I despise you computer nerds

All I want is a nice life. Having a small house, a family and lots of friends and enough free time to do things with them.

But no you little fuckers have to fuck everything up. Instead of using the advanced technology we already have to improve the world you try to automate everything.

I am becoming an accountant. And now I have to fear that in 5 years I wont even be able to find a job.

Surely when most jobs are automated and it hasnt ended in a dystopia, life will be pretty nice.

But that wont happen in the next 50 years. Instead of enjoying the on life I have, that short amount of time of existing, my life will be hell because I will be in the transitioning phase.

You are the worst people on earth. I just hope that most of you will also become obsolete before the transition phase ends so you can also enjoy the homelessness without friends and family. If I have to kill myself one day, be sure I will take a whole programming department with me.

Attached: evmm.jpg (120x125, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EF_xdvn52As
youtube.com/watch?v=trVk6i_FazU
youtube.com/watch?v=4KlSuGNt8e4
youtube.com/watch?v=azkFz1ZbXyU
youtube.com/watch?v=xgUB2uyXK6c
youtube.com/watch?v=XvWD1Cqx4X8
youtu.be/4gICvx1Jv6U
youtu.be/DMonlRsJ5hY
youtube.com/watch?v=-pZRe1llU60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok faggot.

Uhh I have an inferiority complex. Therefor I need to show people how smart I am and complicate everything so normal people will be fucked. I cant even describe the hate I have for you smug nerds.

>t. iToddler

Attached: 1530037317972.png (1994x1578, 213K)

I came here to tell you how much I despise you.

Every fucking job gets more complicated. Instead of learning to do a job and work so you can use your free time to do things with friends and family, you constantly need to improve your knowledge so you dont lose track.

I dont want to do that shit you worthless cuck. Seriously kys.

Enjoy descending into poverty and dying alone while the tech enlightened inherit the earth.

Attached: 1513307324409.webm (955x533, 2.08M)

What does an accountant even do besides use Excel and plug in numbers

>be childless and queer
>as long as society is able to function, I will never need to work more than three days a week to support just myself

>hi I hate learning and want to do it once and then not have to think again for 40 years
>how dare other people do anything to make me have to change or learn new skills!

>job lost due to automation
Get wrecked buziness faggot.
Who cares about future homeless like you.

Interpret tax laws, it's hell, don't fall for the meme.

thanks for your opinion excel monkey
maybe you should've went for a job that's not existed for the last several decades as a bureaucratic mistake

Couldn't just one small team fully automate it for the whole state? It's just addition and subtraction.

Adapt or die.

I wouldn't be too smug technerds. You are weak. One day you have to pay for your actions.
Better enjoy the last years before you get what you deserve.

You are on the same level as wallstreet bankers. You are immoral human beings that need to be eradicated.

But I'm not weak. I stay fit doing fit things with the fit bf :-)

No, actually, we probably won't. Technological progress only goes forward. It never goes backward, since you can't un-invent or un-discover things. And it always favors capital and high-skilled labor at the expense of low-skilled labor. So either keep telling yourself you'll kill us all one day, or get on the right side of history.

Get rekt brainlet. I’m coming for your jeb.

Start adding some real value to the world and go suck dicks for money.

Machine learning fags, combine your powers and knowledge, get make this faggot a NEET.

You dont know how easy it is going to be, when 20 % of the population is jobless, to become some kind of Charles Manson.

If I have to suffer I will do everything in my power to make you suffer too kiddo.

You think you can enjoy your new life but you will suffer as much as me.

actually you can and you are wring. but you will not like how: you see in the past it had happened that tribes that became stranded on islands lost technological knowledge that their ancestors had. In other words if you make people complacent and give them no reason to improve with time they may forget how to do some stuff. but in order for this to work in 2018 you need to burn libraries and data centres too. I get that uncle Ted tells you that technological progress is only 1 way, but he is wrong in that regards.... but you have to have a cataclysm for it to do backwards.

Laws that were made with ambiguos language and unnecesarily complicated on purpose so richfags could take advantage of the code or accountingfags could make it look like they were doing something useful.

I’m glad your kind will be the first to go away as soon as we can get automation costs down.

fucker, you can't do shit to me. I choose to not live in the west because it will crumble. Not because of automation but because of leftism. Where I live there is much slower technological progress. You are gonna die in riots in your "1st world" CIA nigger country before anything hit us.

also I took accounting in college, it is the most boring shit ever. It is useful to know it, but got damn it if it is not boring. Just compare doing some tables in Excel to doing some web sites/Apps/Machine learning apps. Accounting is for people who are boring.

>If I have to suffer I will do everything in my power to make you suffer too kiddo.
You might not have enough power to make anything happen though.

imagine being THIS angry at people who work in IT because you were too much of a brainlet to think more than a couple years in the future.
What will we get? What do we deserve? Are we to blame because you chose a shitty career?

yeah I am a brainlet, my intelligence is not high enough to become a programmer and the school system fucked me too.

So fuck you I have no other choice you fucking genius and you do everything to take the bread away from my plate. You will suffer. There will be huge amounts of programmer murders in the future. People wont let you get away like that.

Joke's on you, mate. I hate programmers too, but for the opposite reason.

okay, dumb fuck. go back to your menial labour. we will make you starve and you'll do nothing about it. pathetic little runt

i'm 6'4 and grew up on a farm, i'm pretty sure i could kick an accountant's ass. let me know when a wallstreet banker faces consequences for their actions when it's not related to fucking other wallstreet bankers btw, because it'll never happen.

should've tried being smarter

being a programmer is not hard.... just google static websites generators and start doing some and host them on github pages -> easiest way to get into web programming.
Serious programming would require you to learn java, c++, or python and may be a bit harder.
Insane programming -> Machine learning, security, or distributed high performance programming would require some serious experience + knowledge of maths.

what kind of work are you doing as an accountant that you're afraid it will get automated? payroll accountancy? a good accountant is not going to lose his job to automation

>but in order for this to work in 2018 you need to burn libraries and data centres too
dumb brainlets wouldn't even be able to rig a bomb properly, let alone track down all the off site backups.

plan B: send a lot of people to a place where these things do not exists and give them everything they need -> bread and circuses. This population of people would forget their current technological knowledge in a couple of generations.

>If I have to suffer I will do everything in my power to make you suffer too kiddo.
You won't have power.
Get rekt by automation.

Joke's on you, automation isn't coming. The world is about to spiral down into a post-apocalyptic cannibal holocaust where chads in bike leathers and mohawks are going to eat both accountants and gentoomen.

Get fucked you useful faggot.

>a good accountant is not going to lose his job to automation
implying that OP is "good" enough

>implying OP is an accountant at all and not some 18yo who just started going to college and thinks it means he's 'becoming an accountant'

>you try to automate everything.
It's called progress.
>I am becoming an accountant
lol brainlet

>not working for the big 4
Dun goofed. No layoffs happening here an time soon. Living in stuy town making bank. Get rekt prole goy.

>accountant
Wrong board you faggot

Probably this.
youtube.com/watch?v=EF_xdvn52As
youtube.com/watch?v=trVk6i_FazU
youtube.com/watch?v=4KlSuGNt8e4

youtube.com/watch?v=azkFz1ZbXyU

>bread and circuses. This population of people would forget their current technological knowledge in a couple of generations.
That's already been done, what do you think television was for

good argument. I was thinking of Idiocracy when writing my last message, but there was a lot of television in Idiocracy....

>You think you can enjoy your new life but you will suffer as much as me.

Brainlet.

Too late, newfriend. Programmers already make each other suffer by horribly bad ideas and being full autismos and newprogs having funny ideas about software quality. Get this, there never was some kind of union, guild or anything like that for programmers.

>It's called progress.

Grug is 30yo Boomer
Grug Boomer fears progress

Grug accounts rocks
Grug slow to adapt
Grug still in Stone Age
Grug hate Automation

let Grug alone in Cave life

youtube.com/watch?v=xgUB2uyXK6c

Attached: grug.jpg (569x450, 70K)

DUMP IT.

Brainlet. Even little girls program nowadays.

Attached: programming from scratch.png (1280x720, 976K)

subtitle legit or was that added for the meme? If not meme which anime?

i want to nakadashi nenecchi

>One day you have to pay for your actions.
What, you'll throw checkbooks at us?

Blame the CS and SE niggers you faggot. Also "adapt or die" so I guess it's time to an hero for you.

legit and not meme.

it's from an anime called "new game" about game dev lolis

youtube.com/watch?v=XvWD1Cqx4X8

Attached: C++ Anime.jpg (1179x810, 164K)

here for (you)

youtu.be/4gICvx1Jv6U

Attached: New Game C++.jpg (1061x720, 123K)

lol just stop studying shit that will get automated

suddenly I'm disinterested with what you sent haha

youtu.be/DMonlRsJ5hY
>Moshi Moshi McDonald desu
Bonjour Mr. McDonalds
Activate Technological Unemployment

Attached: Bogdanoff.jpg (480x360, 54K)

Go do some manual labor or something that will take a long time to be automated.
It's gonna be a minute before we have robots crawling in people's houses fixing wiring and plumbing, or putting new roofs on buildings.

If you're some sissy who just wants to sit in an office but not do anything that requires brainpower, then go get in the welfare line.

>kiddo

Attached: old lady punched.webm (688x512, 546K)

ok kid
youtube.com/watch?v=-pZRe1llU60

Attached: Boomer x Zoomer...jpg (750x493, 72K)

I thought zoomers drank unsweetened flavored seltzer now?

I thought zoomers drank just soda

Attached: zoomer coke.png (346x326, 66K)

a flavor for each gen

Attached: boomer zoomer types.jpg (948x960, 229K)

Wanting to stop an automated utopia just because it will make your life harder is selfish and it makes you the terrible person

I feel like this drink should replace the late gen Y drink. I've never heard of Sprite Remix.

Attached: sobe-12ct-strawberry-banana.jpg (398x425, 18K)

I used to hate the thought of automation, until i got dragged into a heap of legal bullshit where people were suing the company i work for. They were wasting my time trying to sue for things like "Discrimination" and "Unfair Dismissal" so i had to help gather evidence and give witness statements so some fucker wouldn't win the ghetto lottery. Now i'm on a crusade to automate as much as i can so less of those people get hired and as a result they won't be able to cry "racism", "sexism", etc because they were never hired.

I really have to figure this forced meme is warfare on behalf of actual boomers.

They'll get hired for other bullshit. Humans are very efficient at inventing labor that only necessitates other labor.

ScrumTM is God's way to punish programmers for automating jobs in order to fill up the pockets of the ultra rich.

I meant a minute as in the slang term for a long time.

Those skilled trades aren't going anywhere.

Okay, now this is epic

Most people here are neets too. You'll probably end up getting btfo'd by some webdesign chad if you actually try anything.

If all you want is jobs, build the wall, end immigration, deport the illegals, end the 19th amendment, end affirmative action, and ban women from working. Bam, instant labor shortage.

>Stops learning skills and doesn't want to gain knowledge

Looks like you fell for the university meme without learning anything usefull. Now give me back my 100k with 10% interest please.

blame capitalism, dumbass

this

Did you ever think about what accounting was like in the pre-computer era?

This

lol programmers are too busy automating themselves out of a job to ever touch tax laws

The meek will inherit the earth my friend, join us and share in the inheritance or stand before us and be cut down.

>Having a small house
Spotted the houselet

>I am becoming an accountant
What a basic bitch job

Thanks OP hanging this on my wall

Says the cuck programmer whose jobs will soon be outsourced or automated kek

Your job is as boring as mine. In fact most jobs are boring as fuck

As a programmer, that's very very true.

I'm a programmer and deapise my kind too.

I despise only JS/Python Kiddos, Java/C# Pajeets & Swift Homosexuals

C/C++ is based and redpilled.

Attached: 1535787763566.jpg (354x354, 25K)

>I am becoming an accountant. And now I have to fear that in 5 years I wont even be able to find a job.
You had the foresight to worry about this, but not to go into a field that's less likely to be automated? What's wrong with you?

>C/C++ is based and redpilled.
legacy and deprecated.

Attached: Boomer 3.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

What about Rust and Go?

> C/C++ is based and redpilled.
extremely difficult to learn.. and easy to fuck up badly and still have the code compile. yeah, really awesome languages. TOP KEK.

Sucks to be you. Good to know that parasites such as yourself will soon be extinct from the planet.

I despise these too, but I also despise C/C++ retards.

This

Both cancer

>extremely difficult to learn
Not really.

Attached: gunrozu_eng_2.jpg (1083x1173, 709K)

>Instead of using the advanced technology we already have to improve the world you try to automate everything.
But automation means that you're going to have more free time rather than slaving away 18 hours per day at the factory.

>But automation means that you're going to have more free time rather than slaving away 18 hours per day at the factory.
Very unlikely and you know it. I mean sure, maybe the time you gotta work will decrease, but then so will your payment, so you gotta get some income from another job. If you aren't outright fired, because the company now only needs one peon in your job instead of how ever much it employed before.

Have you considered that a society that doesn't deal well with increasing effectiveness is a flawed society? Rather than that the effective tools are to blame.

If we go the other way you wouldn't be an accountant even if you could be. You'd be a coal miner, because we didn't need many accountants we needed manual labor.

What jobs are least likely to get automated? When will we see mass automation take place? The 2020s? 2030s?

Are senior accounting/finance positions at risk?