What the shit?!

How does Microsoft even still make any money now that nobody uses Windows anymore?

Attached: explain this bullshit.jpg (1080x692, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1rXqD6M614
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enterprise

Im going to be real with you chief

Jow Forums isnt the whole world

FREETARDS BTFO

Microsoft makes most of their Windows related money from Office and they jewed people into paying yearly for it now.

muh cloud
>no idk either

azure

Google isn't actually that valuble. They lose money on everything except search and ads. Eventually the only names in hardware are going to be Apple and MS.

>nobody uses Windows anymore?
?
What, Sharepoint alone earns more revenue than Red Hat.

Google are pushing ChromeOS and Chromebooks really hard, almost everywhere i walk i see ads.

They still got that vendor lock-in from the IE6 days.

They're a loss leader designed to get more institutions into the Google ecosystem. It's not working though because Google can't compete with Apple or MS when it comes to hardware.

>It's not working though
Schools are moving over to jewgle's platform in droves.

Microsoft has the best ad data in the industry.

And of you paid any attention to the earnings reports from the last few years you would know those aren't profitable.

>How does Microsoft even still make any money
Well the fact is nearly everybody uses Windows and those that don't still use Office.

>nobody uses windows
was that a joke?

Attached: 1535920040552.gif (300x300, 177K)

>aren't profitable
Until the kids hit adulthood and Jewgle already knows everything about them and can mold them into the perfect sheep.

Microsoft actually gives good customer service with HUMAN representatives to their corporate customers.
Google doesn't even bother hiring pajeet to do it.

Attached: 1521168995711.png (1200x900, 104K)

This makes it seem like Microsoft is the least retarded business of the bunch.

Attached: steve_jobs_by_rware-d3af4rz.jpg (487x740, 168K)

Apple is getting vastly better numbers from the same demographic. Google is doing too much loss leading and it is eating the bottom line out from under them.

spbp
I like how that crashed today

>paying for office

Attached: 1509611001488.png (640x480, 397K)

You've only now realized this?

Apple is the most profitable and would probably double in value if they cut everything but iPhone from production.

For now. I bet in 100 years Microsoft is still doing fine and nobody cares about the iPhone anymore so the company is dead or dying.

Attached: 40140444.png (77x77, 2K)

Azure
SQL Server
Active Directory
Office

>how does Microsoft make money from 90% marketshare

Attached: 1438422039996.png (771x678, 491K)

That's true.
Google and FB are very susceptible to new laws and more public awareness.

Amazon is going to rule the world. It doesn't work like a normal company, it does not give anything back to investors, any money amazon makes is to swallow more markets, to innovate and to get more infrastructure. Even US defence forces have used amazon for transport of military goods.
Apple has a cult. Has a bigger brand than anything, and gives a quality image, ot has full control of its gardens and can deprecate tech at will, users be damned they are all cultists anyway.
Microsoft is just good old business. It will keep its stable grows as always, and can tolerate many failures because it keeps on getting more diverse.

Apple MS and amazon are THE tech companies. Google and facebook reliance on ads will hinder!them in the long run. the EU is after them, awareness is rising. They will never bankrupt and they are so big that they can easily deversify, but in some time, the other giants will surpass them big time.

>now that nobody uses Windows anymore
How retarded are you?

That's kind of surprising, but I guess I do hear about Azure more than Google Cloud Platform.

this

>Microsoft makes most of their Windows related money from Office and they jewed people into paying yearly for it now.
If by people you mean big companies with bulk licenses for Windows and Office, then yeah.

Regular people still pay office when buying a new computer. And it comes with ads for the yearly sub.

>in 100 years
Applel won't exist at all in 100 years. You can't maintain a company purely on a fad. Ford became a household name despite better products being out there because they marketed well, and just as importantly, made a good profit on each product sold. Now they're on the verge of bankruptcy after everyone and their grandma knows how to make cheaper and better cars.

Same with Applel. There were far better phones out there when they shat out the original iTurd, but they marketed it well, and it was profitable. Now everyone and their grandma makes better phones that run faster, have more RAM, and cost less than half.

Neither company has any foothold in any other industry nor any clue how to break into them, and the only difference between them is age.
youtube.com/watch?v=_1rXqD6M614

Yeah, some people do, but I think that part of their business is on the decline. More and more people these days are skipping it and just using Google Docs.

Neither will exist in recognizable form in 100 years.

I bet you $50 that isn't true and microsoft will still be a tech company selling computers of some sort.

Attached: 1535591669757.png (640x480, 334K)

>think user's a tard for putting alphabet
>be cheeky and do research
>get pwnd hard for being uneducated
>the CEO is american
>President of alphabet is russian

wait what.

>nobody uses Windows anymore
Lol wut?

Attached: 1531799134305.gif (269x283, 204K)

time to venture outside of you Jow Forums safe space OP

Not on entrerprise.
And if you use a lot you notice office is just way ahead, and it integrates with everything, specially Microsoft OS and other tools. MS Teams is new and lack polish, but it is another great office tool.
Office also needs more markting, it has a free online office like docs that no one knows about.

But even if Windows and office keep going down, Microsoft has more revenue streams. It is the most diverse of the giants, it will never die because of it. But that doesn't mean that it will be considered a big boy forever, but I doubt its stock is ever going down.

>that nobody uses Windows anymore?
see a doctor, you need professional help.

Might as well bet your net worth nigger, we will both be dead before the result is known.

>How does Microsoft even still make any money now that nobody uses Windows anymore?
It's not how many use Windows, it's how many pay for Windows.
Just about everybody who buys a pre-built PC is paying for a copy of Windows. Even if you use it for Linux or even as a Hackintosh. That's the deal that Microsoft has forced on the OEMs.
There's word going around that a unique Windows ID is being baked into each PC BIOS.
Not a UUID but a proprietary Microsoft ID.

>Sergey Mikhaylovich Brin (Russian: Cepгéй Mихáйлoвич Бpин; born August 21, 1973) is an American computer scientist and internet entrepreneur. Together with Larry Page, he co-founded Google. Brin is the President of Google's parent company Alphabet Inc.
>Brin was born in Moscow in the Soviet Union, to Russian Jewish parents
Jow Forums WAS RIGHT

with xp tan

Attached: GIF.gif (611x778, 841K)

>Not on entrerprise.
Yeah, that's what I said in my original post.

>Office also needs more markting, it has a free online office like docs that no one knows about.
Yeah, I noticed they hid that inside OneDrive. I think their strategy is not to market that though, so people will actually pay for Office.

Jow Forums don't want to admit that the pajeet CEO is actually competent

Attached: 1535052591082.png (236x220, 63K)

linshit has 2% marketshare you dumb freetard

im literally shaking and crying right now

Everywhere I go on tech sites I see people talking about linux, but only my server, raspberry pi, vmware and android phone are running it. I still keep using windows. I forget to mention that I also use bash on windows, so maybe, just maybe the whole linux shilling is working.

retarded kids should fuck off back to 9gag

F

Google after the alphabet split right?

next quarter AMDrones will burn for sure

>Oracle now worth more than Apple
Microsoft is a zombie. They have nothing to sell 2 or even 5 years from now.
Office and legacy win32 is all they have. Memezure is a dying meme too

wtf planet are you posting from?

the microsoft store near me is pretty cool hangout spot my dudes

Nobody (but normies and gaymen zoomers) use Windows.
Professionals use Mac and other UNIX-likes.

Attached: 1532208235741.png (586x578, 37K)

Office
Xbox
Azure

Windows is fairly low on the list of their profit centers.

>according to Jow Forums
>intel is dead
>microsoft is dead
KEK

>Microsoft is a zombie. They have nothing to sell 2 or even 5 years from now.

Attached: 1529163597124.jpg (1000x610, 94K)

People still buy Microsoft office holy shit

cloud and business services. We are talking enterprise level. Home users are not the core target. Enjoy your narcissism though.

Office365 is huge. The contracts with schools alone must bring in top dosh. Let alone the private businesses that have purchased a license.

Seriously, how out of touch is Jow Forums? Is it really this bad?

I approve of this post

Makes me wonder how Microshit managed to get almost monopoly in consumer OS market and office tools?

Wrong, most schools get O365 for education which is free.
t. i work in higher ed

You forgot Android. They are making shit ton money out of play store also.

>implying that isn't his net worth

Nope. Android is a loser.

IT guy here. I made my company migrate to office 356 because on premises exchange is an expensive pain in the ass to run and maintain

how are you only just finding this out
i'm seriously impressed you managed to avoid this common knowledge for so long

everybody on here rips on how bad windows 10 is but we all know deep down inside that it is the best

>nobody
You mean everyone, right? All computers in chools, offices, goverment buildings, etc... around the world, they all use Windows, and all that people are millions even billions more than neckbeards who use Linux or stuck-up cunts who use iOS.

Second post best post

most profitable =/= smarter. Windows is smart because it diversifies its investments.

This desu

Attached: 1516077975781.jpg (707x1000, 378K)

microsoft will just bail them out again

>running a for-profit enterprise on pirated software

Attached: fpmitap.gif (400x215, 317K)

They became more valuable because of Nadella. Investors see Windows becoming more "cloud-connected", Azure being marketed and believe this will turn into profit. So MS became more valuable.

Unfortunately, this hasn't been related at all with software quality and Windows is in it's worst state since many years ago.

equals 0, nobody uses windows

Imagine being this much of an arm-chair analyst.

Where can I unsubscribe to your blog?

confirmed for never have worked for any real big corporation...

>breaking into a random office each night when the staff is gone and using their computer equipment for your company's needs

Attached: 1504912481507.png (408x327, 134K)

Attached: 1520233072889.jpg (540x482, 31K)

n-nani?!

Attached: 1533440050677.png (632x720, 300K)

>Google and Facebook are wide-spread adblock use away from sudden bancrupty

Attached: 1536158587675.gif (160x320, 225K)

maybe in your gay tech world LMAO... banks, accountant firms, construction firms (minus the gay designers) all of them use Winblows machines

t. guy who does IT work for a few middle sized corporations since the mid 2000.

You literally, have no idea what your talking about, go outside, sto getting your populations amples from Reddit, Gizmodo and Macworld.

In the real world outside of your basement, Windows and MS Office are the industry standard. Open Free Libre Commie Office cannot be relied on for compatibility. IT staff making technology decisions care more about covering their asses than about spending someone else's money, and as we say, nobody was ever fired for going with Microsoft

fpbp

and believe it or not, big corporations still to this day and age use Outlook for their corporate Email.

Everytime i see therads like these im reminded of how underage, uneducated and delusional people on thi board are, thats why ive learned to never trust people who give advice because as someone said, the fact that i know you are so wrong on topics im familair with, makes me wonder how wrong you could be on topics i dont know anything about.

spbp

Attached: l6fF5PL.gif (189x189, 286K)

That sentence does not make sense.

Are you indian? English not your first langusge?

>how out of touch is Jow Forums? Is it really this bad?

The only topics people on this board are actually reliable is on wallpaper threads... everything else take it with a pound of sand.

Companies are all run by boomers who waste their money on microsoft office.

EU parlament has some really shitty contracts with MS and when asked who voted for that and what needs to be done to change those "no one" seems to be responsible.
Some German cities tried to move to FOSS, but new personel got "voted" into office and it got reverted right away.
In France some MS employees have gov email addresses and pose as gov to coerce businesses to buy from MS.

And I highly doubt those are the only shady deals MS did with gov around the world.

Attached: 1277349141042.gif (900x400, 477K)

Work in IT for SMEs and can confirm. Normal offices are stuffed full of cubicles with Windows shitboxes. Normal warehouses are using Windows Mobile handscanners and more of the same shitboxes. Shipping companies provide Windows machines to run their ship systems