What is his fucking problem?

what is his fucking problem?

Attached: musk.jpg (681x514, 74K)

he's cool

he's based and took the redpill

Severe egomania.

He has too much money and can't buy happiness, that's why he has to stroke ego instead. Unfortunately for him it comes off as pathetic and childish.

He's basically a paranoid twat. Should have smoked weed when he was young and he would be a more chill individual today.

>what is his fucking problem?
Spoiled manchild with egomania.

libcucks owned

based and redpilled

these basically

Attached: 1536235749878.jpg (673x999, 332K)

>make america a laughing stock again
Everyone in the entire world is laughing at your current political situation. You're banana tier now. Being proud of it is insanely idiotic, but hey whatever works for you.

fuck off Pajeet

Attached: baljeet update.png (731x160, 11K)

Ad hominem the best you can do?

An overload of piss between the ears, that starts to leak out. He’s mad that they didn’t go with his retarded plan of getting the kids out.
>also, r*ddit worships the shit out of him, just saying

maybe try getting off twitter every once in a while

>Monacle
>Pedantic argument bullshit
None of it fucking matters. Elon is a billionaire in control of everything in his life, and there is literally nothing any of us can do to impact it. Enjoy the fucking ride, kiddo.

>have decent amount of $
>retire to the child prostitution capital of the world
>don't be a pedo
What did he mean by this?

Attached: a2ee2ebe7068531ef45928156d225022d580eb6fcd4ee9868438b0a710c4368f.jpg (500x375, 36K)

Attached: 1501606990439.gif (149x181, 835K)

Maybe try supporting a political climate that doesn't systematically dismantle EPA, blatantly disregards basic human rights, shits on your constitution, breeds corruption, spends millions of taxpayers money on useless photo ops, alienates all your allies and has a president that's about as intelligent as a carton of firewood.

No, fuck you, you piece of shit.

Attached: 1445726293583.jpg (525x809, 131K)

I don't think he would make these accusations if there wasn't something in it.

This. Precisely this.

See

lol, please never sit on a jury

Old ex military guy living in thailand and is single.

He is a fucking pedo, Musk was just stating the obvious.

see

Call any foreigner in Thailand a pedo and the chances are high it's true.

whatever, sheep
now fuck off back to twitter rather than shoehorning your trump boner into every conversation you can

Musk apologists are pretty weird

>whatever, sheep
That's the best you can do? Wow you must be so intelligent user. A math phd, probably.

Attached: 1525006731432.jpg (680x680, 66K)

Maybe try responding intelligently and not just posting a fucking meme. Everything is a joke to you fucking morons.

wrf i love elon musk now

Why do you care? Just fucking ignore him

Attached: 1516297552480.png (1600x1600, 14K)

t. elon musk

>i wanna be le hero
>am genious, like, le geniousest genious in le world
>oh look, dem kiddies are in trouble
>there are cameras, too
>lotsa fuking cams
>methinks
>[BRAINFART]
>oh fuck, everyone’s laughing
>at me
>REEEE i bet you raped them all down there you filthy homo
>REEEEE you like dem shotas dontcha???
>REEEEEEE look at that pedobear stahp laughing at me

are you genuinely retarded

Attached: 650_teddete.jpg (644x327, 32K)

but i agree, comrade! we must resist! fuck drumpf!

Attached: 1525975925421.jpg (538x540, 78K)

? it's an accurate depiction of what occured

Post more memes, you bipedal cum stain.

you seem stable, friend. let's fight fascism together!

The fact that you care more about muh libral tears than protecting the environment in which your kids may grow up tells me everything.

You're a piece of shit, and you hide behind memes because you're a fucking coward.

It's accurate depiction of what the ex-millitary single diver living in child prostitution capital of the world, who hasn't communicated with Musk at all, thinks.

i don't understand your anger, friend. we are on the same side. RESIST!

these captchas are aids and i'm done solving them. fight on, comrade!

Yeah, laugh it up. That'll help.

>He's basically a paranoid twat. Should have smoked weed when he was young and he would be a more chill individual today
Weed increases your chances of developing schizophrenia, so, ironically, it would have made him more paranoid.

the reason people don't want to argue with you isn't because they're intimidated by you
it's because everyone has done it a million times before and you're just boring

Attached: 1492729819661.jpg (600x747, 90K)

You're a fucking moron.

>Jow Forumsyps
>arguing
Literally never seen this. Shitposting and hysteria, yes, but I've never seen a single rational argument from Jow Forums.

elon musk is a drug addict and a confirmed anti Semite. his downfall is inevitable.

There are lots of these kinds of morons on Jow Forums

You're a fucking living joke lmao

It mellows you out. You become paranoid about things like spiders in corner of your eyes, but you see the world as something not worth getting upset about.

You say that about user, but I still have not seen a single counter-argument. Just admit it: you don't have any, and are responding emotionally because of it.

>confirmed anti Semite

Attached: 1493912163539.png (1334x750, 1.21M)

the same can be said for either side

Attached: earpods.png (428x344, 147K)

No arguments, just baseless derision. I wouldn't expect any more from a Trump supporter.

Suck my dick, racist piece of shit with hay for brains.

>either side
What "either side"? Jow Forums and not-Jow Forums?

>I still have not seen a single counter-argument
to what? calling people morons?

left/right leaning radical collectivists
they're all idiots

>The fact that you care more about muh libral tears than protecting the environment in which your kids may grow up tells me everything.

>Maybe try supporting a political climate that doesn't systematically dismantle EPA, blatantly disregards basic human rights, shits on your constitution, breeds corruption, spends millions of taxpayers money on useless photo ops, alienates all your allies and has a president that's about as intelligent as a carton of firewood.

Either respond intelligently or admit that you're a fucking idiot hiding behind memes and cheap laughs.

>to what?
user spoke about how the current government of the US is "systematically dismantling the EPA". Seems to me that environment and climate concerns should be the top priority right now.

It's hilarious as hell that the Zoomer generation thought they had their real life Tony Stark, and he's anything but.

>left/right leaning radical collectivists
As opposed to left/right leaning radical individualists, I'm guessing.

exactly right

>their real life Tony Stark
Yeah, Musk doesn't drink nearly as much.

I would argue with you about the merits of collectivism and individualism, but this is Jow Forums, and I believe we've already gone too far off topic.

>Seems to me that environment and climate concerns should be the top priority right now.
lol

Attached: 04fe6bb0054a499db06459de9ea4cbd5.jpg (1016x1004, 177K)

>he's anything but
>"Hello! Who do you think OWNS the media?"
Yep, he's better.

Musk confirmed in this thread on damage control

WHATS HIS PROBLEM?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: l6N6q2tvbm2ec2dkQkiQ-AkPCxvdm4K4Cqzo0ZCoqTI.png (600x747, 694K)

kys pedo

god I wish I were under her

DUDE JUST SMOKE WEED LMAO
All of my friends from hs started smoking a shit ton of weed in college. Before they all had goals and got great grades. Now they all barely passed and don't give two shits about their career so they halfass shitty entry-level jobs if they even got them. One guy started doing harder shit and flunked out. Some of them now don't even have real jobs, they just work for pennies at dispensaries. Weed is more than just a hobby for them, it really has taken over their lives.
I have never met anyone who regularly smokes weed that has any kind of ambition. That shit does "mellow you out" but in such a way that 99% of what you care about or stand for is self-pleasure. Call me a wageslave or whatever, but I want to make enough money so my kids don't have to be at a disadvantage and so that my wife won't have to work, so my kids don't have to grow up in daycare.

Attached: 1507506679519.jpg (413x407, 40K)

this

I didn't support the Obama or Bush administrations, though.

you're an idiot who is about 16 years old. stop smoking that garbage it's terrible for you.

like trump, delusions of grandeur;

he finally found a hi visibility platform to spew his delusions,

and it went to his head;

he's the Rich Big Boss and thinks no one can counter him :

Pride.

Attached: SEVEN.jpg (300x168, 15K)

666 says it all

>namefagging
>redditspacing
>boomer-tier writing style
this entire post screams cringe, you need to go back

>666
>trap posting
please fuck off satan

Attached: 1519067311778.jpg (230x220, 10K)

>her

Attached: 1532457721890.jpg (261x244, 11K)

Ego n Musty is channeling

Don-il Duce Trump;

will be the same,

Pride before a fall

>ego, drugs, mid-life crisis, failing car firm, no-one to tell him when hes being a complete dick, self-awareness of a lettuce..
CRASHING THIS CAR CO WITH NO SURVIVORS, ONE PEDO SHOUT AT A TIME

666 owns u

wtf?

666 so obvious,

omg, TRY to make amends, not dig urself deeper !

so says 666, nuf sed

install gentoo

>blatantly disregards basic human rights
Such as? Arguably this political climate is a vast improvement in that regard given the comparitive lack of middle-eastern corpses.
>shits on your constitutiom
There isn't a political climate in America that hasn't done this in, well, quite literally almost 100 years.
>breeds corruption
See above.
>spends millions of taxpayers money on useless photo ops
See above, just cut down the timeframe.
>alienates all your allies
We've seen great improvement with our Asian allies, at least. There's no question that EU relations are shakier, but they hardly constitute as "all allies." Did you know that we're enjoying some of the best relations with Mexico that we've had in decades? Funny how that works.

The other posters are correct and I can see why most didn't even bother replying to this -- your complaints are so generic and worn out that they can be applied to an innumerable number of politicians / political movements, to the point where I hope you've been blowing your gasket for the last few decades of your life, like you are here, -- if only for the sake consistency. I imagine not, though, because you are likely just another victim of the typical media incense, all the while acting high-and-mighty on your purported moral highground from your arm-chair. It is cute, though, that as soon as you began delving into a more interesting conversation that you made claims of wanting to avoid being off-topic, even though you're the one that started the political asshurt in the first place. Yawn.

Attached: 1533570225369.jpg (700x700, 208K)

can't wait to see him on the joe rogan podcast tonight, live and unedited he's gonig to call so many people nonces

Maybe he's right. He's a fucking billionaire. He has seen some shit.

>All these redditors in this thread supporting Elon Cuck
Get out. Stay out.

Attached: retardation.jpg (871x653, 55K)

cringe and bluepilled

yeah, he did, 'tearful, apologetic and slightly confused' last time around.
I'm expecting him to go down all guns blazing now

Cut your throat open and bleed to death, ledditor trash.

Attached: subtle.png (960x720, 1M)

>3 hours of elon yelling about pedos

Its probably true, or atleast had thought about the destination due to its notoriety. The problem is interviewing the local residents and asking them about this old white guy.

Okay, this is epic.

In principle you're right. But to not admit the shittiness of the current administration means your response is rooted in emotion and not rationale. All you're doing is playing the "what about" game. So kindly, fuck off with your mental labyrinths.

edgy