Is the "My 8 Year Old" meme not just for political issues?

Is the "My 8 Year Old" meme not just for political issues?

Attached: file.png (633x426, 86K)

for reference:

Attached: my_8_year_old.jpg (660x464, 76K)

>thinly veiled Jow Forums thread
kys

I dunno, lemme ask my 8yo daughter.

She said your a faggot.

which Caesar?

makes me wonder if every child is 8 years old at one point

>We need her at our start up

Based

big if true

kek, based

Caesar Milan

I dont understand Libtards. Are they proud of having the same knowledge of politics as 8 yearolds?

8 year old is perfect for an argument. They are smart enough to observe the world but naive about it's ways. Also they are still cute before turning into teens

That's why you don't see 13 year olds or 11 year old memes.

My wife's non-binary 4-year-old seemed concerned after reviewing P1095R0/N2289, so I asked zir what was wrong.
>This solution is fast and deterministic during an error condition, but certainly has overhead during the success path: they argue in the paper that this overhead isn't as bad as you might expect--as one might expect a pipeline stall caused by a check on "did an error occur?", which doesn't happen due to speculative execution--but the reality is it still uses at least a couple extra instructions for every function call that can fail (which rapidly becomes "all function calls"). To avoid burning an extra register (or making functions return aggregates), what they are proposing is: "for at least AArch64, ARM, x86 and x64, that the discriminant be returned via the CPU's carry flag. This is because compilers can often fold the setting or clearing of the CPU's carry flag into the ordering of other operations, thus making this a zero runtime overhead choice of discriminant." (with a footnote stating "As it is a single bit being branched upon, status register update pipeline stalls should not occur."). It seems like the key part of the argument is that "Adding explicit checks for whether an exception has been thrown to the successful code path is now usually free of cost on such CPUs, as stalls in other parts of the pipeline will block the CPU, thus leaving idle spare CPU execution units." (and so saying "we had spare capacity before we were wasting, so now we are filling it)... I guess I would feel more comfortable with benchmarks (as I could have sworn someone did benchmarks on similar schemes a few years ago, due to Rust, and showed what I considered to be a non-trivial overhead) :/.

Swift playgrounds is literally the worst way to teach a child programming. Get then a Kano computer kit or something.

>tfw my 8 year old sister thought trump getting to be president was great

Attached: 1464083498909.jpg (400x324, 23K)

my 2 year old daughter saw me making a jizzbutt in Go using Atom and she told me to "use vim faggot"

It's more about appeal to emotions than arguments. Most of the time it's about the mean drumfy making their kids cry on twitter.

Childhood is buying into liberal ideals

Adulthood is realizing an armed Space Force makes more sense

Attached: 1535259986363.jpg (600x800, 143K)

>unironically using libtard

We all know what happened to Caesar

Attached: 1529359310956.jpg (400x281, 34K)

My wife's 8-year-old son (female) says you're a faggot

I bet you use objective-c(uck)

Triggered one:)

ITT: triggered libtard basedboy cucks xDDD
Kekistanis rise up!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1520824249363.jpg (894x960, 99K)

Does i = i + 1 ever need to be tested?

>My 6yo daughter
Get back to me in 11 years and we'll talk.

Hey guys my 4 year old son wrote this and I'm not sure what it does. Can someone help?
float Q_rsqrt( float number )
{
long i;
float x2, y;
const float threehalfs = 1.5F;

x2 = number * 0.5F;
y = number;
i = * ( long * ) &y; // evil floating point bit level hacking
i = 0x5f3759df - ( i >> 1 ); // what the fuck?
y = * ( float * ) &i;
y = y * ( threehalfs - ( x2 * y * y ) ); // 1st iteration
// y = y * ( threehalfs - ( x2 * y * y ) ); // 2nd iteration, this can be removed

return y;
}

yeah because if she actually is learning it she's reading a book then typing the code snippet they have or from a website

she isn't freely typing jack shit

This is unironically child abuse.

>all this efforts and no (you)
Underated, you deserve my (you)

imagine being this upset

Children don't talk that way, who are they trying to fool ever.

>tfw imouto is canadian lesbian libtard

Attached: monika jaded.jpg (640x468, 66K)

>caeser
ah yes I too often compare modern politics to fucking ancient rome

>imagine replying to obvious low-quality shitposts

it's obsolete garbage, he ain't gonna make it

Attached: 1519775352877.png (720x377, 59K)

It calculates the inverse square root, only much slower than normal. I'm sorry to inform you that your son is a potato.

He's only just started though so I think it was a pretty good effort on his part.

Sorry, it wasn't.

Attached: suRvrc5[1].png (263x301, 99K)

My 2 second old daughter flew out of her mothers cunt and flew to the nearest computer, she then coded a javascript app that logged fuck trump to the console, she then wrapped it up in a docker container and uploaded it to heroku and scaled it up to 6,000,000 instances

When posting on social media always remember the following:

NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR CHILD

thank you and have a nice day

Aw...

Holy shit people are dumb

>Pajeet (proud american), my son
>you have to make decision
>do you fund:
>NASA, who will spearhead asteroid mining, space colonization, and who will make space valuable property to control
>or
>Space Force™ (property of Lockheed Martin™ and Raytheon™), which will do absolutely fuck all to benifit society, but will allow egocentric babymen to beat their chests and claim valueless vacuum as theirs

Space Force supporters are either dumb fuck wanna-be macho men who think being a tough guy is the purpose of life, or retards who follow the child logic of "If I can't have it, you can't either". It's like you've got one guy who's trying to sell you the technology which will allow you to drill oil, and another who's trying to sell you the rights to the oil fields. You decide you want to buy all of the oil fields because of their potential value, but you never bother to figure out how to drill them. Your only incentive is being top dog, even if it's at your own expense, and even if you end up poorer than the people you were trying to supersede. It's follows a pattern of obsessive compulsive hoarding of property that's deemed valuable to others. If somebody else wants something, you want to get it first, even if you have no need for it. You’d go out of your way just for the satisfaction of knowing you have something that somebody else wants. It's exactly what I'd expect from Trump supporters.

my sides

Attached: CE7LKYrg_400x400.jpg (360x360, 30K)

Where do all these woke 8 year olda come from.

redpilled

cringe

damn how can polddit recover from this?

>astroid mining
lmao that one ounce of mineral they brought back was worth it! DRUMPF!!!

Anteros is an asteroid that has an estimated value of $5,570,000,000,000 dollars. It has an Earth minimum orbit intersection distance of 0.0630 AU. You could spend five trillion dollars retrieving that asteroid, and you'd still make a 570-billion-dollar profit. Oh, and pretending to be retarded isn’t an argument.

>which doesn't happen due to speculative execution
>speculative execution
Has your 4 year old been living under a rock or was zir a brainlet up until half a year ago?

you can stop samefagging now
You know that bringing up politics into every conversation is something that socially capable people don't do, right?

Attached: time for your (You)s.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)