Pc on the desk or on the floor?

Pc on the desk or on the floor?

Attached: abf3d0e07724d63b7a1.jpg (3110x2073, 823K)

Who cares

>putting it on the floor
Enjoy your weekly cleanings!

>not using a rack
okay faggot enjoy your nice gayming experience

I have a rack that it hangs on under my desk, so it's not accumulating dusk from the floor.

me

I have it on a coffee table.

on floor because I don't have much room on my desk and I don't want to buy another one.

Do you think there are a real difference between floor and desk in terms of cleanness

floor. you'll hear it less and you'll look slightly less spergy.

I*

>his case doesn't have a filter
>his case doesn't double as a dust filter he cleans once a month

nah shut the fuck up

Yes, cause it is so safe on top of a table.

WTF you do on your desk that the computer risks getting damaged just sitting there? fuckoff kid

building a shoebox sized computer so I can put it on desk. still need to find optimal PSU/MOBO/COoler thou.

I figure watercooling is dumb for some thing this small because you wont be able to take it on planes then.

Attached: lololair.jpg (1080x1080, 219K)

>on desk
>or on floor

how bout neither you absolute pleb

Attached: pc.jpg (1589x1191, 295K)

right under the tv, dummy

Attached: IMG_20180905_190206.jpg (4608x2304, 2.47M)

If it's on your desk, it's a desktop pc.

If it's on the floor, it's a hard drive.

the desk part thats like 1-2" off the floor to the floor

plebs

On a shelf BEHIND the desk.
Won't post photo because my desk is a mess

Attached: 1532548262935.jpg (640x640, 55K)

me cares?
I think not.
I CARE.

Only thing it should effect is your dust build up on fans that are on the bottom of the case. Other than that the dust build up shouldn't have a big enough difference to worry about.

Under the desk or on the desk didn't make much of a difference. Just make sure it's elevated when underneath the desk to minimallize the amount of dust it sucks up.
Also, if you our USB ports are on the top of your panel, under the desk is the way to go.

it's on the floor. never understood why anyone would have it taking up space on the desk, perhaps it makes sense if you have a really gigantic desk or one of those desks with big drawers on each side so there's no room for a computer under it.

>Enjoy your weekly cleanings!
not really a problem

>difference between floor and desk in terms of cleanness
well, I can tell you this much: when I pull out the bottom dust filter perhaps once a month there's a lot of dust on it. But there's also dust on the front intake fans, including the one on top so I'm not convinced there wouldn't be dust on the filters on a desk too. Perhaps there would be less on the bottom one.