Don't be a programmer

don't be a programmer
youtube.com/watch?v=EiKK04Ht8QI

Attached: BlightDumping.jpg (2400x1596, 1.03M)

So Jow Forumsentoomen, should we buy up Detroit's houses and build the Jow Forumsommunity we've dreamed of?

No because Detroit is filled with niggers. Even if you manage to create an oasis like in the desert, you're still surrounded by hostiles in every direction. Same here

>niggers

Attached: condor-longfowler-shotgun.png (3410x1200, 1.36M)

>He thinks democratic Haven Detroit will let him own guns
>He thinks the law out there won't hang you by your cock if you kill a not with a legal or illegal firearm
Lol

They'll fuck you on the backtaxes. A better option would be to pinpoint an area in flyover country within reasonable commute (say,

Attached: 1533231528411.jpg (426x364, 62K)

It's an overly dramatic video laced with forced video samples, but the main point is still fairly valid and is a point most people throw around here: learn to program as a tool for your project.

Detroit can't do shit about shotguns. Even creepy Uncle Joe said shotguns were a-ok.

Everything in the video is true but the title is stupid. It's like saying "don't be a painter" and then going on about how you should make art. No shit.

No.

This.

I live in Detroit. Not only am I allowed to own firearms, I've also used them to defend myself against home invaders, twice. Cops have a 1-3 hour response time on bad days where I live, and 30 minutes on a good day. If people here weren't allowed to own firearms it would be a bloodbath. As bad as Detroit is, an armed society is a civil society.

Is that the stuff they saved from the fire?

I work for IBM. I never heard about this initiative.

But I recently wrote a good program that helped another department to do their job better. I should look into this initiative thing.

>le programming can change the world meme
Look at this faggot. Normalfag virtue signaling at its best. Of course I do it for the money, if I didn't have to work I wouldn't write a line of code again in my life.
Even the value of computers at all is questionable. Some React blockchain machine learning meme framework made by some faggot in 2018 isn't going to help shit in the world.
Not to mention that working with computers is stressful and lonely as fuck and not something I would do with my free time if I wasn't getting paid.

>analyze what the 3rd world population needs
they need to be exterminated.

Why not just learn a skilled trade then? You can get paid assloads and you don't have to worry about getting outsourced at 40 for some 20 year old kid. My sisters husband makes over a hundred an hour as a freelance electrician.

>I work for IBM. I never heard about this initiative.
I worked for IBM a while back.
There were so many programs/initiatives/whatever going on at any given time that there are bound to be lots you never hear of.
I got into one that helped my wife's self-publishing group get their book into print.
If what you did is part of your job, what you're paid to do, you'll get a better review. If it isn't and you did it on your own initiative on your own time, you can go for an award. IBM used to like to be seen to reward effort.

programming is a skilled trade, user

You can be the best programmer in the world and it won't matter if you're not a good developer. You guys are social retards and will never get a job because you sit on the internet all day calling other people niggers, spouting retarded extremist political opinions and posting images of people dying.

>i wanna larp as a blue collar worker without actually getting my dainty carpal tunnel afflicted hands dirty

you fucking wish, pansy
software workers dont even have unions and they get fucked harder than most any "skilled trade" i've ever seen, except maybe for truckers.

>I need a union to be a trade

"american education"

yeah ok enjoy getting replaced by 3 newly grads when you turn 35
they work for 1/3 your salary, hardly above minimum, but they're doing it for the experience!
also dont forget you have 90 days to train them too or else you dont get your severance package

Damn who pissed in your cereal lmao