The ABSOLUTE MADMAN

The ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

Attached: 1533174644175.png (706x750, 527K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oa93tx0c-Jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Apple will stop at nothing to stop Right to Repair.

based Rossmann

F

/ourkike/ shakes off another Apple assassination attempt.

>first Terry
>then Rossmann

Who are they coming for next?

Hopefully Linus Sebastian.

Didn't even see his arms go up.
Just head to pavement.

O u c h

Attached: 1528862129482.png (477x362, 415K)

topkek

I hope Le 56% is okay. I like listening to his banter.

Rosmman rides bikes ?

WTF i love Louis now !

post his ride /n/iggers

Attached: 1533870456885.png (1024x776, 577K)

He'll be back, faster, stronger, smarter, more apple hate filled.

Attached: man.jpg (960x947, 83K)

>arms go up
This is not how you fall without getting hurt.

This is like the third road accident in 3 months, he needs to put away the electric bike before it kills him.

.. and what? get a car? ride public transport? run?

yes

bicycle are inherently dangerous in dense urban area, for their users and their surrounding, they're way too "fast" for what they are and yet they act like they are pedestrian walking on the "side" of the road. (read basically in the middle of the lane because most bike are impossible to keep perfectly straight on damaged roads.)
they keep blaming cars but car drivers have to deal with way much more parameters per second knowing they could cause death/hundred of thousand dollars in damage any second.

as a mid suburban dweller, when i used to drive a bicycle in my teenage years i would drive on the sidewalk if there was nobody on it so i wouldnt have to squeeze between parked cars and the traffic at 50km/h if there was a lot of pedestrian and a lot of traffic well fuck i would put my feet on the ground and go at the speed of walkers, til it would clear up a bit.

Don't ride a bike in rainy ass Brooklyn, for starters.

The 2.75 it'll cost to hop the bus more than makes up for the 100s of dollars in fees you'll potentially pay when you fuck up into an accident

RMS

Stop living in third world country.

There's actually a picture of rms in a stretcher going into an ambulance. But if can't find it right now.

Good

is he using a thinkpad in the picture?

His feet probably don't reach the ground sitting on a bike.

yea well canada is a big country and the roads are long so they're more expensive to maintain.

Is there a gofundme for his hospital bills already?

Retard

There is a video?

Shut it down

Attached: DMSECX1U8AAiEqn.jpg-orig.jpg (1620x1620, 332K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Oa93tx0c-Jc

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

yes you dolt, its been screencapped by fucking OP

that is a remarkably nice photo of linus's head. where did you get it?

is there LMG members posting on Jow Forums

Attached: REDEMPTION_TIME_LINUS.png (2556x1324, 3M)

What is it that gays like about this look?

Look at that schnoz. Holy moley.

I believe their lawyer has posted on Jow Forums and maybe Maxine ?

Imagine being so obsessed with a single company that you literally almost die and still find enough strength to launch petty insults at that one company.

Attached: drink laugh.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

>almost all the comments are about apple
why?

How he didnt saw them?

Attached: 716DBAF3AAC2430C8CAC381EC0EFF112.jpg (327x346, 23K)

Attached: 1535822067790.jpg (570x856, 66K)

>Concussion

I bet he will put a Benoit on an Apple store soon

I'm gay I don't like his look.

Why not?

Imagine being so obsessed with a single repairman that's worth 0.00000001% of your company's value that you actually try to sue him to shut him down and even find time to try to assassinate him.

Attached: 1529911091551.jpg (675x827, 108K)

Truly based.

Wrong.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1512607948658.jpg (2272x1704, 272K)

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

This has got to be a joke, right? An ambulance? A neckbrace? Back when all this was just fields, we didn't wear helmets when we road our bikes, and we had accidents waaay worse than this. We would take our single speed bikes with pedal brakes, and we would ride as fast as we could toward the overhead bars on the playground. We'd leap off our bikes to grab onto the bars, the bike would hurtle out from under us as we hoped to hang on above. And then we'd laugh our asses off on the time we couldn't, and we'd crumple into the ground in a heap. And that's just -one- of the thousands of accidents we'd have.

And this guy has to call an ambulance after a controlled skid onto a road not filled with dirt, gravel, and broken glass? This is what happens when kids grow up with helicopter parents, and guided activities, and living in a bubble world.

What happened?

*cracks open a monster*

Yeah taking precautions with head injuries is for fucking queers just walk it off

Attached: schucumber.jpg (590x350, 54K)

What was alcohol prohibition like, gramps?

Ah, it's a fucking GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGER.

But he is a good goy.