EUCD Article 13 rears it's ugly head

Americans, get the word out. Europeans, start writing and calling.

Attached: download.png (275x183, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alphr.com/politics/1009470/article-13-EU-what-is-it-copyright
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Move to Norway or Switzerland and enjoy not being cucked by either USA or EU

I have read it. Have nothing against it.

What is this?

Switzerland is cEUcked beyond all repair. Most of EU laws are adapted identically or with little change, because treaties and muh-we-can't-become-a-lawless-island-in-Europe-think-of-the-kids.

t.Swiss

so OP is complaining about gdpr? Fuck right off man, it's a good thing for the general population. Businesses should serve society, not the other way around. Gdpr puts them in their place, or at least attempts to.

huh?

Cringe

This has absolutely nothing to do with the GDPR. How are you so retarded that you're incapable of doing even the most basic research?

>Switzerland
Cooperates with USA

It's not gdpr. It's some copyright enforcing law which will prevent you from linking to sources and making any form of derivative works unless you want to pay tax for doing so.

alphr.com/politics/1009470/article-13-EU-what-is-it-copyright
The proposed directive on copyright encompassed a number of sections that met with stringent criticism from policy experts and digital rights groups, who decried the potential legislation as a mask for censorship – and an end to memes in Europe.

"By a clear majority, MEPs have rejected rubber-stamping proposals that would have forced internet companies to filter the web, and would have introduced an unprecedented tax on linking online," said Raegan MacDonald, head of EU public policy at Mozilla. "This is great news for Europe’s citizens, its SMEs and startups, especially those in the creative sectors as, while the proposed rules were supposed to protect and support them, they would have been the ones to suffer most under the new regime."

Pick Norway then or if brave enough Iceland

Glad I voted out.

Source faggot.

>implying the uk won't adopt something similar if not worse

>and an end to memes in Europe.
oh no, no more normie memes
I hope this passes, fuck them.

I'm not a fan of the EU, but the amount of copyright theft online is ridiculous.

Literally nothing happened, my internet is unironically better and faster than ever, reddit fearmongering is pathetic.

Does this mean my sonic oc's are finally safe?

Look, those Europeans are making more pointless and unenforceable laws. Awww, that's so cute.

but it's on google images! that means it's public domain!

Maybe it will stop the endless reposting of "stolen"content

time for Alberto Barbosa to recover his good name