I am the tech lead

I am the tech lead

Attached: BFB5994C-1DA5-4979-B9AD-F474E9433959.jpg (900x900, 114K)

>I am the Tek Lee, and I am the Tech Lead

watched some of his vids, then he started with his shills how having tattoos is bad and other conservative ideas one should or shouldnt live be

>how having tattoos is bad
he's right tho

What the fuck does shilling even mean anymore?

>he started espousing gross East Asian-American values that turned them into the 2nd richest demographic ew!

>implying tatoo isn't bad
Next you'll say DUDE WEED LMAO

Is Techlead the basedest youtuber? I enjoy The Signal Path as well, but his content requires a high IQ.

its generalising, in a prejudiced way
i myself have a small tattoo of shroedingers cat, just outlined on my hand and noone bats an eye.
What does it tell you about me?
Let me just point out that i have a family and im in mensa (i never say that publically, just wrote that before you pull out some ideas about how dumb or iresponsible one must be to have a permanent tattoo)

Can't believe Jow Forums is that retarded about tattoos .-.
Next thing you guys are going to say is that wee need Ties and program in .NET

>What does it tell you about me?
That you are a disgrace to our society and play an active role in it's downfall.

Why dont you wear a tie?

>mensa
You talk with other angsty spergs?

Nothing much just that you're young and dumb really.

I wouldn't say it having a tattoo is bad, but I immediately become judgemental of people with them. Can't help it.

Visible tattoo = used to be in jail/prison
Hidden tattoo = tried too hard to be cool and is now ashamed of their immaturity

>he doesn't program in .net

Attached: 13546321651.jpg (250x174, 5K)

You are so cool :P

I am the tech master

Attached: med_1472724035_image.jpg (640x360, 68K)

It just tells people that you have poor judgment and most likely follow trends for social approval, and they just think lesser of you and move on.

maybe you should do some work then

The only people who should have tattoos are are artists/musicians and fighters. As a fighter it might make you look intimidating and thus get more fans meaning more money. Artists/Musicians are in creative fields and tend to be on the weird/'think-out-the-box' side, so nobody really bats an eye at that.

But some skinny guy on a computer writing software with a tattoo looks fucking retarded. like what the fuck are you doing

This.

then get out of the rain

yea but the first are the most liberal group in America, so not sure if that connection is entirely accurate. But then again even if the richest demographic in America support the values that lead to an increasingly decadent society, they don't partake in it themselves.

>What does it tell you about me?
That you're a twat.

> I am the cuck

>east asians
>liberal

based and redpilled

I wasn't referring to east asians.

Asians actually are the first though. Or if you want to be specific indians. They lead in income by a good margin and they're arguably even less socially illiberal than east asians.

If you mean Jews, which really arent a real ethnicity by government census since they're so varied and intermixed with Europeans then the top earners are orthodox religious Jews and they're hyper conservative socially