It's an autonomous car!

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/09/tesla-hit-with-lawsuit-after-woman-crashed-her-model-s-while-in-autopilot/

>it's an autonomous car!
>just don't expect it to not crash

What did Elon mean by this?

Attached: Capture.png (821x775, 602K)

>99.9% of the time it won't crash
>Significantly less accidents than non-autonomous vehicles
>Elon wants to make it 100% of the time and even said so in interviews (and why wouldn't he)
The technology isn't perfect and never claimed to be. She's just upset her insurance won't cover the damages because she was too busy looking at her phone. Sounds like jews being jews tbqh

>it's an autonomous person!

.9% of the time it won't crash

Attached: jc.jpg (451x550, 28K)

>texting and autopilot

God I hope this bitch wins the case, fuck Musk.

The driver is meant to pay attention.

reminds me of that gif where that women forgets her handbrakes, parks next to a street light pole, puts one foot out of the door, starting to get out, and then the car starts rolling, her leg still out until the door and the light pole collide and it snaps her fucking leg right through

Attached: YEP, DAS NUKLEARER HOLOKAUSTعن نفسك بصور.png (440x398, 277K)

i hope they show up to court and tesla can show that the women was 100% on her phone and not holding the wheel or paying attention.

post it my negro

how do women even manage to crash self-driving cars?

I don't have it saved, it's on /b/ somewhere, I'm sure
Or /gif/

>car is on autonomous driving
>told you need to pay attention as this is a new technology
>don't pay attention
>are the .1% to crash

WTF AUTONOMYOUS DRIVINGG A SCAMMM!!!
SUE SUE SUE SUE SUE SUE SUE SUE SUE

because of lazy money hungry faggots, technology like this takes longer or never comes into our lives

Every single early adopter of autonomous driving is bound to see these stupid fucking lawsuits.
Whether you like it or not, Elon Musk is literally driving humanity forward by getting this bullshit out of the way before autonomous driving is a standard feature/practice.

Good. Child rapists deserve to crash with their car.

>In the aftermath of the May 2018 accident, police in South Jordan, Utah, said in a statement that the woman told them that she "was looking at her phone prior to the collision" and that she reportedly "did not brake or take any action to avoid the collision."

Fuck this dumb whore and retards like

Attached: 1502228873681.jpg (600x582, 37K)

>Warning: Traffic-Aware Cruise Control is designed for your driving comfort and convenience and is not a collision warning or avoidance system. It is your responsibility to stay alert, drive safely, and be in control of the vehicle at all times. Never depend on Traffic-Aware Cruise Control to adequately slow down Model S. Always watch the road in front of you and be prepared to take corrective action at all times. Failure to do so can result in serious injury or death.

>literally call the feature "AUTO PILOT"
>get suprised when people expect AUTO PILOT

Elon musk is a disgrace to south africa

there is less chance because no one owns shitty electric prototype vehicles like Tesla

I hope she loses 100%

women crashes car on auto pilot. the jokes write themselves.

>turn on auto pilot in aircraft
>plane runs out of fuel and crashes
>"What the fuck?! Boeing is a disgrace to the US!"

for an autist that installs Gentoo because you want to be in control of everything sure sounds hilarious to want the useless bitch to win because she wasnt paying attention and wanted everything to be done for her by a machine.

It was a women in the Uber car too.
Lmao

upvoted

>99.9% of the time it won't crash
So a Tesla spends 8 hours and 45 minutes a year running in to stuff.

Just because you want to take Elon's cock in your ass doesn't mean the rest of the free world wants to.

>Women
Women will destroy all that man has ever created.

>a Tesla is driving nonstop 24/7/365

It actually is, as planes directly contribute to global warming. And that on a global scale.

>99.9% of the time
>not 99.9% of the time it's driving
A crash normally takes less than a second. You're looking 3 crashes an hour. It's autonomous so I bet it goes out looking for shit to run over while you sleep.

Attached: jesusheroin.jpg (500x625, 89K)

Auto pilot in planes does the same thing as it does in cars, it maintains your movement and does small adjustments, you still need to pay attention in order to made large changes. Blame Hollywood for autopilot dodging missiles and shit.

Flying a plane is more fuel efficient than driving a car.

I wonder where someone might get the idea that autopilot is a fully autonomous system?

Attached: 🤔.png (1085x761, 69K)

aarrrseeee