First Terry, now Rossmann

First Terry, now Rossmann.

youtu.be/Oa93tx0c-Jc

Attached: _20180905_225336.jpg (524x376, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7s-9MLbrko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NOOOOOOOOO

>veganism
take your supplements or you end up like this guy

based

Attached: screenshot 25.png (524x163, 22K)

So what happened to him? Rossmann, that is

First CIA niggers got Terry now Apple got Rossmann.

>cycling
ultimate cuck

He was riding a bike, slipped while going over a metal plate and suffered a head injury. Thankfully he was wearing a helmet.

FUCK

>aluminum wheels
>platform pedals
>jeans

What was this rookie thinking?

>inb4 Richard Stallman next

cuck

>without a helmet I might has become a "genius"
lmao

The mofo took the time to diss Apple in his video
Madman

Translation for people who own cars and don't live in a metropolitan hell sprawl please?

All that gym and he couldn't handle a bike fall. He's as weak as the Apple vegans.

Maybe louie can sue the city of jew york and get fat stacks

the suburbs are a sprawl hell mate

what he means is that real (tm) cyclists ride carbon wheels (they are considerably lighter and extremely expensive) and clipless pedals (pedals for which you install clips on your shoes to connect to them for a smoother pedalstroke)...and jeans is just bad because they get caught in your chain/chainring

Ur soo cool man
can we share a secure tripcode?

Why was he riding in the middle of the street? We literally have sidewalks for pedestrian traffic, and this moron is prancing around where cars should go.

You mean Apple

Bikes aren't allowed on the sidewalk you triple nigger. It's retarded but it's the law there.

>pedestrian
>bicycle
Hmm....

Attached: 5oclock-shadow.jpg (662x712, 38K)

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 1523975506271.png (789x260, 306K)

Truly based.

cycling in the car-centric US is literally putting your life in the hands on the mouthbreathers who can get a license.

riding on the sidewalk is arguably more dangerous than riding on the road because cars won't see you when they make turns into driveways, other roads, etc. the #1 rule of being on the road with anything but a car is that everybody in a car is fucking retarded.

Rossmann is a based jew

Attached: rossmannlet.png (601x1016, 272K)

Getting from point a to point b doesn't require carbon 98% of the time. The majority of people on bicycles don't even have the hip flexion to fully utilize modern racing road bikes. I do agree that clipless (or even clipped) pedals are more comfortable, efficient and safe, but again not necessarily necessary for a short commute or stroll. Most older bikes (pre-21st century) and some entry-level newer bikes have guards to prevent torn pants. Again, we don't need Lyrica to ride down to the store for wine and bread. Believe me, I too was once a velo-fag like you, but you come to realize that every day isn't the tour for everyone.

Terry, Maki, now Rossmann, what's going on? Is RMS next?

Attached: 1518563476200.jpg (876x851, 162K)

>Is RMS next?
SHUT UP
DON'T GIVE FATE ANY IDEAS

I'm 98% sure he's a manlet. sub 5'8

glowing nigger

Attached: glow.png (789x260, 411K)

t. lycra wearing faggot

Attached: 99d7d4dfab49e9d27007510edce3fdce--cycling-girls-cycling-gear.jpg (736x919, 244K)

Fuck appples got to him. Now no one can get their unfixable macbooks to work. Looks like they'll have to buy a windows machine.

on most city road in metro area especially upnorth with the snow and salt that kill the road every years i used to prefer mountain bike with coil springs, widest tire possible, heavier the better.

>clipless pedals (pedals for which you install clips on your shoes)
Why is the english speaking world so retarded?

What is the term? Oh yeah redpill. I must redpill you. Redpill the shit out you.

youtube.com/watch?v=J7s-9MLbrko

This is a toe clip ergo a pedal without a toe clip is clipless

Attached: DFB02878-C564-4205-A2A2-EEB2A2D712D1.jpg (430x430, 32K)

im french

I know. Still you should just call them clip-in pedals.