youtu.be/tTwuLWYGD58
templeos.org
dropbox.com/s/gjw48re35zcpulq/2018-09-05 14-21-40.flv?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=f1vQeT0CQoU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=McHCCEyNuyg
ci.the-dalles.or.us/police.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still waiting for proof

let's pray he is alive, but things aren't looking good.

This. There's some circumstantial evidence, but the fuckery committed by TheTemple and sheikhs' discord group makes me skeptical of everything.

i want it to be fake. i want him to post a new video telling you to fuck off. but i don't think it will ever come.

Wtf, is this the guy that made Temple OS? What happen?

CIA got him.

IRC club pocketed his donations

youtu.be/tTwuLWYGD58

No way, this is a CIA psy op, there's no way he got caught by the CIA for real.
He's just too good to die.
Please no.

this

templeos.org

CIA niggas might be glowing, but God's holy warrior was radiating.

> people keep posting this like it means anything

That doesn't mean shit since he's been homeless and unable to update in the first place.

This, if anything, weakens the case that terry is dead. It raises more questions than it answers since it shows that terry's shit have been compromised.

nobody supported him

We truly are living on the worst timeline.

Attached: terrydeath.jpg (4320x3240, 2.39M)

dropbox.com/s/gjw48re35zcpulq/2018-09-05 14-21-40.flv?dl=0

Just kys already you worthless piece of shit. We don't need 10 threads for this fucker who's got fucked in the head

Should we follow our prophet?

or perhaps he’s wondering how a man could update his own site after his own passing?

facebook/photo.php?fbid=10216908111198649

It was Terry's last wish that Temple got DVD/R support. One of you must do this.

Attached: quest.jpg (1066x555, 26K)

I want Photoshop for TempleOS.

yeah
trump still exists

To continue his Holy Work, and fulfill his dream of a world free of CIA niggers. Also to get him his golden ipod.

>"Kill all the vile people"
>Ends up killing himself

Terry is dead. Confirmation came from The Dallas PD dispatch.

>"The name of the deceased is Terrence Andrew Davis."

s/Dallas/Dalles

inb4 this is all some petty scam to make money off commemorative t-shirts.

Also if Terry really did die, he’s going to reincarnate. Probably soon. You could go ask /x/ to help track down the magic babby.

Schizos glow in the dark, you can see them in the headlights when you're driving your train. Just run them over with your train.

He's not dead yet. There hasn't been any real proof.
Also, when are we going to.get temple OS with a network stack and browser? I want to shit post using the temple

>when are we going to.get temple OS with a network
This already exist, in several versions... Jesus, how new are you?

That's already done. Someone did that and calls it Shrine. He's posted on Jow Forums on occasion too, showing it off. Check github. It's there.

this

In the end, everyone glows in the dark

Attached: glow in the dark terry.webm (800x600, 1.92M)

terry is that you?

Dallas
Salad

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1620x1080, 172K)

You know him masturbating doesnt make people say "OH MAN IM GLAD HES DEAD NOW, I SURE WILL FORGET ABOUT TSHIEKS IMPERSONATING HIM TO HIS FAMILY AND STEALING HIS MONEY TOO"

the absolute state of Jow Forums

so Terry was punished by God???

>what's a dead man's switch

why would you post that
wait, why would you record that

no reason. kill yourself

There is a thread on /gif/ right now that starts with a video of him jacking off

Because someone must take the reigns of the noble task of pelting cat turd at CIA niggers and then running them over with a car.

Attached: 1364164780958.gif (240x180, 1013K)

The city is called "The Dalles" you nigger

goodbye, user

t.sheikhs discord group was the oppoosite of cia

He got forced to take some meds, jumped in front of a train because of the meds.

>Why keep on living?
Cause I don't have the balls to do anything about it.

this makes me sad

GTFO Cia Nigger

Crackheads and debutaunts

It's Niek's discord.

Don't you guys understand? Terry killing himself was only part of his plan. One he's in gods mainframe he'll remove all the proprietary botnet code (aka the CIA niggers) and replace it with FLOSS code.

>discord
>the opposite of cia niggers
It's an intelligence gather tool for fuck's sake.

He needs you to continue his work.

The train was CIA-operated.

>muh trump

you faggots are unreal

Why did it have to be Terry ;_;
It should have been fatass CIA nigger Stallman.

leave stallman out of this :(

>we are seeing exactly the same things we would expect to see if Terry died
>therefore I demand that Terry himself posts saying that he's dead
>otherwise there's no proof.
You guys are just idiots. Everyone who actually knew him agrees that he's dead; only people who never met him keep saying he's alive. This shit is turning into Elvis 2.0.

Diabetes will get him soon.

terry's death was the only thing that has made me cry during the past year

is there no obituary anywhere

this is borderling deniallusion

Killed himself, ran over by a train in Dellas Oregon. The dude was homeless and lived in his van. It was the end of the line for him. Really a shame, he was a sweet dude, he deserved a better life. God bless him.

Why can i not find an obituary or funeral service anywhere?

who is running his site?

How much longer would he have lived if Jow Forums had never heard of him?

all the evidence which has been presented so far would be very easy to forge. This combined with the fact that the people who originally claimed that he is dead are shady niggers and could potentially gain financially from a death-hoax makes the whole thing hard to believe without convincing evidence.

post rare Terrys

Attached: rare terry 8.jpg (125x83, 2K)

He's obviously alive you trolls.
How many times has stallman dies according to Jow Forums?
Stop falling for this shit.

>picture for ants
Go black to reddit.

I saved a thumbnail apparently

Attached: rare terry 10.jpg (880x600, 183K)

The fags running templeos.org seem to have put that it's real on his site.

>Why keep on living?
There are still glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers to be dealt with.

>all the evidence which has been presented so far would be very easy to forge. This combined with the fact that the people who originally claimed that he is dead are shady niggers and could potentially gain financially from a death-hoax makes the whole thing hard to believe without convincing evidence.
Also he would have been buried a month ago and there is no obituary or grave marker anywhere

post more pics i can fix

Attached: corrected terry 3.jpg (880x600, 864K)

Cucked.

Does anyone know what Terry's last stream was? here is the link youtube.com/watch?v=f1vQeT0CQoU It's gone now, but it was streamed the same day as his last video was uploaded.

Did the glow in dark n*ggers tampered the ISO?

I doubt there will be someone like him in 20 years from now.

good bait

He got obliterated by a fucking train

>unable to update
>terry's shit have been compromised.
>update his own site
Terry isn't the administrator of the site, and hasn't been for years... Do you idiots even know anything about him?

>he died eight days ago and since he wasn't buried a month ago, it means that he couldn't have died
Mouthbreather.

𓆏
m.youtube.com/watch?v=McHCCEyNuyg

>hasn't been for years
Yes he was. He was as recently as December 2017. It was stolen from him. Get out of here tsheikhs.

It was him talking about killing himself.

>putting nigger quotes and shit in tribute videos
could you be anymore transparent cia gorilla?

I found out what it was. It wasn't that.

this post:

>pmed you the fix

What was it for real? Anyone have it saved?

apparently it was a stream made by a fan from march.

yea, just saw this too. phone number matches the dalles police department: ci.the-dalles.or.us/police.htm

Do you know how easy it would be to change that with PCCheatEngine? They could've called anyone, like their mom, and asked them to pretend because they want to be internet famous, and had the call on hold, then used pccheatengine to change the value in the text field to the number. It wouldn't be difficult.

He was on his way out. He gifted the world with his intelligence, but he couldn't sustain himself. He gave everything he had so we could live.

Attached: terry.jpg (183x275, 7K)

>nobody helped him contain his autism and put his coding prowess to good use
>instead he died a homeless man

Attached: 56dfca565f17a4340714a9a83cad61fc1add4a502d4e5a6ee81c514dce957ef6.jpg (746x590, 59K)

There's one more timeline exactly like ours, but there's rotten yogurt all over everything.

Be thankful.

I think it's time to accept it. I was in denial at first but even with the weak evidence I'm convinced enough it was him hit by the train, the description of the victim matches him to a T. This would be too perfect of a ruse for a few underage, Metokur watching, discord faggots to pull off. It was always going to end badly for Terry, I just didn't expect it this soon.