What mouse do you use? My Razer mouse crapped out (never buying that brand again)...

What mouse do you use? My Razer mouse crapped out (never buying that brand again). I've been thinking of getting a G502 but I recently have been hearing bad things about it.

Attached: 1528396069103.jpg (684x529, 76K)

G502

G602

Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye

beware of the newer SteelSeries mouses (the ones with their proprietary sensor and switches). They have coil whine by design (trust me, I have bought and returned over 3 of their newest mice and they all had coil whine

G703

g402

Steelseries Rival 300

G202

G502

OG Finalmouse and Steelseries Rival 110

I use the G502, but I want to switch to g403. I click buttons by accident while gayming.

The G502 has issues with the braiding on the cable
But it is a good mouse I guess

g603 here. would be flawless if it wasn't for its weight while using even a single AA battery. that's why I'm switching to the pro wireless in two months.

>using non-wireless mice

Attached: 1455651868953.jpg (249x237, 32K)

My computer trackpad, otherwise some chink shit I bought for 5€.
IQ is inversely proportional to the amount of money an individual spend for a mouse anyway

Thinking of getting a g900 or whatever. My deathadders right click isnt working now, middle mouse works sometimes. Have had it for 5 years.

I use hjkl

>My deathadders right click isnt working now, middle mouse works sometimes. Have had it for 5 years.

OP here. That's hilarious you mention that. I've had it about that long, with the same problem. The RMB is usable sometimes, but if I hold down on it, it'll start to fuck up (like in Vermintide 2, I'll block, and then it'll drop my block while I get Brazzer'd by 300 Skaven surrounding me).

Chinese $5 gaming mouse. "HXS" something. Works fine btw.

Its weird it just started about a week ago and I use my computer like only once or twice a week now, I'll hold it and itll rapid click at like a million a minute for some reason

I'd recommend against the g502, the scroll wheel is that bad. If the g502 scroll wheel had a rubber coating then I would recommend. Way too loud, feels like shit.

Been using a G502 for a couple years now, I do recommend it.

G420

>use this
>side buttons can be too sensitive
>never worked properly after the Windows 10 update
>middle click started double-activating
>now it doesn't work sometimes at all

Also need an upgrade.

Attached: steelseries-sensei-pro-grade-laser-gaming-mouse-pc-laptop-gamehypermart-1503-11-gamehypermart@6.jpg (999x751, 44K)

get a zowie.

Just get a Logitech mouse, they have the best sensors in the World and will last you a lifetime.

I currently use a G304

>have same mouse
>middle click broken
>bind middle click to side button
>side button starts double-activating
>scroll wheel stops working
>sensor starts jittering
what a load of crap

G502

shit tier durability

bought this one when my g400 started doubleclicking.

it's ok. I had to boot to Windows to configure the thumb button to map to a key instead of being a DPI switch. But it saved the configuration on the mouse so it works in GNU/Linux.

G403 for my normal drive. And g600 with macros for productivity.

Attached: g600-mmo-gaming-mouse.jpg (570x400, 128K)

why am i the only one that rocks a g602

G502 has a weird shape, but a perfect sensor.
Try the newer ones. G403 for bigger hands, G pro for smaller

G something

this piece of shit bricked on me during acidental firmware upgrade.

fuck steelseries.

>laser

Attached: 1453422828064.jpg (1300x982, 117K)

G403/MX ergo. I only use the g403 if i absolutely have to.

>using wireless mice

Attached: 98F288BA-3E38-47E3-B278-094E9FF519F0.png (665x800, 54K)

A cheap as fuck £5 chink mouse. I'm amazed how good the quality is these days. Cheap mice used to be shit, but now feel really good. You guys are all sheep, buying meme mice for 10 times the price they should be. Good goys.

Attached: 1byone-gaming-mouse013-600x338.jpg (600x338, 59K)

I thought I was just unlucky.

Man, when I upgraded to Windows 10 and the thing just refused to remember any settings, I was so pissed off. It just picks random colors now.

Middle click got stiff and then stopped working completely for me 3 years after purchase. Bound middle click to DPI switch button and is fine for now. Not really having any of the other issues

i had 2 razzer for like 2 years now i only buy cheep shit

I'll never again buy "premium" (like more than 30€) mouse. All have crapped on me within a year. Whereas some noname HP/Microsoft/Logitech ones last eons.

Zowie fk2
nixeus revel

Similar shape and ergonomics

Anything from logitech their products are immortal I still use my mx510 from back in '05 or '06 and the mx518 from '10 last year I bought the g502 proteus and I'm not planning to buy anything else for the next 5 years. Meanwhile w/e I bought from razer broke within a year (naga mouse, orca headphones)

Zowie EC series depending on your handsize

/thread

ducky secret (its PBT not ABS plastic)
or anything with microsoft in the name will last 5 years

G502 for general use
Rival 600 for FPS gaming

Switched to G603 and I gotta say if you aren't using 1ms wireless mouse you're missing out, never going back to usb mouse again.

falling for the battery jew

G502 is christ mode, but I also have a steelseries rival 600 (1:1 pixart sensor) and I'm starting to think this one is even better.

G502 (non RGB version)

Spatha my nigger, makes all the mouselets feel insecure