Do fans thicker than 25mm exist?

and what thicknesses.

< enjoy proud fan

Attached: Noctua-Chromax-Single-Fans-7.jpg (1200x885, 55K)

>using

yes of course they do

Attached: thiccc sunon.png (710x398, 74K)

yes server fans tend to be way thicker

Yes, Silverstone for instance has 38mm fans. In industrial applications they can go even thicker.

Red and green are in the wrong place.

Attached: logo-history-ms-windows-logo-history-logos-pinterest-logos-and-evolution.jpg (725x660, 51K)

Attached: allcum.png (656x585, 623K)

I have a Delta 120x120x38 that's rated at 220 CFM. That's far from the most powerful one they make, too.

usually 38mm-thick fans tend to be the powerhouse jet-engine server fans. Though I had a pretty quiet Panaflow 120x38 years ago.

do they make any like 30-33mm 120mm fans trying to jam a bigger one under a NL9-S or what ever that retarded noctua itx cooler is.

95-00 is the best

Enjoy your colorblindness, OPtard.

I wish Noctua would make 38mm fans, possibly with a clever solution for attaching them to 25mm mounts.
The hum of thick fans is pleasant.

Attached: 1536073546899.jpg (720x700, 183K)

it's just a bent piece of wire you could probably make your own 38mm mount

Attached: 19-hardware-fan.jpg (602x323, 53K)

Why would you buy that fan?

Gentle Typhoon 1850/2150 RPM will cost about the same on amazon.com

My idea was some solution that would allow the 38mm fan be a drop-in replacement for 25mm fans in most use cases. Like if you wanted to improve ventilation in your ChinkTech case, or NoName cooler.

Attached: fan.png (500x400, 3K)

>ball bearing

Is that so bad? It's not on this list but I think it should be lower noise and higher flow.

Attached: 120mm-Fans-Unobstructed.png (635x817, 49K)

What is the bestest best air cooler? I just get told its noctua NH-D14 but I don't believe it, there must be something better.

It is in that list.
1850 is, 2200PWM, I've never seen, thought he 2150 non-PWM is there and the fan is the same, just different connection.

>SilverStone
I use two FHP141 fans on my CPU cooler. I would recommend them, even if they are a bit expensive. The increased thickness allows them to move more air at lower rpm. In use they are very quiet, even during intensive CPU tasks. I've never needed to use the power mode. The build quality is good too.

Attached: fhp141-34.jpg (560x560, 46K)

yer saying ball bearings are noisy seems like a meme. for normal fan speeds they seem less noisy actually.

there is prob some 3rd party cooler that's better also I don't think noctua weld their fans. buying some heatpipes and bending your own and soldering them together and getting fins from some where is probably better.

guess it depends how much 150$ of your time is worth thou. my hardcore OC friend quit doing watercooling when noctua starting making uber coolers he had a twin stack in like 2008

Which CPU Cooler?
Using stock bracket?

I think its because heatpipes entered the market around that time and the gas in them transfer heat better than water?

yes and no, good water cooling costs actual money, like 3-400$ these beat out noctua even on small rad setups.

bad water coolers, as in most all in ones, only match air coolers for significantly more,

d15
2 noctua fans, giant heatsink, should have clearance for most non faggot ram sticks, and when I say faggot, I mean the shit that puts tubes in it and has plasma generate, even the most obnoxious gamer ram should have enough clearance.

do they actually make 120mm and 140mm 25+mm fans like 33-38mm or what ever?

yes, noctua does

I mean the NF-S12A in the OP pic isn't in that chart. There's only P12 and F12

Can someone try to do the counter rotating thing with this + another fan? I don't think anyone's tried it outside of a super old 2001 test.

no

I'm happy with my noctua D15S. I don't have a second fan on it yet but so far it's quiet and cool.