amd had similar exploit as intel, then suddenly no one would care about exploits.
>y-you need to be o-on my physical network a-anyway it doesn't count.
If intel boi said that:
>ENJOY YOUR SLOW DOWN FAGGOT
If amd boi said that :
>yeah, well erm... Yeah you're completly right amd is still better.

I still wish amd did something about gpu department too.

Attached: ##.jpg (275x357, 16K)

If you ONLY want gaming then buy a console. Or grow up.

The retarded brainwashed kiketel shills are infesting this thread as well.

>a problem with x86
Intel is cancer in itself, cancer can only produce and spread more cancer.

It's missing most strategic games, old games and emulator in general.
I think i would need to buy atleast 6 console if want to play games that i already have on steam.

He looks 10× better in a steve jobs memorial copypasta.

21 here: I need one for office, multimedia, music and video production since my old Acer Laptop can't handle more than 4 serum instances in FL.

This, but it's not worth getting it if you're some youtube opinion blogger sperg. Rather get Magix then.

>Shit isn't even sorted by score but okay.

exactly, those exploits only really matter in cpus that run cloud services.

>preimire

Adobe is awful. Old versions had better multithreaded performance "for some reason" (before Rysen release).

Didn't they also removed gpu support or something?

>ryzen + vega apu for $100

>if you've got any questions you can ask shlomo in the chat

Attached: DMSECX1U8AAiEqn.jpg-orig.jpg (1620x1620, 310K)

I don't see the problem We all know Ryzen is slower in many games vs Intel. Whether that is due to architerial differences, Intel coding bias, Nvidia hardware/software bias towards Intel (even though they don't like each other it might just be how things are due to AMD's way of working), Windows (That scheduler) of just plain old clockspeeds is up in the air. But simply put. Until 7nm next year for desktop CPU's Intel wins. But only barely with it's top 6 core desktop processor...for more money. The i8400 wins on simplicity of setup but the 2600 beats it (with some tweaking) and also beats it on value for money.

You pays your money...

I too have learned to master Kdenlive. It's not easy being green, but it is the path to maturity

Attached: reaction515.jpg (369x387, 35K)

B A S E D LINUX PUTS AMD FAGS IN THEIR PLACE

Jow Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

What is wrong with you?

>"if you're a working man with gaming on the side go amd"
>"If your a gamer who makes headshot compilations, intel"

wtf, everyone knows that if you want to record/stream games and edit PLUS game amd is better. someone with no bias would just say "for 100% entertainment"

Attached: 20952464_1437357693020592_4776014581023637504_n.gif (400x412, 859K)

Calm your autism AMD shill.

Attached: 1521326778678.jpg (640x640, 42K)

>Davinci is awful. Old versions had better multithreaded performance "for some reason" (before Rysen release).
>Didn't they also removed gpu support or something?

>Vegas is awful. Old versions had better multithreaded performance "for some reason" (before Rysen release).
>Didn't they also removed gpu support or something?

>Gayming on AMD isn’t even that bad

Attached: 1366596207512.jpg (260x384, 27K)

Based

as is what youre doing now by shitposting?

>Ryzen comes out and is competing with Intel
>Adobe suddenly released Premiere version with Intel iGPU acceleration
What did they mean by this?

It means buy intel if you want to use adobe.

InTel Aviv BTFO

who the fuck edits his videos? the color saturation is so high it looks like unicorn vomit.

thats just what it looks like in canada

The results seem pretty accurate and he isn't exactly anything new most didn't know either: AMD gives you more value for your money and better all-core performance while Intel has better single-thread performance which makes most of existing games run games faster.

You can hardly say he's shilling Intel when you look at pic related screengrab from the video. It clearly shows AMD winning in everything but Cinebench single-thread. I run GNU/Linux and this is why I went with an AMD processor. If I was a worthless NEET who played computer games all day then I'd obviously be better off using an Intel CPU.

>did he mention Intel's 24+ and counting hardware security vulnerabilities?
No, and he didn't say if he used the latest Intel microcode and patches which slows everything down by 10-20%.

You entirely missed the point. If you're not utterly poor then you're probably not stuck with a lousy 1080p screen. I'm no billionare but I do have a 3x4k IPS setup.

Realistically they are running GNU/Linux and aren't playing games. Be real. Most people don't build their own PC. Most of the people who play videogames all day lack both the energy and know-how so they either buy a pre-built system or pay someone else to build it for them.

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (2560x1440, 870K)

AMD 2700X
>3.7 GHz
>4.3 GHz Turbo

Intel I7 8700k
>3.7 GHz
>4.7 GHz Turbo
>4.7 GHz Turbo
>4.7 GHz
>Wow, I'm so surprised Intel is so fast. IPC FTW, AMD BTFO. Hurr Willfully ignorant HURR Hahahaha, poor man's choice LMAO. Stock Coolers amirite!! Hahahahahahahahaha
Fuck you Linus. I'm not an idiot. The gaming benchmarks are rigged and you know it, nigger. You're a snakeoil salesman, nothing more

Attached: 1499075822705.jpg (300x222, 9K)

A comment addressing meltdown with close to 300 likes was just deleted lel

>Are they fixing the flaws
Yes, they are fixing them and the price is loss of 10-20% performance. I don't know how the Windows situation is, the last serious exploit found was made public just a few weeks ago (they keep piling up). The latest migrations in Intel's new microcode + the latest Linux kernel has a really big impact on a lot of normal tasks like image editing etc. The previous migrations mostly cased loss of performance in less common things that do heavy IO (think database servers etc).

Keep on mind that there's not just one or two problems that have come to light, there's more than a dozen Intel-affecting security problems that have come to light. Using combinations is possible and there's some proof of concept code that runs in web browsers (meaning you just have to visit the wrong website).

>It’s a problem with x86
No, it's actually not a problem with x86 (or x86-64), just Intel's later implementations. That's why really old CPUs don't have these problems and almost all of them only affect Intel CPUs.

Attached: intel-bug-migration-performance-loss-in-GIMP.png (1272x1674, 360K)

Shit like this only puts me off Adobe stuff and Intel

How good is Kdenlive? does it has good plugins, effects and transitions?

It's quite frankly a really bad program to use and you can't expect it to behave better than early beta software.

At first blush it seems mature and it does have pretty much all the features you'd expect from a video editor. In theory. But.. it does have a tendency to just crash if you try to use a too high percentage of those features. It's like being handed a toolbox with a lot of tools in it but half are rigged to explosives so you're screwed if you pick up anything but the basic hammer or screwdriver.

I'm honestly a bit annoyed when I read kdenlive changelogs and announcements, it's like yeah we added this and that feature - how about making it not randomly crash every five minutes?

Cope. Did he rig the Cinebench aswell?

I will trust the youtuber with millions of views over you anonymous nerds

>Not a single word on future-proofing your system with more cores/threads
>Not a single word on upgradeability of the said platform (1 chipset a year vs. 4 year support)
Oy vey you filthy racemixer

brainlets

>21 here: I need one for office, multimedia, music and video production since my old Acer Laptop can't handle more than 4 serum instances in FL.
Are you me? Holy shit, the exact same situation. But since i'm a poorfag i just bought i5 2nd gen OEM and will upgrade to i7